Sheesh. I was just pointing out that Trump should not be too happy about all those boat parades since boat owners make up a very small percentage of US population which is on the decline. Not get into existential debate about the pro and con of owning a boat.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-10-08 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Does this graphic include small motorboats used for fishing? Cause 2 million 20-39 year olds owning a boat in 1995 seems crazy to me. Until I recognize that a couple of my friends had those small outboard motorboats that they'd fish with but otherwise doesn't even need to sit in a dock, and would just have it in their driveway the rest of the year.
    I think that's being included, yeah.

Here's the reason why millennials aren't buying boats (no Boomers, it isn't because of iPads):

Baby Boomers are robbing their kids and grandkids to afford those boats, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I think that's being included, yeah.

Here's the reason why millennials aren't buying boats (no Boomers, it isn't because of iPads):

Baby Boomers are robbing their kids and grandkids, basically.
    So... I'm fucked? Yay.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So... I'm fucked? Yay.
    Don't worry. We pretty much all are. We're all in the same...boat...

I'm so sorry. I blame the lack of sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Generic pithy remark regarding Republican incompetence>:

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

<Generic pithy remark regarding Republican incompetence>:

Doesn't she have a WNBA team to manage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Doesn't she have a WNBA team to manage?
    Between that, this, and her insider trading, I don't know how she finds the time to age like spoiled milk.

Welp, apparently Mike Pence's fly raised around $150K in revenue for the Biden campaign in a few hours. All 15K swatters sold out at $10 a pop.

The fly is the Democrats man on the inside.
    Textbot post #11143698

Between that, this, and her insider trading, I don't know how she finds the time to age like spoiled milk.
    ahahahahahahahahaaaahahahah. Your so clever and witty. ahahhahaahhahaah.

It does seem like you annoying idiots never leave your echo chamber. You seem to have no how smug and irritating you are to everybody who isn't a corporate democrat.

Sometimes I wonder if Trump doesn't have a fund to pay people like you to alienate unaffiliated voters.
    Last edited by trantis; 2020-10-08 at 07:35 PM.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/10/b...political-sign

A southeast Michigan township worker needed 13 stitches in his fingers after attempting to remove a razor-blade lined political sign that was too close to the road.

The Commerce Township worker pulled over to remove two political signs that were 9 feet within the road right-of-way, WDIV Local 4 reports. When he grabbed a sign supporting President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, he thought he’d been electrocuted; razor blades were taped along the edges of the sign. Bleeding heavily, he drove himself to a hospital where he received 13 stitches.
    So uh...Trump supporters are booby trapping their campaign signs and injuring city employees now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trantis View Post

It does seem like you annoying idiots never leave your echo chamber. You seem to have no how smug and irritating you are to everybody who isn't a corporate democrat.

Sometimes I wonder if Trump doesn't have a fund to pay people like you to alienate unaffiliated voters.
    Found the Loeffler simp.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/10/b...political-sign

So uh...Trump supporters are booby trapping their campaign signs and injuring city employees now.
    Reminder that this has been a tactic used by neo-nazis and fascists in Europe for a while, now.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    *You're. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Found the Loeffler simp.
    Dumb American can't conceive of the fact not everyone is a dumb american obsessed with the details of their retarded political system.

Oh that's fun. Thankfully my new little quiet pleasantville neighborhood (seriously, the neighborhood girls are always roller skating in the streets while blasting "Jingle Bell's Rock" IN FUCKING SEPTEMBER) it seems largely politics free, no signs or anything. But definitely noting that for the future, even if I'm not likely to start stealing/moving signs or scratching off stickers anytime soon.

Dumb American can't conceive of the fact not everyone is a dumb american obsessed with the details of their retarded political system.
    Who's this guy? I'm asking because this is like the 30th-40th alt account he/she makes
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Yes as a matter of fact he did.

I don't think he has one now though. Brad Parscale stole it.

10+ Year Old Account
    *insert witty comebak about how it was your choice to make an account on this forum and comment on american politics*

I mean come on, you make this far too easy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I mean, if Texas goes blue, what route does the GoP have towards election anymore?
    Um...campaign on issues that help the American people and not "because Trump said so"?