Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Qanon Terrorists

Saw the news yesterday, not remotely surprised to discover they're Q conspiracy nutter.

With the last batch of NV votes, Biden for sure has the state.

This is over. 306/232 for Biden with a 3+ percent popular vote win once its all counted. Now its just a matter of the media playing chicken to see who calls the election first.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Has Ken Starr always been an idiot? Or did he drink some bad Koolaid?

That didn't make an ounce of sense. With his legal knowledge he should be very aware no "late ballots" were counted so why is he trying to perpetuate a lie? What is the goal?

My understanding this hasn't gotten to the supreme court because the cases Trump has tried so far had zero merit thus got dismissed and couldn't get appealed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Saw the news yesterday, not remotely surprised to discover they're Q conspiracy nutter.
    Shits gonna get messy with them and the alt-right and those milita dudes, i can feel it.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    counting until last ballot is important still.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...-philadelphia/

A Republican firm run by a top aide to President Trump’s 2020 campaign appears to have helped send unmarked text messages on Thursday that urged supporters in Philadelphia to converge outside a building where local election officials counted votes.

“ALERT: Radical Liberals & Dems are trying to steal this election from Trump!" began the short text, sent in the hours before former vice president Joe Biden took the lead in the state. “We need YOU! Show your support at the corner of 12th St. & Arch St. in Philadelphia.”

The messages were sent from phone numbers that had been leased by Opn Sesame, a company that offers texting services to Republican candidates and causes, according to a person familiar with the matter who was not authorized to discuss the messages. Opn Sesame is run by Gary Coby, the digital director for Trump’s 2020 campaign, and it has worked for years on behalf of a number of key GOP clients, including the Republican National Committee. It is unclear which of Opn Sesame’s clients actually sent the message, and the company does not disclose its full list of users.
    Trump campaign is driving folks to protest vote counting. Wonder if any of these folks get violent, if the campaign/firm can be held legally responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    CNN trying to say that Trump will take pride in republicans doing well, as if he gives a fuck about that.
    Yes, Trump just pulled a Palpatine against the Republican Senators that asked for evidences.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Slight drop in Biden's PA lead. Small batch, probably nothing?
    Very small, very red counties.

We're probably going to end up with Biden leading by 50K+ votes before provisionals. This is assuming Biden's returns decline from Philly and Allegheny.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-11-06 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    With the last batch of NV votes, Biden for sure has the state.

This is over. 306/232 for Biden with a 3+ percent popular vote win once its all counted. Now its just a matter of the media playing chicken to see who calls the election first.
    Irony is if OAN is the one who said it first. Won't happen but it is a nice thought. Might make a black hole in Trumpworld.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    CNN trying to say that Trump will take pride in republicans doing well, as if he gives a fuck about that.
    tbf, anybody taking pride in anything the rebublicans do is a red flag.

Honestly North Carolina might even still be in play a bit. If the remaining votes were to trend towards Biden by 70%+ he could squeak out a light victory there too. Might not even need as much if the total number of absentee/provisional votes has increased over this wait period they're doing.

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-elec...e-changes.html

I think this meme is better instead of the old one for 2020 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I think this meme is better instead of the old one for 2020 abs beyond.

I appreciate this, and I appreciate you for delivering it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm really glad Trumpers don't understand the meaning of subtlety.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I was wondering that too.

That man got the fame he was after...just not in the way I think he hoped. What he hoped would be some big symbol and a theater piece where he's dragged off stage ended up being an adult temper tantrum where he shouted until he got tired and left in a huff because nobody paid any attention to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Is this actually a possibility? I see people saying he will go to jail, but how high a percentage likelihood that it actually happens? (I want him to go to jail, I'm not from the US, so I am genuinely asking, cause I know nothing about your courts and laws in depth.)
    It's more of a hope than anything else honestly. There are sealed indictments waiting for him but who knows if it'll stick to him.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Sources tell CNN, probably sighing in shame, that Trump hasn't even written a concession speech.

"Why would I write something about hot dogs and popcorn?" he reportedly asked.
    Breccia I'm worried about you. I understand your pessimism and all that boy do I understand.

I love what you write. To me, you and Benggaul are the stars here, and I am THANKFUL that I get to read what you two write to keep up with what's happening in the the US and in the world.

But please take a break from politics. Take a break from here. And enjoy the victory.

Right now Trump is basically being allowed to humiliate himself before a global audience. And Biden is making very Presidential statements that are starting the process of returning the US to a decent place.

The US has a LOT of big problems ahead of us. Many of them we will deal with poorly. Some we will get through in a good way. But please just be grateful that a return to normalcy is actually happening. And in a week or two come back with your guns blazing and your research just as thorough as it always is.

But take a break. And enjoy some of the good things in life When you come back, politics will still be here, and so will we.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yes, he's always been a dishonest shitheel. Hence why the Whitewater investigation, which turned up nothing, went fishing and found out about a blowjob. He's the reason there are restrictions on Independent Counsels now.

10+ Year Old Account

Discount MAGA Richard Branson was one of my favorite parts of last night.

Or whatever night it was.
    Putin khuliyo