Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    No... The AP and Fox called AZ correctly on Tuesday. The math was there, but it had a margin for error that the first maricopa drop made the other networks not trust.

Now we're in this stupid game of chicken because Fox and the AP calling NV means they'd have the presidency called. Once AZ is called by Edison (which feeds ABC, NBC and CNN) the other networks will call NV.

Otherwise we have this weird few day long period where 2 networks call the race before the others.

They're trying to cut down on confusion, but in reality this is just making things more dangerous nationally.
    I try to avoid conspiratorial thinking, but I have to wonder if this was strategic on Fox's part. Of course it wasn't, but it sure is some inadvertant ratfucking.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-...ticles&via=rss

One of the armed men arrested while traveling to Philadelphia’s vote-counting center is a QAnon obsessive who posted violent, anti-Semitic comics online. The other is a President Trump super-fan who urged social media users to poll watch and suggested the 2020 election was being stolen from the president.

QAnon conspiracy theorist Antonio Lamotta, 61, was arrested Thursday with 42-year-old Joshua Macias, the co-founder of “Vets for Trump,” on federal firearms charges after authorities reportedly received a tip that a group was headed from Virginia to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the site of the city’s ballot count, to “straighten things out.”
    Huh, so Q-anon nutters and Trump organizers. Not surprised.

PA up by 20k. Votes came from Allegheny county, so Philly 25k votes are still not in.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I’m glad these guys are so blindingly obvious. Hopefully, if they know of any other attempts at violence, they’ll sing like canaries.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I can "see" why people might vote for Mr Trump.
    These QAnon scare me, sounds like the people that will intice larger groups.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Some shit has been attempted but FBI and local authorities nipped it in the bud before hand.
    Awesome! Let's hope people on both sides stay safe from the extremists

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    PA up by 20k. Votes came from Allegheny county, so Philly 25k votes are still not in.
    What’s the number to skip recount?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'm gonna do a RL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if they don't call it before, like, 9 pm pst tonight. This is getting dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    0,5% i believe, so around 50k
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

interesting, last i heard the q anon circles are propagating that trump lost on purpose so he could more easily leak his information he's gathered while being president now that he'll be a private citizen. nutjobs.

Yeah, the tension is real. Someone needs to just do it, then all the other networks follow.

interesting, last i heard the q anon circles are propagating that trump lost on purpose so he could more easily leak his information he's gathered while being president now that he'll be a private citizen. nutjobs.
    Reality is putty in the hands of conspiracy theorists, molding and reshaping it on a whim to conform with their lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    It's not happening. I'm going to blast you once you see for yourself.
    [Infraction]
    You should come on back and give your mea culpas :P

5+ Year Old Account
    The extreme need to romanticize their lives should be investigated by therapist and see if stems from other mental issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Auto recount is <0.5%, but PA allows for a recount at any request, regardless of vote difference, as long as the requester pays for it.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Yeah, the tension is real. Someone needs to just do it, then all the other networks follow.
    The networks have been pretty shy about prematurely calling elections since Gore/Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Auto recount is <0.5%, but PA allows for a recount at any request, regardless of vote difference, as long as the requester pays for it.
    Incoming fundraising emails...that are already happening. I mean, the Trump campaign will "pay" for it, but they'll do so with donor money. Including from poor Lindsey Graham, who spent months begging for money on Fox News only to have enough to through a cool half a million towards Trump's legal fund.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    So... we are still dependent on AZ and NV... kk...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    What's the threshold for no auto-recount?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    All of it. In this context, yes, our local Trump supporters have been 100% quiet on the subject.
    You sure about that? There sure are a lot of new accounts and newly active old accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..