Unfortunately Texas is going to be able to go back to their one ballot drop off box per county.

Appeals court allows Texas governor’s mail ballot drop-off restrictions to stay in place

Ohio is also in on the one drop off box per county, a Federal judge struck down the limit, but just like Texas an appeals court stepped in to reinstate the limit.

Federal appeals court reinstates Ohio ballot drop box limit while case is reviewed

Also Republicans are starting to set up unofficial drop boxes in California.

Unofficial ballot drop boxes popping up throughout the state worry elections officials
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2020-10-12 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Unfortunately Texas is going to be able to go back to their one ballot drop off box per county.

Appeals court allows Texas governor’s mail ballot drop-off restrictions to stay in place

Ohio is also in on the one drop off box per county, a Federal judge struck down the limit, but just like Texas an appeals court stepped in to reinstate the limit.

Federal appeals court reinstates Ohio ballot drop box limit while case is reviewed

Unofficial ballot drop boxes popping up throughout the state worry elections officials
    I had little doubt they were going to be able to get away with election-based corruption.

Abbott is a vile, corrupt fuckstick, and he's a cancer on this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I had little doubt they were going to be able to get away with election-based corruption.

Abbott is a vile, corrupt fuckstick, and he's a cancer on this world.
    The press really needs to be hounding Abbott and asking why he hasn't demanded Ken Paxtons resignation given all the crimes Paxton has been accused of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post

No wonder the GOP has been screaming that mail-in voting would lead to massive fraud because that's exactly what they were planning to do.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-10-12 at 05:01 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Another example of Biden's leading example........as he has criticized Trump for not doing about wearing a mask....

You're seriously trying to paint this in a negative light, or as some kind of ridiculous whataboutism against him in relation to the moron who went around on a fucking COVID joy ride just after he got a positive COVID test result? Even the secret service agents, who you rarely (if ever) hear speak badly about a president spoke up and went "wtf dude, not cool."

This is kind of what you're supposed to do, otherwise the mask that is supposed to help protect others from you is going to be filled with phlegm and spit and spread whatever germs and shit you had, not to mention getting it all over your face which is disgusting. Your hands can be washed throughout the day, or you can use hand sanitizer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    You're seriously trying to paint this in a negative light, or as some kind of ridiculous whataboutism against him in relation to the moron who went around on a fucking COVID joy ride just after he got a positive COVID test result? Even the secret service agents, who you rarely (if ever) hear speak badly about a president spoke up and went "wtf dude, not cool."

This is kind of what you're supposed to do, otherwise the mask that is supposed to help protect others from you is going to be filled with phlegm and spit and spread whatever germs and shit you had, not to mention getting it all over your face which is disgusting. Your hands can be washed throughout the day, or you can use hand sanitizer.
    His M.O at this point seems to be to drive by post with some inconsequential piddling, thing Biden did that affected no one and constituted nothing as some sort of "takedown."

Because that's all republicans have against him at this point in time. They're desperately trying to fling mud at the wall to see what sticks, but have run out of mud and are now just grinding their fingertips down into bloody nubs on the bottom of the barrel.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So according to Joe Biden, voters don't deserve to know what they're voting for.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So according to Joe Biden, voters don't deserve to know what they're voting for.

Still better than Trump. Good Try though. You are basically another Ghostpanther.

10+ Year Old Account

That's the best you have?

Why do the GOP suddenly feel that voters don't get a say in who nominates RBGs replacement in the Supreme Court? Why do the GOP think we don't deserve to see Trumps tax returns and know where his financial interests are? WHy does the Trump campaign feel that voters don't deserve to know the truth about Trumps health as he is trying to fight off COVID?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    That's the best you have?

Why do the GOP suddenly feel that voters don't get a say in who nominates RBGs replacement in the Supreme Court? Why do the GOP think we don't deserve to see Trumps tax returns and know where his financial interests are? WHy does the Trump campaign feel that voters don't deserve to know the truth about Trumps health as he is trying to fight off COVID?
    Careful, you're mentioning the bad things Trump has done that he can't account for, rather than dwelling on his sniveling about Biden! This likely means he wont deign to respond to your post, lest he let you know he saw it and its contents.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Careful, you're mentioning the bad things Trump has done that he can't account for, rather than dwelling on his sniveling about Biden! This likely means he wont deign to respond to your post, lest he let you know he saw it and its contents.
    "You backed Trump, shut up." needs to become the reflexive response to any and all Republican criticism over the next four years if Biden wins, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Trump won't give any information about his taxes, his health care plan, and he tried to push the stimulus negotiations till after the election before he flip flopped on it. You Trump supporters really need to try harder, because as it stands now you're complaints about Biden are weak pathetic jokes.

so does the average person just simply not care about democracy, and would easily vote for an actual hitler like figure if they got free things, no im not comparing trump to hitler, but it seems like people would genuinely by hitlers message because they are very similar. and "populist" are basically " ok you can have free money like the left, except we also get to persecute political opponents, supress voters, be as corrupt as we want, and somehow that message wins every time over the left which is basically free money except you know for everyone with democracy still intact, and not force sterilizing immigrants on the border, i know i know being against that is considered "woke

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Mayor Pete is a McKinsey hack and all that, but I'm gonna give credit where credit is due for perhaps one of the best answers on the subject of late term abortions I've seen in recent years. During a Chris Wallace interview, no less.

BUTTIGIEG: I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line that we've gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line and I trust women to draw the line when it's their own health.

WALLACE: So just to be clear, you're saying you would be okay with a woman, well into the third trimester deciding to abort her pregnancy.

B: Look, these hypotheticals are usually set up in order to provoke a strong emotional --

W: It's not hypothetical, there are 6000 women a year who get abortions in the third trimester.

B: That's right, representing less than 1 percent of cases. So let's put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation. If it's that late in your pregnancy, then almost by definition, you've been expecting to carry it to term. We're talking about women who have perhaps chosen a name. Women who have purchased a crib, families that then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother or the viability of the pregnancy that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice. And the bottom line is as horrible as that choice is, that woman, that family may seek spiritual guidance, they may seek medical guidance, but that decision is not going to be made any better, medically or morally, because the government is dictating how that decision to be made.
    Not Mayor Pete exposing the fundamental hypocrisy of the pro-life movement on Fox...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

thats an odd fucking 12 sub youtube account, how did u find it?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    thats an odd fucking 12 sub youtube account, how did u find it?
    GOP is proper strawclutching at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is kind of like arguing that murderers support a candidate, and thus they must be pro-murder.

When the reality is more likely that the candidate opposes the use of the death penalty and supports prison reform, things people can easily get behind on the merits of those issues.

Wall Street backing Biden is more about getting Trump out and ending the chaos he regularly causes on the stock markets, than that Biden is particular pro-business and anti-consumer in his policy proposals. You're trying to evade the why, when that's the most important bit to understand.
    Same with Taliban supporting Trump because he is in favor of reducing American presence in Afghanistan - something plenty of people can get behind.

I love when Russian propagandists twist facts. 'The Taliban want to reduce troop presence, which I'm sure Americans would be behind! But I'm going to conveniently omit the part about the Taliban wanting to reduce troop presence so they can revert to a political system where warlords run Afghanistan and continue to pursue a jihad against their own people!' Who'd have thought Russians would like their personal bounty hunters...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I love when Russian propagandists twist facts. 'The Taliban want to reduce troop presence, which I'm sure Americans would be behind! But I'm going to conveniently omit the part about the Taliban wanting to reduce troop presence so they can revert to a political system where warlords run Afghanistan and continue to pursue a jihad against their own people!' Who'd have thought Russians would like their personal bounty hunters...
    As opposed to current system where warlords run Afghanistan and kill their own people, with their crimes conveniently being swept under rug by American "defenders"?

"Bounties by Russians" have never been confirmed; it remained fiction - fiction you seem to be unable to separate from reality.

And so does fiction of Taliban wanting to pursue jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As opposed to current system where warlords run Afghanistan and kill their own people, with their crimes conveniently being swept under rug by American "defenders"?

"Bounties by Russians" have never been confirmed; it remained fiction - fiction you seem to be unable to separate from reality.

And so does fiction of Taliban wanting to pursue jihad.
    Bounties by Russians was confirmed thanks to John Bolton saying he warned Trump LAST YEAR, in early 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Bounties by Russians was confirmed thanks to John Bolton saying he warned Trump LAST YEAR, in early 2019.
    I like it when Russian propagandists make jokes. They're like, 'na, the bounties are fake. Trust me, I'm a Russian propagandist'.