Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    This is shaping up to be a Trump landslide. Multiple reports of Biden getting absolutely steamrolled in Florida. Trump won Florida in 2016 by around 100k votes. Trump is reportedly already ahead in Florida by 200k+ and the working class GOP vote is just now hitting the polling places after work. And yes, these totals include mail-in ballots and early voting.

Biden is smoked.

Word is GOP turnout is at historic proportions. Republicans are coming out and voting like never before.
    Evidence, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.
    Actual returns say otherwise, but you won't catch Kokolums saying that.

- - - Updated - - -

So we're looking at a lower than expected turnout number (probably). 145m votes cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Here's a very useful article to keep in mind as you see exit polls: Exit Polls Can Be Misleading — Especially This Year
    Ahh that's a good read. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    NBC exit poll regarding economy vs. containing coronavirus in Florida is 42%/52%
    This should be very concerning to Team Trump, because that's just the exit poll. If someone voted early or by mail, I think we can safely assume which side of that ratio they're on.

It's why we're seeing these reports of voter supporession, also known as terrorism. Trump supporters, even those pretending that they believe Trump will win FL by a landslide, have basically no actual evidence to work with. FL everly voting favors Democrats by hundreds of thousands so they only way to even things up is to change the rules, such as with literal terrorism.

Which the Party of Trump leaders will not investigate nor prosecute. Florida's not going blue, it's just the residents who are.

Evidence, please.
    You know how election day works. The numbers are tabulated in private but everyone in the campaigns knows what the numbers are. They just don't report them publicly. You'll never be able to find them publicly. If you know how elections work, this is how every election day is. Both camps are getting the hard numbers now and they are quietly telling us this is a HUGE Trump victory.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-04 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

You know how election day works. The numbers are tabulated in private but everyone in the campaigns knows what the numbers are. They just don't report them publicly. You'll never be able to find them publicly. If you know how elections work, this is how every election day is. Both camps are getting the hard numbers now and they are quietly telling us this is a HUGE Trump victory.
    That's not evidence, you claimed these "multiple reports" from Florida...

Let's see them.

[...]and they are quietly telling us this is a HUGE Trump victory.
    Lies, they're telling me Kanye is crushing everyone.

You know how election day works.
    That's not evidence.

The numbers are tabulated in private but everyone in the campaigns knows what the numbers are.
    No they don't.

If you know how elections work, this is how every election day is.
    It's literally not.

Both camps are getting the hard numbers now and they are quietly telling us this is a HUGE Trump victory.
    No, they aren't.

This was a nice little gathering of lies and bullshit. You're still not getting your civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    So we're looking at a lower than expected turnout number (probably). 145m votes cast.
    There are all kinds of reasons for this, in no particular order:

1) Trump voters realized they were going to lose and got demoralized.

2) Misled by Fake News, such as those robocalls

3) Snow or other ugly weather.

4) Terrorism, as already demonstrated.

5) People telling pollsters "I am going to vote" because nobody wants to say in public "No, I don't think voting is important".

145M is still way over 2016.

i have so much anxiety right now

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post

Weirdly this time around a lower turnout would be great for the Democrats due to the sheer size of pre-voting.

So, I voted today. As I've said multiple times, I live in deep red country.

I've seen a lot more Biden signs than I saw Clinton signs in 2016.

Normally, when I go to vote, everyone I see is my age (mid-30s) or older. LOTS of old people. So, today I was surprised AF to see a ton of people YOUNGER than me out there exercising their right to vote.

That's not evidence, you claimed these "multiple reports" from Florida...

Let's see them.
    I just told you, you won't get the evidence you want. Election day doesn't work like that. Official sources have a policy of not influencing the vote by reporting early. It'll never happen.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    We goota be looking at 320 EVs for Trump at least.
    Amen Brother. Don't let the Radical Left fool you with their numbers. The Silent Majority shall rise again and defeat the Communist and their election stealing ways. Donald J Trump will rise up and user in 12 more years of god fearing MAGA freedom and patriotism, finally overtaking Abe Lincoln as the greatest President to ever bless US soil. And after him is Don Jr. Then our first woman President Ivanka. Then Tiffany. And then Baron.

Get to the rear of Trump train, liberals. No tears on this train. MAGA COUNTRY full steam ahead!! WOOO WOOO

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's not evidence.

No they don't.

It's literally not.

No, they aren't.

This was a nice little gathering of lies and bullshit. You're still not getting your civil war.
    Yeah, but...[INSERT CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE USING ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE].

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    So, I voted today. As I've said multiple times, I live in deep red country.

I've seen a lot more Biden signs than I saw Clinton signs in 2016.

Normally, when I go to vote, everyone I see is my age (mid-30s) or older. LOTS of old people. So, today I was surprised AF to see a ton of people YOUNGER than me out there exercising their right to vote.
    I'm in the same boat. Even if Trump wins, if my state can actually show some results for all this effort then I'd still be happy.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I just told you, you won't get the evidence you want. Election day doesn't work like that. Official sources have a policy of not influencing the vote by reporting early. It'll never happen.
    So, no evidence.

The precinct covering the University of Central Florida, reported 100% turnout. That's in the middle of the Orlando area.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Amen Brother. Don't let the Radical Left fool you with their numbers. The Silent Majority shall rise again and defeat the Communist and their election stealing ways. Donald J Trump will rise up and user in 12 more years of god fearing MAGA freedom and patriotism, finally overtaking Abe Lincoln as the greatest President to ever bless US soil. And after him is Don Jr. Then our first woman President Ivanka. Then Tiffany. And then Baron.

Get to the rear of Trump train, liberals. No tears on this train. MAGA COUNTRY full steam ahead!! WOOO WOOO
    Careful, he might actually believe this.

Lmao -
    MICHIGAN TEMPERAMENT TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT
    52 ONLY BIDEN
    40 ONLY TRUMP
    Only exits, but still LMAO