10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No because of all the minor staffers.

The question is, however, how many packed crowds met with Giuliani while he was literally spewing toxic behavior? What's left of Trump's legal team surely has it, but what about the drunk witnesses and GOP lawmakers who insisted on being there?

Also, what about Barr? I find it odd that a whole week would pass without Trump's persona lawyer talking to Trump's other personal lawyer.
    Better question is how long until Jenna Ellis reports a positive result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I wonder if he'll get the same level of medical care as Trump, or if he'll be stuck with regular non-free care like the rest of us.

Hope he and the other hundreds of thousands who tested positive today in this country recover quickly from the TRUMP VIRUS. Sadly many wont and thousands will die.

Not sure what tally he'll line up with not sure his residence, is he still in new york? I know Trump had his tally added to Fuck Florida.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Does anyone have a figure for what percentage of the white house personnel that has been infected? It seems that it may be even higher than in the slums of India.
    idk but if I was Biden, i would not enter that building until a full exorcism was done, all the voodoo hex's are lifted, wait a full year, and then, still not enter that building nor should anyone ever again. You'll never get the shit stain Trump left behind out of that building.

I kind of wish Obama didn't win in 2008 and 2012 so he could run against Trump in 2016, just to see Trump lose in a massive landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because trump is still going on about it, and exposing and calling out his attempts to overthrow the election he was soundly defeated in are important.
    What did you expect exactly? Why are you continuing to give him publicity?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Hope he and the other hundreds of thousands who tested positive today in this country recover quickly from the TRUMP VIRUS. Sadly many wont and thousands will die.
    Like your criminal will do better than the old one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fanorthis View Post
    Because attempts to overthrow democracy should be highlighted, exposed, and shown for all to see. Trump's supporters, in particular, need to see the depths of depravity and desperation Trump is sinking to with his daily twitter tirades and throwing members of his own party under the bus because they refuse to follow the narrative that he and he alone is claiming that the election was stolen from him.

They need to see that THIS is the man they supported.

Biden hasn't been convicted of any crimes and doesn't have a state waiting to jump on him for massive Tax evasion and campaign fraud like Trump does. In addition to the other various state and federal crimes Trump has been implicated in that prosecutors have been told they can't pursue while Trump is in office.

I mean hell, if Biden is a criminal, why isn't the DOJ, which is headed by Trump, moving on prosecuting him? Biden isn't president yet. And if you're going to claim they can't indict a president-elect, why weren't they doing it before the election? Or over the past four years of Trump's presidency? Surely if Biden's crimes were so transparent and rank, then Trump's astute leadership of the DOJ should have caught him, no?

So that's a strike against the notion of Biden being a "criminal."

For twosies, Biden has prepared a board of actual qualified medical doctors to handle COVID and isn't saying that 1) it's just one person from China, 2) it's a liberal hoax, 3) it will go away on its own "like magic," 4) That it'll go away after election day and/or 5) That you can cure it by injecting bleach or with other miracle non-cures.

So yeah... Biden is going to do better. Plus, with a vaccine right around the corner, and Biden's medical experts advising its distribution and Biden not being a petty, spiteful asshole (remember when Trump said he wouldn't allow New York to get the vaccine?)... I suspect he'll do phenomenally better than Trump in that regard.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-12-06 at 10:51 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"Grain of salt" time but I have to imagine this is contributing to Trump's current Twitter tantrum:

Biden's already more popular than Trump's ever been

(CNN)Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.

The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Snip
    Better watch out now, or he'll call you an NPC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post

I wonder if he'll get the same level of medical care as Trump, or if he'll be stuck with regular non-free care like the rest of us.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Azar goes on FOX News and tries calling Biden "Vice President".

Too bad it was Chris Wallace who said "Biden is President-Elect motherfucker".

It would be pretty funny if Melissa Carone (his star witness the other day) is the one who gave it to him. She would truly be the gift that keeps on giving.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Why are you people still going on about this a month after the election is over?
    Because they are trying to do anything they can to say that Trump won, even though there is no evidence to back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Biden isn't a criminal.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports are also saying he is in the hospital. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3850967001/

I have an image of everything else Rudy is carrying having a knife fight with covid.

Really though I think its unlikely trump actually could take airforce one on january 20th anywhere. Biden is basically president that day and airforce one is I believe required to be standing by for the presidents use. They couldn't fly trump anywhere fast enough and be back to be on standby.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Really though I think its unlikely trump actually could take airforce one on january 20th anywhere. Biden is basically president that day and airforce one is I believe required to be standing by for the presidents use. They couldn't fly trump anywhere fast enough and be back to be on standby.
    Air Force One is only the name of the plane when the President is on the plane. Any other time it's given and ordinary designation. Any plane that the president is flying on becomes Air Force One. I know liberals want to think "orange man bad." but it's not likely that trump will steal a plane. He has his own planes. Also there are 2 planes that are used as air force one.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Dozens of armed terrorists surround Michigan's Secretary of State's home.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I think you mean 'protestors' not 'terrorists'."

Are they using threats to try to change politial activity?

"Well, yes..."

Are you familiar with the actual definition of the word "terrorism"?

"Well, yes..."

My assessment stands.

This is the part where I give Trump supporers 24 hours to decry the terrorism being displayed here. There's no point anymore. Expecting them to respond now would be insanity. So I feel I can safely say "they agree with terrorists" and walk away with a clean conscience. If they disagree, they know where to find me: the moral high ground of denouncing terrorism, no matter the form or the actor.

If Loeffler comes even close to winning then all of this was pointless to begin with, but it would make Biden's win a bit more impressive. What an idiot she is though good lord. Completely out of her depth. Pathetic and desperate are the words that come to mind.

Ossoff impressed me tbh. He gave a great soundbite for the media to run, and he hit Perdue hard. I was most worried about him but he made a strong case for himself and didn't miss a beat.

Dozens of armed terrorists surround Michigan's Secretary of State's home.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I think you mean 'protestors' not 'terrorists'."

Are they using threats to try to change politial activity?

"Well, yes..."

Are you familiar with the actual definition of the word "terrorism"?

"Well, yes..."

My assessment stands.

This is the part where I give Trump supporers 24 hours to decry the terrorism being displayed here. There's no point anymore. Expecting them to respond now would be insanity. So I feel I can safely say "they agree with terrorists" and walk away with a clean conscience. If they disagree, they know where to find me: the moral high ground of denouncing terrorism, no matter the form or the actor.
    the article you linked, their headline is already edited.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Its actually customary that the outgoing president gets to use the plane a last time to be flown home. But it’s call sign wouldn’t be Air Force One anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Air Force One is only the name of the plane when the President is on the plane. Any other time it's given and ordinary designation. Any plane that the president is flying on becomes Air Force One. I know liberals want to think "orange man bad." but it's not likely that trump will steal a plane. He has his own planes. Also there are 2 planes that are used as air force one.
    It's not only a name.
    Air Force One is a custom designed plane that can act as a backup "white house" if needed. You don't replace the plain with any other regular model and call it AFO.