In other news, if you ever wondered what happened to "obamagate" and why is trump and co isn't pushing it anymore
    https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/durh...-in-18-months/
    Durham Investigation Insiders Say ‘No Evidence’ to Support Obamagate Has Been Found in 18 Months

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/fo...rump-or-biden/

Wonder why Bush Jr. won't say who he's voting for. Worried about pissing off Republicans because he voted Biden, or worried about the public shame of voting Trump.

Either way, what a coward.
    Eh, Bush and/or Cheney might do more harm than good if they come out endorsing Biden. No one wants to be attached to those two. Agree he's a coward, but same time happy for it. Although I think Cheney does or at least has supported trump.

edit - case in point, look at how much shit ellen rightfully got just for sitting next to bush. fuck that guy.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-03 at 01:44 AM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...x-covid-trump/

A top White House coronavirus adviser sounded alarms Monday about a new and deadly phase in the health crisis, pleading with top administration officials for “much more aggressive action,” even as President Trump continues to assure rallygoers the nation is “rounding the turn” on the pandemic.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic … leading to increasing mortality,” said the Nov. 2 report from Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force. “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”

Birx’s internal report, shared with top White House and agency officials, contradicts Trump on numerous points: While the president holds large campaign events with hundreds of attendees, most without masks, she explicitly warns against them. While the president blames rising cases on more testing, she says testing is “flat or declining” in many areas where cases are rising. And while Trump says the country is “rounding the turn,” Birx notes the country is entering its most dangerous period yet and will see more than 100,000 new cases a day this week.
    https://bgr.com/2020/11/02/trump-vs-...pdate-insults/

Addressing Trump’s comments during a recent interview with The Washington Post, Fauci didn’t mince words about where the U.S. currently stands in the ongoing battle against the coronavirus.

“We’re in for a whole lot of hurt,” Fauci said. “It’s not a good situation. All the stars are aligned in the wrong place as you go into the fall and winter season, with people congregating at home indoors. You could not possibly be positioned more poorly.”

Beyond that, Fauci intimated that the White House’s overall focus with respect to the coronavirus has waned over the past few weeks and months:

Fauci said the White House coronavirus task force meets less frequently and has far less influence as the president and his top advisers have focused on reopening the country. “Right now, the public health aspect of the task force has diminished greatly,” he said.

Fauci said he and Deborah Birx, coronavirus task force coordinator, no longer have regular access to the president and he has not spoken to Trump since early October. “The last time I spoke to the president was not about any policy; it was when he was recovering in Walter Reed, he called me up,” he said.
    Sounds like the doctors at the White House are done putting up with Trump's shit and are feeling confident enough to rock the boat on the eve of the election.

Good.

Your last chance America. Or everything that happened in turkey will happen there as well.
    everything you built up will be sold. your media and justice systems will be corrupted. your education will become even worse.
    religious bullshit everywhere. then again, if people are happy living like that sure but I feel sorry for the bright people of USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/fo...rump-or-biden/

Wonder why Bush Jr. won't say who he's voting for. Worried about pissing off Republicans because he voted Biden, or worried about the public shame of voting Trump.

Either way, what a coward.
    He's probably banking on a return "normalcy" and figures the party will want milquetoast run of the mill Repubs.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    In other news, if you ever wondered what happened to "obamagate" and why is trump and co isn't pushing it anymore
    https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/durh...-in-18-months/
    Durham Investigation Insiders Say ‘No Evidence’ to Support Obamagate Has Been Found in 18 Months
    Well obviously nothing was found this was only the first investigation. Everyone knows you don't hit pay dirt until somewhere around the 12th, hell maybe a bakers dozen, investigation. That is where all the corruption comes to light.

10+ Year Old Account
    <meep> <meep>
    Washington elections officials say that voter turnout in 2020 on pace to set a record!

As of Sat evening, nearly 3.3M people had returned their ballots — already surpassing the number voted by Election Day in 2016.
    King County 1,136,567 ballots returned so far. That's 80%, y'all!

Guessing voters are very motivated to kick fascism in the nuts.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I'm all for that. I'm only conservative fiscally, and neither of these parties wants to see smaller government.
    I think that there has to be a fiscally conservative party (at least to serve as a stopgap for extreme spending)... But the dems could be said party, if they split between a moderate one and a progressive one. The GOP can die and its corpse be impaled for all i care.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    <meep> <meep>
    Washington elections officials say that voter turnout in 2020 on pace to set a record!

As of Sat evening, nearly 3.3M people had returned their ballots — already surpassing the number voted by Election Day in 2016.

That guy on twitter giving biden only 77 EC votes that has been linked here a few times the last day or so is not gonna like to hear that.

<meep> <meep>

FINAL pre-election YouGov/The Economist poll of the 2020 presidential race:

Biden: 53%
    Trump: 43
    Other: 2
    Not sure: 2

Indies favor Biden 48-39. People who already voted report supporting Biden 61 - 36, with election-day voters breaking 56-38 for Trump

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/s...94300789612544

There wont be 100M more votes. There wont be 70-90M more votes. At most there could be 65M more votes. If this is correct, he's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

Indies favor Biden 48-39. People who already voted report supporting Biden 61 - 36, with election-day voters breaking 56-38 for Trump

56% ain't gonna do it according to those Biden/Harris internals.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/02/p...ion/index.html

Pure fucking insanity man. At this point i'm fucking convinced this is a failed early iteration of the Matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    56% ain't gonna do it according to those Biden/Harris internals.
    Yup. Using those numbers and a 55M more votes on ED, And assuming 100M votes cast by the end of today, it means ~82M votes for Biden and 73M for dotardito.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

There wont be 100M more votes. There wont be 70-90M more votes. At most there could be 65M more votes. If this is correct, he's fucked.
    A Trump win is a stolen election at this point. The evidence is overwhelming that Biden should win by every measure.

And if anyone thinks 60% of the country is just going to accept it without incident, they got another thing coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    That guy on twitter giving biden only 77 EC votes that has been linked here a few times the last day or so is not gonna like to hear that.
    That guy is a GOP pollster!

Note to self: In 38 months start up a conservative "polling firm".
    1. Have family dog Dr. Smoochy pick numbers.
    2. Bake in +43% for Shy Ted Cruz supporters
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/02/p...ion/index.html

Pure fucking insanity man. At this point i'm fucking convinced this is a failed early iteration of the Matrix.
    The early Matrix was a paradise. This is one of the variants they used to perfect just how shitty humans need life to be in order to feel normal and accept the program.

That guy is a GOP pollster!

Note to self: In 38 months start up a conservative "polling firm".
    1. Have family dog Dr. Smoochy pick numbers.
    2. Bake in +43% for Shy Ted Cruz supporters
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    You could win big bucks... and fool the idiots. I call that a win/win.

Asian American Republican Group Endorses Biden After Backing Trump in 2016

The National Committee of Asian American Republicans announced the endorsement in a press release. Its support for the Democratic nominee is a shift from 2016, when the group backed President Donald Trump's first White House bid. The group originally endorsed former Florida Governor Jeb Bush during the Republican primaries and then Trump in the general election.

"It is OK that you voted for Trump in 2016, most conservatives did; we wanted an outsider to rattle the system," the group said. "But he is destroying the whole building. It is also fine you disagree with many Biden's policies. It is about whether America is still THE America. The future of our families, our communities, our great nation, and the World is at stake!"

The press release ended with the message: "Vote for Joe Biden, SAVE AMERICA!"

Just popping in briefly to post this info. If you are voting tomorrow, please be careful. If you encounter voter intimidation (or other illegal acts) REPORT IT. There is an official phone number in the link below.

Good luck to all.

https://campaignlegal.org/update/wha...r-intimidation

While yay. I hate these groups.

They do not care about the issues... they care about decorum and image. Like the lincoln project... they rarely attack trump on his policies instead they go after him for the terrible person he is and his image and decorum.