10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Wonder how many of those he can do with EO's
    Well we know he can rescind Trumps intention to leave the WHO pretty easily, at the very least.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, we do. Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson are not going to be singing the praises of M4A anytime soon. Like, I don't know why on earth anyone would think that the Lincoln Project or the Midas group or any of these other conservative anti-Trump groups would ideologically align with liberals/progressives on these issues.

Our shared views are limited in scope, mostly that Trump is fucking dangerous and awful, though for different reasons. Once Trump is gone, the temporary alliance ends. They are not our friends. They are not our allies. They are our fellow Americans, but they do not share our world view. It's important to remember that.

And remember that Republicans writ-large voted against the ACA - Romney's plan, to begin with and spent the better part of over a decade trying to repeal it.
    I agree with your overall point, except that MeidasTouch is a progressive superpac so little doubt they'd be against M4A.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I think it’s safe to assume every department under the executive branch needs to be cleansed of the Trump disease.
    Inject it with bleach! oh we aint talking covid...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Here's the religious theological logic. Though, frankly, it's not quite what Robertson might think. Or maybe he does.

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...vpsWXy8tPizUK0

If you don't want to follow the link (and I'm gonna abide by site rules and not go further than a link); Trump meets nearly every single Biblical descriptor of the Antichrist. Like, moreso than nearly any other world leader in history.
    I've posted this before (and credit goes to David Willis):

Yuuge image. Apologize. So this is a pic of a Miami PD at a polling station with is Trump mask on. Besides violating election law of advertising at polling stations (while technically its a distance, so maybe he was far enough away) also a nice tinge of voter intimidation.

We are aware of the photograph being circulated of a Miami Police officer wearing a political mask in uniform. This behavior is unacceptable, a violation of departmental policy, and is being addressed immediately.

See what happens. Likely a slap on the wrist.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We don't know that for sure - remember the ACA was originally a Republican plan. Romney's plan, to be more specific.
    It was his/the heritage foundations plan. It was the Democrats that passed it. The Republicans didn't have enough votes in the state at the time.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief! https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-hamps...-letters-arson

At least two residents who displayed pro-Trump flags and signs on their front lawns in small-town New Hampshire reportedly received letters threatening to burn down their homes if the presidential election did not result in a victory for Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

The letters were received by one resident in Milford, and another in the nearby town of Brookline, both located in Hillsborough County.

And another case....https://www.foxnews.com/us/pickup-wi...aryland-police

A Maryland man with Biden campaign signs on his yard has been charged with firing a shotgun at two men who honked the horn as they drove past his house in a pickup displaying a large Trump campaign sign.

Baltimore County police said they responded to the incident Saturday afternoon in Kingsville and arrested Douglas Kuhn, 50, on multiple counts of assault. No one was hurt.

Kuhn appeared before a judge Monday and was denied bail, according to Fox 45 Baltimore.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-10-20 at 07:30 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

"violation of department policy", also violation of state law. But you know, department policy comes first rather than face actual criminal consequences for criminal behavior...as a law enforcement officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

At least two residents who displayed pro-Trump flags and signs on their front lawns in small-town New Hampshire reportedly received letters threatening to burn down their homes if the presidential election did not result in a victory for Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

The letters were received by one resident in Milford, and another in the nearby town of Brookline, both located in Hillsborough County.
    This is about as believable as the family that claimed graffiti was done by antifa, who somehow like Biden, don't know the actual anarchist symbol, and support BLM. Still waiting for updates on that arson investigation to see if it was indeed some magical anarchists that like a moderate Democrat like Biden or if it was a "false flag" as they say.

This one smacks of people sending themselves notes as well. Who takes the time to warn them? Why? Are these arsonists just like, real nice and considerate people? Is that like...normal for arsonists to warn victims?

This is about as believable as the family that claimed graffiti was done by antifa, who somehow like Biden, don't know the actual anarchist symbol, and support BLM. Still waiting for updates on that arson investigation to see if it was indeed some magical anarchists that like a moderate Democrat like Biden or if it was a "false flag" as they say.

This one smacks of people sending themselves notes as well. Who takes the time to warn them? Why? Are these arsonists just like, real nice and considerate people? Is that like...normal for arsonists to warn victims?
    It's also funnier when this is posted by supporters of a white supremacist and fascist with FOX as the source. Meanwhile the police and white militia regularly beat protestors on the streets, but we can let that slide...because the original poster apparently teaches 'good' values.

5+ Year Old Account

A Maryland man with Biden campaign signs on his yard has been charged with firing a shotgun at two men who honked the horn as they drove past his house in a pickup displaying a large Trump campaign sign.

Baltimore County police said they responded to the incident Saturday afternoon in Kingsville and arrested Douglas Kuhn, 50, on multiple counts of assault. No one was hurt.

Kuhn appeared before a judge Monday and was denied bail, according to Fox 45 Baltimore.
    What’s your point? That some people in the world are bad?

WTH just happened with this Tyson Group poll from Mississippi. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of polls from Mississippi. So it might have been a one time thing.

Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-10-20 at 07:39 PM.

The fuck? Toss his ass in jail and forbid him from owning weapons again. This one's cut and dry, fuck that guy. You don't shoot guns at people over a minor nuisance and a political disagreement.

Some of the bullshit people are getting into like this, or attaching razer blades to political signs that end up lacerating city employees hands then they go to move them to the legally required distances from the street are fuckin batshit insane to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    (pearl clutching)
    Trump supports torch-carrying Nazis. Your argument is invalid. Also, you have failed a ton of 24-hour challenges so your authority to say "But Biden!" is nonexistent. Quite frankly, if all you can do is come here and post a single FOX News article about a single house or two, you've admitted you're out of valid arguments anyhow, and that must be very sad for you. I can't imagine how dismayed and demoralized you must be, to watch Trump get destroyed by his own words and actions, and having literally nothing to respond with but "But that one house in NH that one time..."

I would pity you, but you did this to yourself.

On topic: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia.

Of note: Trump's support of African-Americans is basement level, but he's losing support even amongst adult white males. He basically leads the state, like the nation, in only that one demographic...but not by enough.

The fuck? Toss his ass in jail and forbid him from owning weapons again. This one's cut and dry, fuck that guy. You don't shoot guns at people over a minor nuisance and a political disagreement.

Some of the bullshit people are getting into like this, or attaching razer blades to political signs that end up lacerating city employees hands then they go to move them to the legally required distances from the street are fuckin batshit insane to me.
    Time to repeal 2A tbh. It's gonna be a shitshow if things go bad in the election.

Hahaha! Your pearl clutching and Fox News is ridiculous.

Now do I support any threatened violence when it comes to voting and our Democratic Process, No. Yet, I have never seen you link a story and especially from Fox or right wing about the SHIT TON of voter suppression and threatened violence by your side. No both sides about this. I'm stating your side is full of it.

@Breccia. Agree. Much clutching of the pearls.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Good grief!
    Good grief indeed!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...den-fire-farm/

A farmer made a giant Biden-Harris sign out of hay bales. It was set on fire the next day.
    By Teo Armus
    October 12, 2020 at 6:37 AM EDT

After several Joe Biden yard signs went missing near his family farm, Dicken Crane decided to do one better.

On the sprawling property in the Berkshires, Crane and his employees used more than a dozen bales of hay to erect a giant sign last Thursday in support of the Democratic presidential candidate. Wrapping the bundles in white plastic and stacking them 15 feet high, he wanted to ensure the endorsement stood out to the cars passing by on Route 9.

All seemed well when he checked up on the display the next day as he ran a tractor in a nearby field, he told the Berkshire Eagle. But “when I turned around again, it was ablaze.”

The fire remained a mystery, rattling the staff at Holiday Brook Farm as well as the close-knit town of Dalton, Mass., until police announced Sunday that they had arrested Lonnie Durfee, 49, and charged the local resident with burning personal property.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/giulia...led-to-know-it

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.”
    Why isn't Giuliani confident in his own manufactured propaganda?

Assault is wrong, even if you are assaulting white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Good grief indeed!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...den-fire-farm/

A farmer made a giant Biden-Harris sign out of hay bales. It was set on fire the next day.
    By Teo Armus
    October 12, 2020 at 6:37 AM EDT

After several Joe Biden yard signs went missing near his family farm, Dicken Crane decided to do one better.

On the sprawling property in the Berkshires, Crane and his employees used more than a dozen bales of hay to erect a giant sign last Thursday in support of the Democratic presidential candidate. Wrapping the bundles in white plastic and stacking them 15 feet high, he wanted to ensure the endorsement stood out to the cars passing by on Route 9.

All seemed well when he checked up on the display the next day as he ran a tractor in a nearby field, he told the Berkshire Eagle. But “when I turned around again, it was ablaze.”

The fire remained a mystery, rattling the staff at Holiday Brook Farm as well as the close-knit town of Dalton, Mass., until police announced Sunday that they had arrested Lonnie Durfee, 49, and charged the local resident with burning personal property.
    Mrrrrngh, I only post things to keep people informed. I don't care what you think. I teach good values and wrongly voted Obama once!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We don't know that for sure - remember the ACA was originally a Republican plan. Romney's plan, to be more specific.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.