Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This surprised me. Because I thought she has been critical of him? Or maybe I am thinking of some other official there?....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pue...e-election-bid
    She had to, to get the money that was designated for them. Just like Ukraine had to suck his dick to get the money that congress allocated to them as well. Just another fucking extortion scheme.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/trump-...-in-new-video/

Trump, in a new drug-fueled video, claims his covid diagnosis is "a blessing from god"

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...icans-12098760

Trump, still in a drug-fueled video promises every American, other than the millions who already got or died from the virus, the same experimental treatments he received.

For free.

And China will pay for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    They should just cancel all the debates from here on out. Not only for security and health concerns, but because what's the point? Who, other than Ken Bone, is still undecided?
    Putin khuliyo

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-no-one-cared/

I am referring to an interview retired General H.R. McMaster, who served as Trump’s national security adviser after Michael Flynn was bounced, gave to MSNBC, in which he said that Trump was acting like a traitor. This sounds hyperbolic. But how else to frankly characterize McMaster’s remarks? He stated that Trump “is aiding and abetting Putin’s efforts” to intervene in the 2020 presidential contest. This is a helluva accusation being leveled by a man who once was Trump’s most senior national security aide: the president is currently assisting a foreign adversary’s covert attack on the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Reminder, Regeneron is based on embryonic stem cell research. I’m sure the pro-life crowd will be condemning this shortly.
    What’s interesting is that this was his play. ‘Get’ COVID, then claim a miracle cure in order to try and swing voted back to him. Interesting move.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Reminder, Regeneron is based on embryonic stem cell research. I’m sure the pro-life crowd will be condemning this shortly.
    Priceless post.

Someone should he get him to talk about Putin while high.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wasn’t it alien? What roll do aliens play, compared to demons? Is this like Cybermen and Dalek in episode 161 or like Cyberman and Dalek in episode 177b?
    Actually, it's like the Beast in episode 174b.

"So you're what, the truth behind the myth?"
    "This one knows me."

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Any reasonable poll will publish their methodology. If you see a problem with said methodology it would be more beneficial to site that the specific reasons other then any perceived bias because you don't like the outcome.
    Their methodology has ALWAYS been severely flawed as they only do online polling and call land lines. Land Lines are heavily skewed towards the older generation because they can't get rid of outdated technology. Which is why Rasmussen has ALWAYS been wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I loved that guy in Homeland. Was perfect for the role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So umm...

There's this:

"NEW: It’s not just Iowa and Ohio. Trump also has scaled back TV ads significantly in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota — signaling a retreat from the Midwest."

https://twitter.com/HenryJGomez/stat...28272011460616

Is he planning to lose? Do they not have any money left to spend in vital races? Any more option? Both/all of them?
    I don't think he ever planned on winning to be honest. And I think he has been doing everything he can to get removed from office as well. But the Senate won't do it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So umm...

There's this:

"NEW: It’s not just Iowa and Ohio. Trump also has scaled back TV ads significantly in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota — signaling a retreat from the Midwest."

https://twitter.com/HenryJGomez/stat...28272011460616

Is he planning to lose? Do they not have any money left to spend in vital races? Any more option? Both/all of them?
    So he's either giving up, which is really not his style. Or he's out of money, which is something we've heard rumblings of.

Or, worse - he doesn't care about the votes, because his deceased butt-buddy pontificated that it doesn't matter who votes for whom, only who actually counts the votes. And we know that Team Trump is sabotaging the USPS to keep mail-in ballots from getting counted, AND sending Voter Observation Teams to intimidate and harass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Actually, it's like the Beast in episode 174b.
    You are right, that’s the demon chained on another planet... good call... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox News is jumping onboard with a new poll featuring Biden +10.

They also show Biden winning the first debate over Trump by a polling response of 45/28%.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Yeah I'll do that at the town clerk sometime when we aren't in the middle of a pandemic on the precipice of an historically important election the outcome of which may well determine whether the United States exists as a functioning democracy moving forward.
    You may not be intending it as such but you're coming off a toooouch hostile. All I'm saying is that the signature thing shouldn't discourage people from mail-in voting, especially given that we're in the middle of a pandemic where in-person voting is a potential health hazard. By all means vote in person if you have the means to do so and can do it in relative safety, but for those who don't have that option they should feel secure in sending in absentee ballots.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 min to action... not doing a play by play this time. No one cared, so it ended up just being spam. Am watching it in picture in picture mode on iPad... so will talk shit... just less spammy shit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10 min to action... not doing a play by play this time. No one cared, so it ended up just being spam. Am watching it in picture in picture mode on iPad... so will talk shit... just less spammy shit...
    Oh shit, haven't been keeping track. Damnit, starting before my work way is done so I'll try to pay attention >.<

1 hour and 10 minutes*

It's 6PM PT / 9PM ET

- - - Updated - - -

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...mpression=true

The coronavirus outbreak has infected "34 White House staffers and other contacts" in recent days, according to an internal government memo, an indication that the disease has spread among more people than previous known in the seat of American government.

Dated Wednesday and obtained by ABC News, the memo was distributed among senior leadership at FEMA, a branch of the Department of Homeland Security and the agency responsible for managing the continuing national response to the public health disaster.
    Uh...according to FEMA there are actually 34 WH staffers and "other contacts" that have tested positive? Who are these new cases and when did they test positive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh shit, haven't been keeping track. Damnit, starting before my work way is done so I'll try to pay attention >.<

1 hour and 10 minutes*

It's 6PM PT / 9PM ET
    Why did I think it was 5? Oh well... you are right... I blame Nelson Mandela... as always...

Kamala has entered the building.
    Leaked footage:

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I haven't been able to confirm it but apparently Scott Walker was on Pence's debate prep team.

Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let’s try that again... past me... this time for real...

Looking forward to Kamala Harris destroying Pence.

While I'm not a fan of hers (prefer her over Pence/Trump any day tho), Pence can't debate and she can.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS ASS KICKING. Go Kamala!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."