10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Only scummy if you don,t really want people to vote in a democracy or afraid it'll make Biden will look bad.

More importantly it'll keep those invested to let them vote which can help with down ballot candidates.

Also New York does absentee ballot that can be mailed in. So swing n miss, but i do remember people making excuses for Biden in Florida, Arizona, and Michigan. Good inconsistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's difficult for me to hold the general public to task when they have Desantis is in charge of their primary response. They went ahead with the primary vote and it almost certainly spread the disease to spread.
    Lmao.

Fringe leftists when Republicans keep a primary open: "OMG they're evil! They are spreading the virus!"

Fringe leftists when Democrats keep a primary open: "They are protecting democracy!"

If fringe leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    [QUOTE=Machismo;52319608]I hate to break it to you, but most countries don't like communism... so you are going to have a rough go of things.
    [/qupte]
    Are you trying to make a point?

I clearly have a much higher opinion of Bernie than you do., It's sad that you think he's a right-wing dickhead.
    Good job putting words in my mouth, I never said he was right-wing.

But if endorsing a rapist is all that is needed for you to have an higher opinion of him... a rapist you don't even support, I really do wonder.
    But it just really goes to show, even the so called US libertarians have no problems with US imperialism. As long as it does not affect you Americans, who cares how many get killed, right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except... to a communist, everyone is right wing. I think this is more a matter of perspective, and not one based on actual reality.
    Liberalism has always been a right-wing idealogy, bud.

If you want to think Bernie is a far-right dickhead, be my guest.
    Again with the putting words in my mouth, you're really bad at this.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many healthcares workers died from lack of PPE just so Jared Kushner could feel like a big boy with a big job?
    How many workers have died due to Trump corruption and nepotism?

Kushner Taskforce Steered Critical PPE to Political Allies

Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Are you trying to make a point?

Good job putting words in my mouth, I never said he was right-wing.

But if endorsing a rapist is all that is needed for you to have an higher opinion of him... a rapist you don't even support, I really do wonder.
    But it just really goes to show, even the so called US libertarians have no problems with US imperialism. As long as it does not affect you Americans, who cares how many get killed, right

- - - Updated - - -

Liberalism has always been a right-wing idealogy, bud.

Again with the putting words in my mouth, you're really bad at this.
    Don't blame me, they are your words.

As for my opinion of Bernie, I like the guy. I think he's a decent human being. I simply don't like his political stances.

As for where you said it:

Is that the spin the right is pushing on this now? Supporting rapists was not enough, I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, and? Bernie being a dickhead was not my point.
    Bernie is one of those Biden supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't blame me, they are your words.
    Bernie is one of those Biden supporters.
    It's funny watching these cosplay leftists get all triggered when actual leftists endorse Biden.

Cornpop would eat these coplaying leftists for breakfast.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the spin the right is pushing on this now? Supporting rapists was not enough, I suppose.
    Bernie and AOC, as well as just about every progressive that could run for office, is supporting a rapist. In fact, the person that is backing Reade’s story, is also supporting a rapist, according to you. Yet, you think you have some moral high ground? I’m wondering if there are any other problematic scenarios, where you calling everyone voting Biden to stop Trump, supporting a rapist... making your statement extremely callus.

I’m sure that every assaulted woman that can’t afford to persecute the rich, because GOP is blocking the violence against women act, is supporting a rapist... so he can sign it into law and they have funds to persecute. Callus and cruel...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, RBG is in the hospital again... In case fringe leftists needed yet another reminder of what's riding on this election.

https://apnews.com/a454d2cabfdcc00af60aebbe4aacda87

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    It's funny watching these cosplay leftists get all triggered when actual leftists endorse Biden.

I have no idea who/what Cornpop is.

At the end of the day, Bernie understands that on a strict policy issue, he's far more likely to get something he wants from Biden, than from Trump. I'm not on the left, so I don't much give a shit when it comes to policy, because I hate both. But, the biggest issue that will come out of all of this, is new judges, specifically SCOTUS justices. All these people pushing for Trump to win, are literally making it nearly impossible for any progressive actions to happen in the next 30 years. If Trump wins re-election, he will likely end up appointing 4 neo-conservative judges.

Let's not forget, the reason Trump is allowed to be as corrupt and shitty as he is, is that he has 5 judges, and a handful of Senators in his pocket. The man could literally murder someone on live television, and wouldn't be punished for it... and these "Bernie supporters" seem more than fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bernie and AOC, as well as just about every progressive that could run for office, is supporting a rapist. In fact, the person that is backing Reade’s story, is also supporting a rapist, according to you. Yet, you think you have some moral high ground? I’m wondering if there are any other problematic scenarios, where you calling everyone voting Biden to stop Trump, supporting a rapist... making your statement extremely callus.

I’m sure that every assaulted woman that can’t afford to persecute the rich, because GOP is blocking the violence against women act, is supporting a rapist... so he can sign it into law and they have funds to persecute. Callus and cruel...
    For the record, Reade even supported Biden... twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post

‘Bernie needs to replace Biden, because voting Biden is supporting a rapist’... I link a 20 min video of Bernie gushing support and his endorsement behind Biden... the reply?... ‘Bernie needs to replace Biden, because voting Biden is supporting a rapist’... It’s like something else is the point...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Bernie should replace Biden -if- you seek to replace Trump through elections.
    Bernie said to vote Biden... Why should I listen to you, instead of Bernie?

Biden isn't going to make that happen. Everything indicates he is going to lose massive support in the weeks running up to the actual elections.
    Bernie disagrees... is he an idiot? Is he supporting a rapist?

Bernie should replace Biden -if- you seek to replace Trump through elections.

Biden isn't going to make that happen. Everything indicates he is going to lose massive support in the weeks running up to the actual elections + the fact he can't even gather current day progressives behind him.
    But, Bernie supports Biden.

Why do you guys hate Bernie so damn much?

Bernie is a bit of an idiot, yes. It is a mistake he keeps on making regularly, he keeps putting his support back behind the Democratic Party over and over again. He was even so idiotic to help Clinton during her 2016 elections by rallying and campaigning for her. Only for the old hag to backstab him.

Got to admire him for always trying to see the good in people though, but when it comes to actual strategy he isn't that strong.
    How did she stab him in the back?

It's weird how you keep telling people to support someone who supports rapists (your words).

Of course, maybe Bernie should have never tried to run on the Democratic ticket. You are literally trying to whine that he's a party of the party that he's a part of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie is a bit of an idiot, yes. It is a mistake he keeps on making regularly, he keeps putting his support back behind the Democratic Party over and over again. He was even so idiotic to help Clinton during her 2016 elections by rallying and campaigning for her. Only for the old hag to backstab him.
    Yeah, that’s a glowing endorsement.

Got to admire him for always trying to see the good in people though, but when it comes to actual strategy he isn't that strong.
    His strategy is to have Biden win, for very obvious reasons. Hint... he doesn’t want America to burn down.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    In other news, RBG is in the hospital again... In case fringe leftists needed yet another reminder of what's riding on this election.

https://apnews.com/a454d2cabfdcc00af60aebbe4aacda87
    That fossil should have retired under Obama if it was so important. Honestly I hope she drops dead and Trump replaces her with just a MAGA Hat on the SCOTUS so we can stop talking about these vague non-promises about the Courts.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-06 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, maybe Bernie should have never tried to run on the Democratic ticket. You are literally trying to whine that he's a party of the party that he's a part of.
    Notice how between Biden and Bernie, moral relativism is all white. But, don’t dare try that between Biden and Trump... that’s what about ism...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, that’s a glowing endorsement.

His strategy is to have Biden win, for very obvious reasons. Hint... he doesn’t want America to burn down.
    That's true, the other poster admitted to being a Trump supporter, and says he wants America to burn. The other poster has admitted to having a financial interest in Trump winning, so that explains his actions.

In the end, this is just a deep-seeded hatred of America as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That fossil should have retired under Obama if it was so important. Honestly I hope she drops dead and Trump replaces her with just a MAGA Hat on the SCOTUS so we can stop talking about these vague non-promises about the Courts.
    Why do these “Bernie supporters” want a Trump SCOTUS?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the end, this is just a deep-seeded hatred of America as a whole.
    Yep, this our punishment for American imperialism... being shit talked by a “sun never sets on the British Empire” immigrant and “Crimea speaks Russian so let’s invade” uhm... where ever he is from.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lu-documentary

Simple question: "Do you want Biden to win the elections, or no?"

If the answer is yes, then you should also do some critical self-reflection and without bias admit all the flaws and negatives that are against him. And either address them or try to find another solution.
    Well, considering how much even his supporters like you seem to hate him, I'd say she's right.

Hell, her comments seem rather prescient.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the answer is yes, then you should also do some critical self-reflection and without bias admit all the flaws and negatives that are against him. And either address them or try to find another solution.
    You have been telling us for weeks to not support rapists, now we should vote for someone supporting rapists? What?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Stay classy, Theo.
    While we get chastised for supporting Biden.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-06 at 01:55 PM.