10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    What does our risk look like in AZ?
    Outside of NC, it’s looking like the only state that moving ‘towards’ Trump. Still unclear, who’ll win the state. But, with what happening in PA, it probably won’t matter.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Low, if voting remains as is in areas yet to come in where we have around 80% of the vote Biden will easily carry it.
    I'm still nervous as hell. I'm praying that Biden pulls it off and I'm not even religious.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    theres alot of people voting biden who are voting down ballot republican
    because biden is outpreforming dems in the house by 3 million votes

is the lincoln voter real?
    Probably?

There are also people who vote only for POTUS and ignore the other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

I think conservatives at this point are open to splitting the country up. I'm totally dow.

We can join Canada, and the yeehaw states can form The Republican Republic of JESUS CHRIST.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

If I recall PA has something like 3 million mail ballots to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I'm still nervous as hell. I'm praying that Biden pulls it off and I'm not even religious.
    Understand your nervousness i'm nervous too, but I do not see Trump ever making up the ground needed in AZ to catch Biden even with an unexpectadly good showing in the final run. Right now the only way I believe Biden doesn't get elected is if he loses Nevada and loses all other tight states and I consider that very unlikely.

Alliance

This is supposedly an official Michigan government website, but the numbers do not follow what outlets are reporting. Anyone able to verify if this site really is legitimate?

https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

I'm confused, AP shows Biden with a pretty good lead in AZ. Did something happen to not make that so?
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    This is supposedly an official Michigan government website, but the numbers do not follow what outlets are reporting. Anyone able to verify if this site really is legitimate?

Bro look at the top. It was updated last night at 9 pm central time.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    UU prayer?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If I recall PA has something like 3 million mail ballots to count.
    No. About 800~850k give or take. But, Biden is taking them at a nearly 3-1 clip.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2020-11-05 at 03:21 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Nope

/10char

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    I think conservatives at this point are open to splitting the country up. I'm totally dow.

We can join Canada, and the yeehaw states can form The Republican Republic of JESUS CHRIST.
    Once their country goes to shit they will go to war with the ones who “oppressed” and “cheated” them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Understand your nervousness i'm nervous too, but I do not see Trump ever making up the ground needed in AZ to catch Biden even with an unexpectadly good showing in the final run. Right now the only way I believe Biden doesn't get elected is if he loses Nevada and loses all other tight states and I consider that very unlikely.
    I mean, it's from my understanding that in order for Trump to win right now, he has to sweep all the outstanding states and that seems like long odds. Especially with the trends Nate Silver posted on the outstanding vote count being heavily in Bidens favor in Pennsylvania.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Looks like it was correct, just now well out of date, current scores are:

Joe Biden 2,769,197

Donald Trump 2,634,575

This is a terrible feeling to have. I hate this so much! So much mixed news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    I'm confused, AP shows Biden with a pretty good lead in AZ. Did something happen to not make that so?
    First batch of 75k votes from the final tranch of 500k came through. Trump won them 59% to 41%, if the rates holds, Trump will be right there, within 10k or so. It’ll be razor thin.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I mean, it's from my understanding that in order for Trump to win right now, he has to sweep all the outstanding states and that seems like long odds. Especially with the trends Nate Silver posted on the outstanding vote count being heavily in Bidens favor in Pennsylvania.
    Pretty much, if Biden was going to lose this election it was in Mi and Wi. He is very heavily favoured as it currently stands and I think he'll flip Georgia as the icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's been exceeding that quite handily all day long.
    I know but I am not convinced the momentum will continue. I have nothing to base it on other than this is fuckin Trump we’re talking about and he’s the luckiest person on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope

/10char
    It is from their .gov site, it's just a million votes out of date for whatever reason.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...633---,00.html

leads to it
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-11-05 at 03:25 AM.