50 Cent reminding people why he's a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    -snip

I am confused, is that the tax rate or something?
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Another person who only sees the world through their narrow-minded view and in his case, his bank account. Exactly what's wrong with this country.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Yeah, the image is Biden's proposed taxes for the very very top end, but according to the Tax Foundation as reported by CNBC.

For context, the Tax Foundation is a think-tank that hates most forms of taxes. They're not insane, but don't like taxes.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-10-20 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I am confused, is that the tax rate or something?
    Rule 174
    Dont bother explaining marginal tax rates to conservatives on the internet.

Odd thing is. Most of 50 Cent's songs are about his dick. People know more things about his dick than Jeffery Toobin's.

Somehow, WAP causes more controversy.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Rule 174 Dont bother explaining marginal tax rates to conservatives on the internet.
    Pretty much. It's a combined tax rate, so really isn't representative of 50 Cent's hysteria. Context is king.

Rule 174
    Dont bother explaining marginal tax rates to conservatives on the internet.
    It was a genuine question, since it was just percentages being shown. I wanted to be confirmed that was what it was showing.

It was a genuine question, since it was just percentages being shown. I wanted to be confirmed that was what it was showing.
    See above, my dude. It's a combined tax rate. You pay increasing tax on 'slices' of income as opposed to a blanket flat tax rate.

The problem with the wealthy elite is they lose their rage about paying their fair share of taxes because they think they're getting 'robbed'.

See above, my dude. It's a combined tax rate. You pay increasing tax on 'slices' of income as opposed to a blanket flat tax rate.

The problem with the wealthy elite is they lose their rage about paying their fair share of taxes because they think they're getting 'robbed'.
    I am fully aware about tax brackets; it was purely if those percentage were taxes. Not a comment on how high they were, nothing even close to that, only if it was taxes that was being indicated

I am fully aware about tax brackets; it was purely if those percentage were taxes. Not a comment on how high they were, nothing even close to that, only if it was taxes that was being indicated
    Yes, that's a taxation number. But a specific slice. Not a flat tax rate.

Yes, that's a taxation number. But a specific slice. Not a flat tax rate.
    I couldn't exactly imagine otherwise.

I couldn't exactly imagine otherwise.
    Agreed. 50 Cent might be rich, but clearly doesn't understand tax bands, brackets and rates.

Rich folk afraid of getting taxed?

You love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Rich folk afraid of getting taxed?

You love to see it.
    It's funny how he's like, 'I don't care if he don't like black people!' And Eric Trump then posts a picture of how 50 Cent is a great dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, 50 doesnt even live in NY. I believe his mansion is in Connecticut.

Basically the conservative trope of "I hate cities."

Like all those times we had MM0-Conservatives complain about a 250k top marginal tax in Seattle. And they dont even live in the fucking city limits.

We get it, suburban assholes hates cities. Unless they're trying to impress some girl from AnatasiaDate.com.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-10-20 at 04:17 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Like all those times we had MM0-Conservatives complain about a 250k top marginal tax in Seattle. And they dont even live in the fucking city limits.

We get it, suburban assholes hates cities. Unless they're trying to impress some girl from AnatasiaDate.com.
    TLDR; idiots.

Get ready for some ill-informed outrage from certain bad actors around these parts. An unconfirmed story went out that Biden is considering Kasich for a Cabinet position (and Kasich has already said he has no interest) and all of the red roses are trying to burn social media down over it. Nevermind that picking candidates from the other party for Cabinet positions has always been a thing up until Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Get ready for some ill-informed outrage from certain bad actors around these parts. An unconfirmed story went out that Biden is considering Kasich for a Cabinet position (and Kasich has already said he has no interest) and all of the red roses are trying to burn social media down over it. Nevermind that picking candidates from the other party for Cabinet positions has always been a thing up until Trump.
    If Biden wins, he can have Ivanka in the cabinet for all I care. It wouldn't make an iota of a difference apart from being a trophy position.

That's truly some class consciousness bubbling up. Like when Ellen decided she's best buds with a guy who started multiple pointless wars and helped tank the US economy.

One day the working class will achieve this level of class consciousness. One day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...cabinet-429972

Reaching across the aisle to pick senior members of his administration could shore up Biden's credentials as a unity candidate, a message he's made a cornerstone of his campaign. Past presidents including George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have all done the same. But that tradition died with President Donald Trump, and liberal Democrats are already warning that a Republican pick, even a moderate one, could sow distrust within the party before Biden even takes office.
    Huh, so a return to normal order as he simply vets them alongside other candidates?

I mean, I'll wait until he announces picks. I have no problem with him bringing in folks to chat with if it will help win over more moderate votes that he needs, but I can think of pretty much no Republican I'd actually want in his administration right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ource-verifies

"Seek help because you're impaired." <-- Really?
    Please don't tell me you actually believe a magic laptop showed up out of nowhere, that Rudy can't confirm with any real evidence, just weeks before the election yet again while nothing have been proven one bit. This is the Disney remake of scandals, it's literally Hillary's emails all over again just with a Biden flavor on it this time.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866