Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, states that don't count mail in ballots until election day need to get their stupid fuckin shit together and start counting as they receive them.

This is seriously some predictably dumb bullshit that could be very easily avoided if they weren't such idiots.
    At least more people are voting. Who cares if it takes a few more days? You are not getting another president until January. Trump will slap bullshit lawsuits and cause much more delays than a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    Yeah it's just good to know how it works. I really hope PA just goes ahead and flips so this can just be over.
    The gap is inching closer... Down to around 112k. But it is taking forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Becoming a joke demoracry, a POTUS that just make unproven claims and news agancies happily parroting it for the uneducated masses to swallow whole.
    On top of that, gerry mendereing, voter suppresion and only 2-3 states that split their elecetoral votes.

A complete joke.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Take what can get I guess. much better then the dozen or so they put on for life that the bar association rated at "not qualified."

So i am confused help me....are we supposed to stop counting, keep counting, sue, not sue?

Even the MagaHeads at work could not give me a straight answer.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Take what can get I guess. much better then the dozen or so they put on for life that the bar association rated at "not qualified."
    Nope, fuck that.

Put up the candidate you want for confirmation. A reasonable center-left policy wonk with good qualifications who can do the job well.

When the GOP won't confirm them, install an "acting" whatever that is the most extreme progressive imaginable. Make it clear to the GOP Senate that they can either confirm reasonable nominees, or they can get ultra progressives doing all the real policy work while the GOP showboats.

Also recess appointments are a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So i am confused help me....are we supposed to stop counting, keep counting, sue, not sue?

This is why you listen to people that are reliable and internally consistent. COUNT EVERY VOTE! If Trump ends up winning after all votes are counted, so fucking be it. The Democrats aren't going to riot over a loss due to receiving fewer votes. Only the Trumphadis will do this.

I guess it depends on what state you live in. Different maga's in different states were protesting and having opposing chants.

15+ Year Old Account

Looks, it's simple: stop counting in MI, keep counting in AZ, recount in GA, stop counting in PA, keep counting in NE, recount in WI, sue everyone, then force it all the way to the SCOTUS. That's what the founding fathers intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Nope, fuck that.

Put up the candidate you want for confirmation. A reasonable center-left policy wonk with good qualifications who can do the job well.

When the GOP won't confirm them, install an "acting" whatever that is the most extreme progressive imaginable. Make it clear to the GOP Senate that they can either confirm reasonable nominees, or they can get ultra progressives doing all the real policy work while the GOP showboats.

I'm talking judges. As for cabinet, I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    All of my country is baffled at the fact that your president is trying to stop counting votes.

How the fuck did you manage to get this far without turning into a dictatorship?
    i mean, they accept a system where make voting difficult is a declared political strategy.
    what can you expect?
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2020-11-05 at 07:03 PM.

Nope, fuck that.

That's exactly how it should go. We'll see if Biden will do it.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Show weakness and nothing will get done.

Nope, fuck that.

Yep. I'm all for 4 years of "acting" appointees. Republicans haven't had any problems with them the last 4 years, so they should be fine with 4 more years of "acting" officials who were not Senate confirmed.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Nancy still stepping down as Speaker? I feel like we might need her another 2 years for this shit. I wouldn't mind someone fresh and/or progressive as long as they can be as effective as she's been the last 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yep. I'm all for 4 years of "acting" appointees. Republicans haven't had any problems with them the last 4 years, so they should be fine with 4 more years of "acting" officials who were not Senate confirmed.
    Yes, but can't have "acting" judicial appointee's. That's what I was responding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    *cracks knuckles*

Scrapple.
    That's like if you explained to an alien that had never seen human food what food was, then sent him into a pantry and told him to make a meal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dave Rubin is on Twitter wondering why corona is still being reported if Trump is losing... fucking idiots.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pennsylvania’s secretary of state, Kathy Boockvar, said there are about 500,000 ballots yet to be counted and told CNN “we definitely could” know the winner by the end of Thursday.
    PA is sounding more optimistic than NV. I'm fine with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Is Nancy still stepping down as Speaker? I feel like we might need her another 2 years for this shit. I wouldn't mind someone fresh and/or progressive as long as they can be as effective as she's been the last 4.
    I believe she is up for speaker again. But I think if she is, it was supposed to be her last as speaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dave Rubin is on Twitter wondering why corona is still being reported if Trump is losing... fucking idiots.
    Probably because, and I still don't get why Republicans and Trumpsters don't get this, the coronavirus doesn't care about politics?
    Putin khuliyo