"Says republicans don't believe in science"

"supports fracking"

?????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    "Says republicans don't believe in science"

"supports fracking"

?????????????????????????????????????
    She did not say that. Their policies (i assume) are to phase out fracking and the reliance on fossil fuels naturally
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    She did not say that. Their policies (i assume) are to phase out fracking and the reliance on fossil fuels naturally
    LOL that is not what she said at all.

Kamala "Biden won't raise your taxes" pence "you just said you'd cancel the tax cuts"
    Kamala "if you have breast cancer, they're coming for you" what

lol Pence just does not give a fuck - the Republican's have fully accepted they are going to lose this election.
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2020-10-08 at 01:47 AM.

LOL that is not what she said at all.
    She said, and I quote: "Joe will not ban fracking. He will not do that"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... Biden wants to retrofit buildings is not a bad thing... you need to finish your talking point, dumb ass...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s effective.
    Not when you dodge literally every question to pivot back to that line.

10+ Year Old Account
    She made one thing clear, they would not end fracking...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

DONE. Kamala has officially put six feet under with the auto-industry comment. Such a BAD ASS WOMAN!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    She made one thing clear, they would not end fracking...
    Oh yeah, because it will not end by 2024. Maaaybe by 2028 when we reduce the reliance on fossil fuels to make them redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Not when you dodge literally every question to pivot back to that line.
    I mean that tact, not everything else...

Also, “Biden never fought China” is a dumb reply to “Trump lost the war to China”...

She said, and I quote: "Joe will not ban fracking. He will not do that"
    And the science says that fracking should be banned...why cut corners when the future of our species is dependent on it? Come out and say fracking is bad. Actually have some principles!

It is insane to think that you can roll out something over administrations when administrations change over time - and yet, this is somehow seen as political competence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, because it will not end by 2024. Maaaybe by 2028 when we reduce the reliance on fossil fuels to make them redundant.
    If you read their site, sure... but... she did not make that distinction...

And the science says that fracking should be banned...why cut corners when the future of our species is dependent on it? Come out and say fracking is bad. Actually have some principles!

It is insane to think that you can roll out something over administrations when administrations change over time - and yet, this is somehow seen as political competence.
    Because they cannot say this in public right now. And either way, the green policies will make fracking redundant, and phase it out

Kamala is more liberal than Bernie.... okay.

So does Covid cause pink eye? Asking for our vp.

Because they cannot say this in public right now. And either way, the green policies will make fracking redundant, and phase it out
    Oh come on - this is why people hate democrats, because they don't actually give a shit about anything. If you actually care about the environment, say fracking is bad and you will ban it. You're not even in office yet and you're already compromising your position.

All these green policies will be rolled over when President Tom Cotton rolls in in 2024 with a full republican government. So unless you have something meaningful now, please shut up - but we know the Dems are just as beholden to capital as the republicans, so they can't actually buck the status quo that is required to actually save our species.

It's all just half measures and means tested crap that we hope will come to fruition 20 years from now (if we make it that long).

Kamala "the west coast *closes eyes walking through unmanaged forests* is *steps over almond, pistachio, and grape growers* burning"

10+ Year Old Account
    That was strong... the China favored to US across the world...

Edit: “Guys”... she should do that more... give me “my dudes”...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-08 at 01:56 AM.

Oh come on - this is why people hate democrats, because they don't actually give a shit about anything. If you actually care about the environment, say fracking is bad and you will ban it. You're not even in office yet and you're already compromising your position.

All these green policies will be rolled over when President Tom Cotton rolls in in 2024 with a full republican government. So unless you have something meaningful now, please shut up - but we know the Dems are just as beholden to capital as the republicans, so they can't actually buck the status quo that is required to actually save our species.

It's all just half measures and means tested crap that we hope will come to fruition 20 years from now (if we make it that long).

Kamala "the west coast *closes eyes walking through unmanaged forests* is *steps over almond, pistachio, and grape growers* burning"
    And with the continuation of republicans in power, said policies will never see the light. So stop complaining, because believe me, they know that the future of mankind is at stake.

They do give a shit about AGW. They were the ones who signed the Paris deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you like...new to the US, or something? There's no way someone can be living in this country and be blithely ignorant of the fact that science is not automatically a winning issue here.

If this were a policy election Elizabeth Warren would be the candidate, sweetheart. Suck it up like the rest of us did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

And with the continuation of republicans in power, said policies will never see the light. So stop complaining, because believe me, they know that the future of mankind is at stake.
    OK - I can't wait for dems to take all the levers of power and then do nothing with it. I'd love to eat my words though.