Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I like it when Russian propagandists make jokes. They're like, 'na, the bounties are fake. Trust me, I'm a Russian propagandist'.
    Yeah, I know. It is like we don't know what is going on, and expects us to follow him like Trump supporters do.

And because he will likely ask for a source, here it is: https://apnews.com/article/425e43fa0...c5171653ec47d1

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yeah, I know. It is like we don't know what is going on, and expects us to follow him like Trump supporters do.

And because he will likely ask for a source, here it is: https://apnews.com/article/425e43fa0...c5171653ec47d1
    I don't even bother with providing sources. If they haven't already googled something they're claiming is 'fiction', the burden is on them.

Not that people like the original poster care, they're only around to spread disinformation and troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    The press really needs to be hounding Abbott and asking why he hasn't demanded Ken Paxtons resignation given all the crimes Paxton has been accused of.

- - - Updated - - -

No wonder the GOP has been screaming that mail-in voting would lead to massive fraud because that's exactly what they were planning to do.
    Because, he wants Paxton to be doing all that shit. They are both cancerous wretches.

Bounties by Russians was confirmed thanks to John Bolton saying he warned Trump LAST YEAR, in early 2019.
    Again you're here with another conspiracy theory after "Trump is definitely pedophile".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_bounty_program

In testimony to the House Armed Services Committee on July 9, 2020, General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that reports on the Russian bounty program had not been corroborated. Milley testified that, "As of today, right now, we don't have cause and effect linkages to a Russian bounty program causing U.S. Military casualties." Milley testified that the U.S. was still investigating and would "take action" if the bounty program is proven to be true.[4] Esper said that General Kenneth McKenzie, the commander of U.S. Central Command, and General Scott Miller, the top U.S. military commander in Afghanistan, did not think "the reports were credible as they dug into them." McKenzie said that he found no "causative link" between reported bounties to actual U.S. military deaths, but said the reports were "very worrisome" and said a lack of proof is "often true in battlefield intelligence." On September 14, 2020, Gen. McKenzie stated, "It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," reflecting a growing consensus among the U.S. military leaders that the anonymous sources initially presented in the media were either exaggerated or false.

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops

McKenzie's comments, reflecting a consensus view among military leaders, underscores the lack of certainty around a narrative that has been accepted as fact by Democrats and other Trump critics, including presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has cited Russian bounties in attacks on President Donald Trump.
    A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-10-12 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Again you're here with another conspiracy theory after "Trump is definitely pedophile".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_bounty_program

In testimony to the House Armed Services Committee on July 9, 2020, General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that reports on the Russian bounty program had not been corroborated. Milley testified that, "As of today, right now, we don't have cause and effect linkages to a Russian bounty program causing U.S. Military casualties." Milley testified that the U.S. was still investigating and would "take action" if the bounty program is proven to be true.[4] Esper said that General Kenneth McKenzie, the commander of U.S. Central Command, and General Scott Miller, the top U.S. military commander in Afghanistan, did not think "the reports were credible as they dug into them." McKenzie said that he found no "causative link" between reported bounties to actual U.S. military deaths, but said the reports were "very worrisome" and said a lack of proof is "often true in battlefield intelligence." On September 14, 2020, Gen. McKenzie stated, "It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," reflecting a growing consensus among the U.S. military leaders that the anonymous sources initially presented in the media were either exaggerated or false.

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops

McKenzie's comments, reflecting a consensus view among military leaders, underscores the lack of certainty around a narrative that has been accepted as fact by Democrats and other Trump critics, including presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has cited Russian bounties in attacks on President Donald Trump.
    A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.
    Spin away, I will go with the guy that looked at the intelligence every day that briefed the President.

Spin away, I will go with the guy that looked at the intelligence every day that briefed the President.
    Reports about it from uncorroborated sources existed. Proof of it, even circumstantial, doesn't.

As seen by actual commander of forces that are stationed there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reports about it from uncorroborated sources existed. Proof of it, even circumstantial, doesn't.

As seen by actual commander of forces that are stationed there.
    How would forces stationed there, see Russians paying off bounties?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How would forces stationed there, see Russians paying off bounties?
    Go read the article, it describes it quite well.

California GOP installed unofficial ballot drop-off boxes. State officials say they’re illegal. https://t.co/nNi4QC1YB7
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...611627520?s=19

If you can't win, cheat.

This one seems amazingly, stupid trick. Not people falling for it, but being caught.

The amazing voter suppression tactics the GOP, which has done almost all these in past few years.

Oh remember Trumpkins, when the scary black and brown people make the majority and enough crazy liberals are with them. Then one day they might want to do the same shit.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go read the article, it describes it quite well.
    No, it didn’t... There is no article that talks about troops needing to see the bounties on the ground. Because this is an intelligence operation, making your argument about troops seeing it on the ground, moot at best...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

No, it didn’t... There is no article that talks about troops needing to see the bounties on the ground. Because this is an intelligence operation, making your argument about troops seeing it on the ground, moot at best...
    They get to look at same intelligence assessments as Trump/Bolton would.

And unlike intelligence operators, they are focused on actual troop safety.

But even within intelligence community, as article says, not everyone is convinced.

The Russian propagandist doesn't care about any of this. He's only here to spread disinformation for his comrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    The Russian propagandist doesn't care about any of this. He's only here to spread disinformation for his comrades.
    Right, actual American media article with quotes from US forces commander in Afghanistan is Russian disinformation.

I think you're the one spreading disinformation here. I backed my opinions with sources, while you keep spouting empty accusations.

10+ Year Old Account
    They get to look at same intelligence assessments as Trump/Bolton would.
    Not according to Trump...

And unlike intelligence operators, they are focused on actual troop safety.
    Yes, so why would you hinge on them having intelligence, instead of intelligence operations? This line, is why your argument is bullshit.

But even within intelligence community, as article says, not everyone is convinced.
    Yeah, let me guess... the split is right down Trump?

Yes, so why would you hinge on them having intelligence, instead of intelligence operations? This line, is why your argument is bullshit.
    Stop projecting and read actual article, then come back here.

What I love is that the Russian propagandist is ignoring the bit where the General asserts that Russia IS a threat and will cause problems.

That the General doesn't actually have access to the same intelligence the President would have, doesn't cross the Russian propagandist's thoughts.

Or maybe it does, and they're just obsessed with being a Russian propagandist. And then they wonder why people hate the Russian Government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop projecting and read actual article, then come back here.
    Is this why you can’t even bother responding to what I said? There are at least two question marks that are asking for your attention.

Oh and you don’t know what projecting means. There is nothing in what you quoted that can be projected. I didn’t assert you were doing anything, just that you are wrong.

Is this why you can’t even bother responding to what I said? There are at least two question marks that are asking for your attention.
    The answer to them, as per article, is no.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So according to Joe Biden, voters don't deserve to know what they're voting for.

Did you say tax returns?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer to them, as per article, is no.
    Uhm... those were not both ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions... If the article has this information, I wouldn’t need to ask. Good try though... 5 for effort...