The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I don't have to list them when we have others doing it for me:
    Follow up - it's interesting that you can't list any of them yourself.

I don't have to list them when we have others doing it for me:

Look at how unhinged he is when he can't follow a script? And when he follows a script he seems to forget halfway where he is.

He has exactly the same issues as Hillary + dementia.

Also the progressive wing within the Democratic Party dislikes him and more importantly he dislikes them back.
    If you think this is taking center stage... then you are a fool.

How long ago did that comment feel like it took place? This is Joe the Plumber all over again, and it was shown he was a GOP plant the entire time.

Fun Fact: Trump restricted gun rights more than Obama ever did as president.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    New York Times has 100x less credibility than any alt-right youtuber at this point.

Not sure why you would link an opinion piece from them as any source of legitimate news beyond obvious baiting.
    It cites GOP elected officials currently in office...? Like I said, you need to get better sources, and the wherewithal to understand the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, I called miss Cleo and that’s what she said... I then checked voting results and see that Bernie can’t even win a democratic primary. For fuck’s sake, explain to me why Cuomo is better and how Cuomo should have been selected in March. Because the most likely candidate other than Biden... is Cuomo, not Bernie... feelings, nothing more than feelings.
    Not only can he not win a DNC primary, heavily biased towards having a voting population sympathetic towards left wing views unlike the general, he can't do it against the most terrible and unpopular opponent ever. Twice. @Rochana quick post an unscoured image from some random twitter jackass or a youtube from a guy who prays towards Bernie 5 times a day and his most prized possession a used Kleenex he once nicked form the trash that Bernie threw away. Or at least he hope's it was Bernie's but he just can't shake that niggling doubt and as such posts youtube videos honoring senpai to repent.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-04-27 at 02:57 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Not after talking about injecting cleaner... he is all twitter now. Blamed the media, not that his approval drops every time the dumb ass opens his mouth in public. It’s not getting the same public reaction, as from his cult.
    His approvals are back down to just the core insane base. He lost all of his "war-time" boost.

New York Times has 100x less credibility than any alt-right youtuber at this point.

Not sure why you would link an opinion piece from them as any source of legitimate news beyond obvious baiting.
    Well, now we know that you are full of shit.

Thanks for admitting you prefer the alt-right YouTubers, your transformation is nearly complete.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No point forming your own opinions and deductions when everyone always asks 'sources' for every piece of claim or information you've ever absorbed.
    So you can't link your own sources. We already knew that, just love seeing you confirm it.

It's beyond adorable what you wrote above, and even more so (if it's possible) that you don't understand how legitimately ignorant that statement is.

No point forming your own opinions and deductions when everyone always asks 'sources' for every piece of claim or information you've ever absorbed.
    Well, that's probably because I've caught you lying twice in the past 24 hours in this very thread.

It's amazing how many people are getting caught lying in this thread, and then try and deflect to yet another lie.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, now we know that you are full of shit.

Thanks for admitting you prefer the alt-right YouTubers, your transformation is nearly complete.
    It's a real treat to watch those people disintegrate on a daily basis when presented with even a modicum of real information. The fact that they continue to link youtube videos as information sources cracks me up.

Interesting fantasy. As far as I recall in reality, I linked you evidence twice and you kept moving goalposts on the kind of evidence you needed.
    You claimed she signed two bills for Trump, then when provided the Senate and House records that revealed you were full of shit... you stomped your feet.

I just counted 7 posters in the last three days who got caught lying (if you count the Brexit Burner as a single account).

Well, to push it, here is what you said:

What is your opinion on Pelosi signing Trump's signature bills? Funding cages for kids and giving Trump more surveillance powers?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-04-27 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's a real treat to watch those people disintegrate on a daily basis when presented with even a modicum of real information. The fact that they continue to link youtube videos as information sources cracks me up.
    he got caught yesterday making a claim about Pelosi, then literally tried to ignore the .gov sites that showed the actual voting records that went against his narrative.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting fantasy. As far as I recall in reality, I linked you evidence twice and you kept moving goalposts on the kind of evidence you needed.

And when you do you get the comment: "Can't you form your own opinions, why do you need to link to other sources?"

Pepega is the suitable word to describe this.
    It is all circular, essentially in the end the only acceptable source is a DNC press release or the office of the Speaker of the House. Because in the end this threads seems to boil down to Party Partisans vs. idk People with specific dreams about policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account

The idea that NYT is less credible than youtubers is completely laughable.

That paper is not some trash tabloid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Twitte/Putin Left is going to have a meltdown today.

The most progressive Speaker of the House just endorsed Joe.

Nancy Pelosi
    US House candidate, CA-12
    @
    Joebiden has fought for our health care, for our families & for our children’s future.
    To his work, Joe brings values & integrity. He is a voice of reason & resilience who will fight #ForThePeople. Today, I am proud to endorse him for President of the United States. -NP

Pretty much the same language Sanders and Warren used. Biden, the last hope to save the republic.
    so progressive she refuses to push any policices that would help people in this crisis like UBI.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It is all circular, essentially in the end the only acceptable source is a DNC press release or the office of the Speaker of the House. Because in the end this threads seems to boil down to Party Partisans vs. idk People with specific dreams about policy.
    Nope, nobody is saying that, you are fucking lying.

He literally tried to ignore the .gov voting results of bills that he lied about.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    he got caught yesterday making a claim about Pelosi, then literally tried to ignore the .gov sites that showed the actual voting records that went against his narrative.
    All those people have at this point are lies and misdirection. It's the base of Trumpster arguments.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just admit that you already made up your opinion like every other Biden-supporting muppet on this board and that you don't give a rat's ass about evidence unless it's some trash op-ed piece from New York Times which has been caught redhanded making up bullshit about a thousand times the past few years.
    Can you link your source for the information that tells you about the New York Times "making up bullshit about a thousand times the past few years"? We'll wait while you pearl clutch about how "everyone already knows this".

You Trumpsters are downright adorable in your misdirection and misstatements. At least the entertainment factor never goes away.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It is wild how that audio from Larry King's show back in the 1990's was scoped up by Ryan Grim and others and not CNN whom have decided to just straight out not report this story for some reason. I do think a lot of people who initially went to bat to defend Biden have an issue; mainly that with that bit of evidence its now got more evidence than Christine Blaisy Ford had and both stories come from the same source so its impossible to go after the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

As a non-american I apparently have to explain to you how the signing of Bills works in the US government:

"The enrolled bill is now signed by the Speaker of the House and then the Vice President. Finally, it is sent for the President's consideration. The President has ten days to sign or veto the enrolled bill. If the President signs the bill, it becomes law. If the President vetoes it, the bill can still become a law if two-thirds of the Senate and two-thirds of the House then vote in favor of the bill. "

Pelosi signed those bills. I never made the claim that she voted on them. The links you provided destroy your own claims and arguments based on nothing but ignorance. Then further you ignored articles by CNN and The Guardian that explained how Pelosi was behind those bills and how she angered the progressives within the Democratic Party with them.

Please don't be dishonest.

Just admit that you already made up your opinion like every other Biden-supporting muppet on this board and that you don't give a rat's ass about evidence unless it's some trash op-ed piece from New York Times which has been caught redhanded making up bullshit about a thousand times the past few years.

You guys keep alienating progressive voters and people who want to improve the lives of americans by throwing yourself into the breech with lies to try and support some corporate puppet. You might have to go and attach some actual strings some time soon, because this one slurs his words and thoughs like he's almost dead too.
    We've already covered that you got caught lying, then tried to ignore the voting.

When you were shown that Bernie didn't vote, you refused to condemn him. Go figure.

I don't support Biden. I will not be voting for Biden. You cannot even vote. You just said you preferred alt-right YouTubers to the NYT.

You are not a progressive voter, and you are the one trying to alienate moderates, and have been doing it for weeks and weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It is wild how that audio from Larry King's show back in the 1990's was scoped up by Ryan Grim and others and not CNN whom have decided to just straight out not report this story for some reason. I do think a lot of people who initially went to bat to defend Biden have an issue; mainly that with that bit of evidence its now got more evidence than Christine Blaisy Ford had and both stories come from the same source so its impossible to go after the source.

Once again, your lies and hypocrisy on this issue are well documented.

You consistently bashed Ford for months, so you clutching at pearls shows you for the disingenuous Trumpster that you are.

Or, did you just plagiarize this, like you do with everything else?

And this will continue for many more years and longer. Just as long as you pretend-moderates keep putting conservatives into power.
    Then, why are you whining that moderates are alienating progressives?

You are literally whining that someone is doing what you just admitted to doing, and what you admit you will keep on doing. Thanks for the admission of guilt.

It's amazing how many foreigners keep getting caught lying for Trump in these threads.