My point was very simple. You are a racist apologist and have no respect for the Amendment. And there is no contradiction to what I've said about you being a hypocrite in the quotes that you've provided. You said you hate racists like a 1000 times and yet you are ok with enabling racist policies in the examples illustrated. What true hater of racism would be approving of the allowance of such discriminatory policies in the first place?

Then each time you get caught supporting the allowances of unsavory practices you disgustingly use the Amendment as shield. That shows your blatant immorality and disrespect of the Amendment. Because if you really respect the Amendment you wouldn't be okay with it being misused in such twisted ways. You are using the Amendment as shield and excuse for your immorality.

Quote Originally Posted by MooChampIsApolitical View Post
    My point was very simple. You are a racist apologist and have no respect for the Amendment. And there is no contradiction to what I've said about you being a hypocrite in the quotes that you've provided. You said you hate racists like a 1000 times and yet you are ok with enabling racist policies in the examples illustrated. What true hater of racism would be approving of the allowance of such discriminatory policies in the first place?

Then each time you get caught supporting the allowances of unsavory practices you disgustingly use the Amendment as shield. That shows your blatant immorality and disrespect of the Amendment. Because if you really respect the Amendment you wouldn't be okay with it being misused in such twisted ways. You are using the Amendment as shield and excuse for your immorality.
    And your point was proven wrong with dozens of comments that completely refuted you. I have provided the evidence, and I get it... you really want to spam accounts to try and not look the fool.

It's not working.

Alleybeboba, you lost this one... that the "L" and walk away.

Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And your point was proven wrong with dozens of comments that completely refuted you. I have provided the evidence, and I get it... you really want to spam accounts to try and not look the fool.

It's not working.

Alleybeboba, you lost this one... that the "L" and walk away.

Cheers!!!

Yeh go on denying about being a racist apologist and hiding your immorality, cowardice and hypocrisy behind the Amendment. That's what Trump does. Continue pissing on it and your "ideology" and be proud of it. You are tarnishing your fellow kind so badly.

Yeh go on denying about being a racist apologist and hiding your immorality, cowardice and hypocrisy behind the Amendment. That's what Trump does. Continue pissing on it and your "ideology" and be proud of it. You are tarnishing your fellow kind so badly.
    Well, you even admitted that my evidence backs up my claims. Oh, and we both know you are also a Trumpster, and that evidence was shown against both Lockybalboa, Antistooge, and Alleybeboba.

So, it's literally dozens of quotes, to the lies of a guy who spams accounts. Well, that's not a tough call to make.

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, every time anyone posts similar opinion to your, they get treated like ban evading alts. A lot of the time completely undeservingly, because your constant alts have conditioned the forum to treat your ideology, with you as it’s representation. I’m not sure if I would call it pissing on your ideology, but it’s counter productive.

As streets are burning, unemployment around 20% and 100000 dead due to the pandemic, your cries about Biden and in turn the entire belief system you display... becomes just typical stereotype of every negative thing people see in ban evading alts.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, every time anyone posts similar opinion to your, they get treated like ban evading alts. A lot of the time completely undeservingly, because your constant alts have conditioned the forum to treat your ideology, with you as it’s representation. I’m not sure if I would call it pissing on your ideology, but it’s counter productive.

As streets are burning, unemployment around 20% and 100000 dead due to the pandemic, your cries about Biden and in turn the entire belief system you display... becomes just typical stereotype of every negative thing people see in ban evading alts.
    Lockybalboa isn't having a good week... what a shame.

On the plus side, neither is Trump. Steve King is also having a terrible week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lockybalboa isn't having a good week.
    I don’t really care... I was trying to avoid replying... but, as he is watching people ask why Bernie supporters are seen in such a negative light, at some point a lightbulb should go off.

Hint: It’s because there are infinite alt evading drones preaching the same tune. Obviously the few that pop in that might be honest, will just get ignored because this constant barrage of alts have conditioned the forum to... well... this...

Edit: Who frequenting this forum will answer for what a Bernie supporter is, as anything other than... ‘the belligerent infinity of ban evading alts’... because it sure as hell drowns out everyone else that might be a Bernie supporter.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-03 at 06:01 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t really care... I was trying to avoid replying... but, as he is watching people ask why Bernie supporters are seen in such a negative light, at some point a lightbulb should go off.

Hint: It’s because there are infinite alt evading drones preaching the same tune. Obviously the few that pop in that might be honest, will just get ignored because this constant barrage of alts have conditioned the forum to... well... this...
    The problem is, some Bernie supporters make good points, and have a decent ideology. Unfortunately, they find themselves teaming up with certain bad-faith posters, and the Trumpsters who are concern trolling to be divisive. Some understand that their push for ideological purity will mean that they may be set back a great deal, and they may (or may not) take that risk. That's about 2 dudes out of 150 of them. The rest are simply being disingenuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is, some Bernie supporters make good points, and have a decent ideology. Unfortunately, they find themselves teaming up with certain bad-faith posters, and the Trumpsters who are concern trolling to be divisive. Some understand that their push for ideological purity will mean that they may be set back a great deal, and they may (or may not) take that risk. That's about 2 dudes out of 150 of them. The rest are simply being disingenuous.
    That’s why I’m trying to reason with the ban evading alt, if he thinks “pissing” on your ideology is a problem. Like the guy with the cat avatar... his deal is more the appeal of authoritarianism, push government action through, regardless of voting and no concessions. That’s the appeal of Trump, that overwhelms the obvious superiority of Biden to his economic ideology.

These ban evading alts are fucking it up for Biden haters, because we don’t get to hear them out. It’s hard not to treat them all the same, when all these fucking alts barrage us with one constant example... ban evading alt... it’s a huge disservice to every Biden hater.

I feel bad for mods too, this shit is ridiculous. There is no reason they should deal with this... There is enough controversy on this forum to manage, with all the crap happening in US alone.

Ahh, machismo enabling burner accounts. Stop it Chump. They want acknowledgement. Stop being weak. And a vote for anyone other than Biden is a vote for Trump.

You'd think since you seem to spend 80% of your waking life dissing him, you'd want to get the one thing right that has a tangible benefit but nooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Ahh, machismo enabling burner accounts. Stop it Chump. They want acknowledgement. Stop being weak. And a vote for anyone other than Biden is a vote for Trump.

You'd think since you seem to spend 80% of your waking life dissing him, you'd want to get the one thing right that has a tangible benefit but nooooo.
    He goes round dissing people who expresses doubt about Biden when he is not voting for the man himself. Very despicable isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL the guy who goes round dissing people who do not want to vote for Biden when he himself does not plan to do so complaining about "concern-trolling". Very funny. So are you voting for him or not?

Biden is a creepy old dude, and represents almost none of the political stances I want. I will not be voting for the guy.
    - - - Updated - - -

Well, you even admitted that my evidence backs up my claims. Oh, and we both know you are also a Trumpster, and that evidence was shown against both Lockybalboa, Antistooge, and Alleybeboba.

So, it's literally dozens of quotes, to the lies of a guy who spams accounts. Well, that's not a tough call to make.

Cheers!

How am I lying? You need to be specific. There is cold hard evidence that you are someone who is all for free racism and yet goes round shouting about how you hate racism. You providing 1000 quotes of how you hate racism does not matter. They are merely 1000 examples of how you are a hypocrite lmao. Because if you do hate racism you wouldn't be approving of such discriminatory policies being allowed in the first place. A hypocrite is what you are. And you got caught, you cover your hypocrisy with First Amendment. Oh great. To you you are ok with immoral practices being allowed as long as it is shielded with the Amendment. This shows your lack of morality and respect for the Amendment. And so why are you not voting for Biden if you claim to hate Trump so much? Stop dodging.
    Last edited by MooChampIsApolitical; 2020-06-03 at 09:13 AM.

You really have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. You really should walk away. He is not a racist apologist. He is a libertarian. They believe everyone has the right to be. Racism is not illegal. However in our society we punish those in the court of public opinion by naming and shaming. Like that bitch in Central Park who lost her job and dog over being a racist. That in a nutshell is how libertarians believe all of society should be. Let the people and people alone decide. If someone wants to be a racist and not sell cakes to black people that is fine. The people will decide if they want to do business with a racist. That is not an apologist. You should look up the definition of one and stop stalking and harassing Machismo, as much as he may deserve it for being a libertarian, you look psychotic with all your alt accounts and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You really have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. You really should walk away. He is not a racist apologist. He is a libertarian. They believe everyone has the right to be. Racism is not illegal. However in our society we punish those in the court of public opinion by naming and shaming. Like that bitch in Central Park who lost her job and dog over being a racist. That in a nutshell is how libertarians believe all of society should be. Let the people and people alone decide. If someone wants to be a racist and not sell cakes to black people that is fine. The people will decide if they want to do business with a racist. That is not an apologist. You should look up the definition of one and stop stalking and harassing Machismo, as much as he may deserve it for being a libertarian, you look psychotic with all your alt accounts and shit.
    You youself says he deserves it so why not? He is an apologist. Why would a true hater of racism be approving of racist practices like that?He is fine with allowing practices that discriminate. Being legal doesn't make it moral. I am slamming both his immorality and hypocrisy. His hiding behind the Amendment makes him doubly hypocritical as well. He knows it is immoral and uses the Amendment as an excuse when he got caught. Are you saying the Amendment is meant to be used to create unfair practices like that?

You say I am stalking him. But what about him, he goes round acting condescending and snobbish towards those who expresses doubt about Biden when he himself is not planning to vote for him. Hours a day. He goes round insulting and those who are doubtful of Biden. Why shouldn't such a hypocrite and bigot be taken to task? He is the psychotic one. He can't even get along well with his Mother ffs. He is too extreme and sick in the head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I never knew lockdown would get to people so much that they'd start to obsess over one random internet forum poster and make account after account, even when you know exactly who it is, just to reply to him with the same shit for page after page. How sad.

The other account spammer has been doing it for so long he just comes across as a person you should pity.

People need better hobbies.

Tell that to 44k+ posts Machismo who spend every waking hour 10 +hours of his day everyday policing voters and acting self righteous and snobbish around everyone. But of course you won't, he is part of your OT politics clique here.

There is a clique now? lol
    What a precious little victim you are.

Seriously, pick up Duolingo or something and learn a new language. Better hobby than this clown show you're putting on right now.

My biggest criticism of Machismo is his apparent need to go around in circles for pages at a time with muppets like you and the other one.
    Yeah sureeeee there isn't one.

There is a clique now? lol
    Well, yes, obviously there is. People can read you know. They can see the names cropping up over and over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, pick up Duolingo or something and learn a new language. Better hobby than this clown show you're putting on right now.
    These snide little digs imply that you yourself think you are intellectually superior, when it is patently obvious from your vocabulary, sentence structures, grammatical difficulties, inability to grasp secondary or tertiary concepts or hold more than one idea in your head at a time, that you are borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Condist View Post
    These snide little digs imply that you yourself think you are intellectually superior, when it is patently obvious from your vocabulary, sentence structures, grammatical difficulties, inability to grasp secondary or tertiary concepts or hold more than one idea in your head at a time, that you are borderline retarded.
    I wouldn’t be throwing stones.

Claiming victim hood for your own actions and words is incredibly intellectually lazy.

Oh, nice, here is the other absolute tit.
    Ignoring your sad attempt to make yourself sound superior, it was clearly just an excuse to call someone "borderline retarded." How sad.
    YOU raised the issue. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

And yes I am superior intellectually to you. So are most people. It is obvious you can't communicate in anything more than a tweet. If any one mentions a word longer than three syllables it is obvious you don't understand it. You are clueless about anything other than the last ten years of political history. I could go on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I wouldn’t be throwing stones.

Claiming victim hood for your own actions and words is incredibly intellectually lazy.
    The passage you quoted has nothing to do with that.

Can't take it? Mate, I'm laughing at you while I watch MasterChef. You have nothing you can dish out that would even be a blip on the radar.
    Wow what a comeback, "I don't care". What an amazing riposte. I take it all back, what a Wildean flourish!

Steve King is also having a terrible week.
    That's awful. Steve King winning his primary would've left the Dems in a much better position to flip that seat in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    That's awful. Steve King winning his primary would've left the Dems in a much better position to flip that seat in November.
    Well, at least there will be one less white supremacist in the GOP in power, so that's pretty good.