Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Is there some form of neutral site one can follow? Or is it to early for results to flow in?
    Polls aren't closed. No official results until at least poll closing.

Edit: should have refreshed before posting, you had your answers in triplicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Is there some form of neutral site one can follow? Or is it to early for results to flow in?
    The first polls don't start closing until 6 PM in I think Indiana and Kentucky. Keep in mind that just because the polls close that htey won't immediately know who the winner is in some states. Some states will likely be called as soon as they close; New York, New Jersey, Alabama, Arkansas, etc.

Here is a detailed list if you want to know what state closes when.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

So the internet freaked out because Biden's team released internal numbers and what they're seeing on the ground....

People thought it meant that Trump only needed to win 60% on Eday... Which is very easy for republicans.

What it actually means is Trump needs to win +60% on Eday... Which is not going to happen.

Basically what they're seeing is its very hard for Trump to catch up in a lot of battleground states.

Nearly 127,000 Harris County drive-thru votes appear safe after federal judge rejects GOP-led Texas lawsuit

A federal judge Monday rejected a request by a conservative activist and three Republican candidates to toss out nearly 127,000 votes cast at drive-thru polling sites in Texas’ most populous county, which is largely Democratic.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen, a George W. Bush appointee, follows two earlier decisions by the all-Republican Texas Supreme Court rejecting similar efforts by Republicans challenging the validity of drive-thru voting in Harris County.

Hanen's ruling appears to clear the way for counting the early voting drive-thru ballots on Election Day.

In his ruling from the bench, Hanen said he rejected the case on narrow grounds because the plaintiffs did not show they would be harmed if the drive-thru ballots are counted.

The Republican plaintiffs appealed the decision late Monday to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, asking the appellate court to disallow drive-thru voting on Election Day in Harris County just hours before it is set to begin. But they did not immediately raise the issue of tossing the already-cast votes.

Within hours, a three-judge appellate panel denied the appeal, handing Harris County a victory.

Team Trump tries to appeal to Latinx voters by...literally making up a word.

Dale, with the accent over the e, doesn't apparently exist as a word. Like, at all.

Dale without the accent is apparently a lot more vague in Florida, but is generally "Ok" or charitably "Go".

That's some identity politics gone wrong right there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    So the internet freaked out because Biden's team released internal numbers and what they're seeing on the ground....

People thought it meant that Trump only needed to win 60% on Eday... Which is very easy for republicans.

What it actually means is Trump needs to win +60% on Eday... Which is not going to happen.

Basically what they're seeing is its very hard for Trump to catch up in a lot of battleground states.
    I have been saying that there aren't enough registered voters left lying around in AZ (93% of 2016 total vote counts early turned in) and NC (95.4% of 2016 total vote counts early turned in) for the GOP to turn Democrats early voting tide around.

Before you read this, remember that reps need at least a 400k+ vote advantage (or around +4% R) to be relatively safe in FL. Otherwise, it's curtains.

FLORIDA, 1:30 UPDATE

Republican: 3,946,914 (+136,649)
    Democratic: 3,810,265
    NPA/Other: 2,358,054

TOTAL: 10,115,233

*Includes ALL mail + in-person early
    *Missing E-day votes: DeSoto, Hardee, Jefferson, Miami, Monroe, Seminole, Union

*added R+12k batch from sarasota so skewed
    https://twitter.com/umichvoter99/sta...94620224720897

Also:

9:17AM - R +0.3%
    10:29AM - R +0.8% (+ 0.5)
    11:29AM - R +1.1% (+ 0.3)
    12:33AM - R +1.3% (+ 0.2)

Dotardito is underperforming, and he's running out of time in FL
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I have been saying that there aren't enough registered voters left lying around in AZ (93% of 2016 total vote counts early turned in) and NC (95.4% of 2016 total vote counts early turned in) for the GOP to turn Democrats early voting tide around.
    There were like 4 different slides with numbers like this.

They had numbers for PA, WI, GE, NC, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Before you read this, remember that reps need at least a 400k+ vote advantage (or around +4% R) to be relatively safe in FL. Otherwise, it's curtains.

https://twitter.com/umichvoter99/sta...94620224720897

Also:

9:17AM - R +0.3%
    10:29AM - R +0.8% (+ 0.5)
    11:29AM - R +1.1% (+ 0.3)
    12:33AM - R +1.3% (+ 0.2)
    Thats missing Miami too... Which should go blue.

Thats missing Miami too... Which should go blue.
    This is my hot take, but I think that at the end of polling, there will be a 2.5% R advantage, which is not enough.

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/s...772277761?s=20
    NEW: A second person with direct knowledge of the Trump campaign operations says, what’s happening today in Pennsylvania is “not ideal.” https://t.co/RWUqWaXGGW
    LOL

Also... Broward is crushing it -
    Broward dems at 75.1% turnout (476,348) which crosses the 74.7% turnout they got in 2016

5 more hours till polls close
    https://twitter.com/umichvoter99/sta...073425408?s=19

I'm with the comments...what the fuck does that even mean? That's super vague and open to a lot of different interpretations >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm with the comments...what the fuck does that even mean? That's super vague and open to a lot of different interpretations >.>
    Republicans are fucked in PA.
    This is the second person in the Trump campaign that's said PA isn't going well.

This is the second person in the Trump campaign that's said PA isn't going well.
    And... In florida they are underperforming...

GOP starts the day in PA with over 1M votes in the hole with less than 5M voters left. Not a good start.

This is good to hear. I know Republicans already sued alleging that vote counting began before 7AM ET and claimed they were held in some kind of pen or something.

I'm hoping that goes nowhere as well. The effort Republicans put into STOPPING people from voting or COUNTING all the votes is incredible considering how little effort they put into like...making voting easier/safer and improving security.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    And... In florida they are underperforming...
    something something Trashfalgar something something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    AOC is an outrage magnet. And what's hilarious is she doesn't even have to do anything. The perpetually outraged will find some reason to start shrieking whenever AOC is around.

I hope she wins the presidency in 2028. Would be fun
    Technically, she can run in 2024, if Biden doesn't want to keep going. She'll be 34 during the campaign, but her birthday's in December sometime IIRC, so she'd meet the minimum age requirement before being sworn in.

something something Trashfalgar something something
    We have to wait 2 hours... and then we could make any assumption for FL.

Remember, under 300K is the magic number here.

Nobody cares about SF. The City/County is looking to break their 87% voters turnout in 1944.

San Diego will likely break their all time record also.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's gotta be Philly. Ah, Philly, where the sports teams are always almost good and the people do not give a Phuck what some racist asshole says.