Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    If you ignore the part where his words where also racist by saying he was not an arab but a "decent family man", implying arabs can not be decent family men.
    You know what she meant when she said "Arab". Your post reeks of intellectual dishonesty and he implied no such thing. It just suits your (bullshit) narrative.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    This election has really made me wonder why people buy into alleged conspiracy theories or believe information given to them by someone *who isn't even credible*, without basis or evidence, that goes against all common sense?
    They're like ducklings imprinting on the first thing they see, honestly. Whoever gets to them first defines who they do and don't trust on any given issue, so once they go down the conspiracy rabbit hole, they never get out.

I don't understand the initial desire to disregard a preponderance of evidence in favor of unsubstantiated conspiracies, beyond possibly some desire to feel "special," but these are people who call others sheep while being herded themselves, so I'm guessing it has to do with the Dunning-Kruger effect. They're just too dumb to realize that they're wrong.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-08 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You know what she meant when she said "Arab". Your post reeks of intellectual dishonesty and he implied no such thing. It just suits your (bullshit) narrative.
    It does not matter what she ment, its his own fault for not wording it in a different way. Maybe try giving the benefit of the doubt to people who do not have a very racist part and are not members of far right parties.

Defending the far right is always the weirdest hill for liberals to die on, but keep on doing it, I suppose. More fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It really depends on the subject and how nuanced you want to get. I realize this is virtue signaling... but, the dude is an adopted father. I can’t be 100% against someone who adopted children. Those people must have a good heart...
    McCain was consistently on the side of immigration and campaign finance reform. I wouldn't say he was successful or perfect on those subjects but it still makes him better than most GOP. Even an asshole can occasionally do good work.

Hows AZ look for B willy
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    That's his schtick.
    Since he's impotent accomplishing anything in his own country he trolls the US because...just because.
    I don't know why anyone wastes time responding...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Hows AZ look for B willy
    97% in with Biden up by 19k... and thank you for getting back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    For me... strong convictions...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yeah, fuck the sovjiets.

Where you looking for something else? And invading a country to go and then bomb killing god knows how many people is not wrong now? You can love your little McCain however much you want, but trying to justify what the US did in Vietnam just goes to show that a lot of people here really don't give a fuck who gets harmed by US foreign policy.

"just following orders" aint an fucking excuse.
    I very specifically stated that the USA committed war crimes against Vietnam. Why don't you show a fucking brain and actually criticize McCain for actual bad things he did (which I specified)? Or is your opposition to conservative economics just more concern trolling?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-08 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Warning

10+ Year Old Account
    That's his schtick.
    Since he's impotent accomplishing anything in his own country he trolls the US because...just because.
    Not like the US is the most powerfull country in the world or anything, but hey, it does effect you what the US does in other countries, so why would you care.

Feel free to shit on whatever shithole I live in, maybe ill pretend to care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I very specifically stated that the USA committed war crimes against Vietnam. Why don't you show a fucking brain and actually criticize McCain for actual bad things he did (which I specified)? Or is your opposition to conservative economics just more concern trolling?
    And McCain was involved in those crimes by bombing whatever they told him too, how is that hard to understand. He bombed them, he was at fault. Saying they are just orders does not justify jack shit. You think a country can bomb anything without pilots or something
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-08 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Warning

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like the US is the most powerfull country in the world or anything, but hey, it does effect you what the US does in other countries, so why would you care
    So... How will McCain impact the rest of the world, with Biden winning the election?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    So... How will McCain impact the rest of the world, with Biden winning the election?
    Why are we talking about McCain?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Somebody brought him up as a respectable GoP member.

I'm just dropping in to say I still can't believe a sitting president actually refers to the media as the "Lamestream Media". That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I'm wondering as well.

Mitt Romney lite got elected?

And McCain was involved in those crimes by bombing whatever they told him too, how is that hard to understand. He bombed them, he was at fault. Saying they are just orders does not justify jack shit. You think a country can bomb anything without pilots or something
    You think a country can actually have a viable military with soldiers that don't follow orders? If McCain was actually involved in a mission that was specifically a war crime (you haven't btw), he's still not at fault. The person who gave him the order is the one committing the crime. Its also worth remembering that US expansion in the Vietnam War as based on a lie, so the average US citizen was not really at fault for believing their nation. US soldiers who either volunteered or were drafted were then unknowingly perpetuating that lie.

Are you ever actually going to criticize McCain for things he actually did? Remember that time that he actually did participate in war crimes?

Did McCain raise from the dead to run in the 202O ticket after election? No? Ok then...
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    TLDR The answer is NO! Trump isn't a fucking Republican, because the Republicans I met Conservatives I met have taken the fucking hits to stop this Trump like everyone else.
    Wish I had the same experience you do, but I live in North Carolina and Republican, Conservative and Trump supporters all go hand-in-hand around here. For this entire time you couldn't find a conservative around here were against him, it wasn't till he came out about him calling our soldiers suckers and losers that I even saw ONE person defect from that and tell me he isn't into politics really and just liked to play and that was screwed up. But outside of him, either you supported Trump or you were some stupid, liberal, communist or some crap.

Make no doubts about it, it is the party of Trump, many may have held their noses because of he acted, but they still supported his policies even at the expense of the nation and their kids futures.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Hmm...not sure.
    Couple of things that could've ensured a Trump reelection; had he not pushed for tax cuts; had he kept his promise for a better cheaper health insurance plan...
    Well we wouldn't be talking about Biden's chances today.
    All this amounts to is "If he'd been a better President...he'd still be President"

10+ Year Old Account
    So Joe Biden will be the 1st candidate to win 51% of the vote against an incumbent president since... FDR.

He did run the most FDR-like campaign.

Government Affiliated Snark