10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz just now on fox news publicly calling the counting processes in GA, PA, NV (not AZ) crooked.
    Can they go fuck themselves?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yeah, that is what I am saying going forward this elections process needs to be a priority in making more efficient. This is NOT ok for this is disenfranchising voters.

If states being careful to get an accurate count of every vote in spite of being ratfucked from top to bottom, is going to disenfranchise the voters then flush the whole fucking country into the sea.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s even lower now... I am going to refrain from spamming, until a bigger drop... but, 42000!!!!
    The drop didn't come from Philly. There are still 72k outstanding from Philly.

clayton county gonna give biden Georgia. We're gonna go to recount though it'll be within .5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz just now on fox news publicly calling the counting processes in GA, PA, NV (not AZ) crooked.
    That is great news!!!! They think they will lose there!!! It will also mean they need to “Florida in 2000” in two states...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If you are in a blue state, if that flips to blue... there will be an audible orgazm you will hear through the streets...
    If PA flips tonight i will be so fucking happy that i'll cry

PA down by 42k btw
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    As I understand it, PA was prohibited from counting the mail ballots that arrived before election day as well. Plenty of ways to make the election fast and accurate, America just don't wanna.
    I'm sure Americans do want faster and accurate elections but GOP most certainly doesn't. They want to steal election while accusing democrats of the stealing election. It's a projection just like everything they do.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The drop didn't come from Philly. There are still 72k outstanding from Philly.
    It was actually from a red county pretty far north of philly and it turned the county blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Can they go fuck themselves?
    Graham's wife certainly won't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I'm sure Americans do want faster and accurate elections but GOP most certainly doesn't. They want to steal election while accusing democrats of the stealing election. It's a projection just like everything they do.
    They will be in the Gore position, but without the popular vote... overwhelming popular vote...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    This is a bad take.

Take a break, eat a snickers, look at the facts, and come back.
    Well I am not freaking out, I am appropriately pissed off though. Elections go this way and that way, people win and lose. But this nonsense not states should be allowed to just go OH Well or drag their butts. This is going to be intense dragging it on is only going make it worse and make both sides lose trust in the process which is happening everywhere.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I agree with you but I think you are missing my point. This election process here is a cluster fuck, and EVERYONE is harmed by it regardless to who you voted for, this shouldn't be treated like a Superbowl. It should be treated like delicate surgery.

Nobody can say elections and votes matter and be OK with this bullshit.
    I am not missing the point, you are true in that, you are wrong when you try and blame both Democrats and Republicans for that though, it isn't the Democrats doing it at all, its the Republicans.

So yes, it is fucked up, you're correct it shouldn't happen, but you are wrong when you try and blame both of them. Its the GOP at every step on this.

Just like so many other things, they intentionally break stuff, damage stuff, and/or fuck up for personal or political gain and then blame the Democrats for it. Don't take that bait. Don't blame the Democrats for the mess the Republicans created.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Down to less than 2k in GA?
    Or are my numbers wrong

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Georgia is republican by governor. if you wanna smear GA like those clowns, you are silly as fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If PA flips tonight i will be so fucking happy that i'll cry

PA down by 42k btw
    That's basically how I am. I think once we know the results, I'm going to be a bawling mess for a little bit as all the stress gets released at once

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    clayton county gonna give biden Georgia. We're gonna go to recount though it'll be within .5
    Hopefully there will be some cushion, also if Biden wins Pennsylvania it won't really matter and Trump will just be burning taxpayer money on his ego, probably more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Or are my numbers wrong
    Those numbers are correct. GA is flipping tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Graham's wife certainly won't
    He pays underaged boys for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If states being careful to get an accurate count of every vote in spite of being ratfucked from top to bottom, is going to disenfranchise the voters then flush the whole fucking country into the sea.
    It should be accurate, it should just be efficient talking about days and weeks of waiting no, not ok. Either side is justified in being extremely angry right now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Or are my numbers wrong
    Been that way for hours... We are all giddy with anticipation, but prepared for 2020 disappointment...