Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    there is a lot of delusional people out there that will think yelling loudly over people and being a bully= winning.
    I don't think Joe Biden is ever gonna sway those types of folks, so who gives a shit?

Any parent watching this debate will naturally recoil from Trump acting like a spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Completly forgot about the debate, how's it been so far?
    Biden is winning, but Trump is trying anything he can to talk over Biden when he is making a point.

How so? Both fucking up or just Trump doing his normal lots of lies and yelling when its not his turn?
    If people are taking the debate seriously, then I would be hardpressed to find any reason to vote for either of these chumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never wanted to punch the President in the face SO FUCKING HARD.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    If people are taking the debate seriously, then I would be hardpressed to find any reason to vote for either of these chumps.
    So, you're admitting you're just here to shitpost... good to know.

There's also a lot of delusional people who think the debates actually matter and aren't any more than political theater. Break out the thunderdome, it would be much more effective.
    Until this election, maybe the last, they actually did matter. But what do facts and statistics matter, seems you just like trump's theatrics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, he called Trump a clown.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

How so? Both fucking up or just Trump doing his normal lots of lies and yelling when its not his turn?
    More the latter. Haven't caught a major gaffe from Biden yet, though he did lose his patience a couple times and called Trump a "clown" and told him to shut up while he was speaking.

Started listening so far and the only fault I'm seeing from Biden is that he's trying to talk during his turn while Trump keeps trying to shout over him while the moderator struggles to make Trump follow the rules.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Imagine a monkey throwing feces at someone until that person gets annoyed and tries to run the monkey off. But the monkey keeps circling back to throw more poop.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Until this election, maybe the last, they actually did matter. But what do facts and statistics matter, seems you just like trump's theatrics.
    They haven't mattered in over 30 years.

Trump is coming off as a super asshole.

This won't change any minds unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-3 after taxes. Trump got under Biden's skin and threw Biden off. Biden missed an opportunity.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Man, just start cutting Trump's mic. The man is incapable of keeping his fuckin mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I have never wanted to punch the President in the face SO FUCKING HARD.
    I would agree, but I would never hit a child.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump: Why did you fix under Obama? Trump claims they had the slowest recovery... something about turning in the light... if Biden is president, we would lose half the companies, Depression like never before. Claims he brought back manufacturing... Ohio and Michigan had the bets year... Hunter takes out billons... Mayor of Moscow gave him Hunter money... Conspiracy theory about Hunter... Russia Russia Russia Russia... More conspiracy theory...

Biden: Look at the analyst at Wall Street, his plan would create more jobs and create more jobs... buy American... every penny is made by a company... eliminate significant number of taxes... increase taxes by 8%... because you passed it... we handed him a booming economy, he blew it... manufacturing went in the hole... he brought back the automotive industry... Trump blew it... Take a look at what he did... China perfected the art of the steal... Trump’s position has been discredited by everyone, world bank, allies and even people testifying under oath... Trump is a clown... this is about American people...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Honestly, the debate is could almost fit into Idiocracy. If Biden was more like Trump(and I'm glad he is not), you could do a pay per view.

They haven't mattered in over 30 years.
    Yeah, if you say so...

This whole debate is a clown show.
    Trump is the elephant making too much noise
    Biden is the ass that owns the circus.

-Eats popcorn-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Race issue...this might get bad or cringy. Maybe both.

Resident Cosplay Progressive