Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, another dodge...how adorable. Communists trying to complain about other people's corruption... I do love the irony.

Also, where's your evidence for that last claim?
    Hey! I'm a leftie! (Though not a tankie) and i do recognize the rampant corruption of the CCP and the USSR.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not as an official US position. That's his assessment based off of current facts, and while I haven't been following the latest developments closely it seems to be a relatively accurate one.
    Yep. If China get their way, there will be no more HK passport & dollar. All governing authority will flow directly from Beijing. No more one nation two systems.

We are probably going to be looking at mass migration of young people from HK, which tend to be highly educated, to Britain, Australia, etc. There is currently a petition to allow HK BNO visa holders permanent residency in UK. Which covers anybody born in HK before 1997 when the British turned HK over to China.

Quote Originally Posted by Finedistal View Post
    -snip-
    You really should stop lying.

You got busted, it's time to let it go. Just like the song.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-05-27 at 08:18 PM.

-snip-
    Of what? The comment you made?

Quote Originally Posted by thandiswal View Post
    maybe these fucking monkeys shouldn't fuck with people? maybe these monkeys should do as the cops say? maybe these monkeys should just stop being criminal monkeys? maybe these monkeys shouldn't resist arrest?

what the fuck did they expect would happen? criminal monkeys get treated like criminal monkeys, how is this a surprise to ANYONE?
    Feel free to spam more accounts.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-05-27 at 08:18 PM.

Simple question: do you actually think I would post something like given I am on the far left of the political spectrum and have never said anything remotely racist?
    I think you'll post pretty much anything, because you don't care if an account gets banned, you simply span another.

You. Got. Caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question: do you actually think I would post something like given I am on the far left of the political spectrum and have never said anything remotely racist?
    Indeed. You're so far left that you're living evidence for the existence of horseshoe theory, in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Indeed. You're so far left that you're living evidence for the existence of horseshoe theory, in fact.
    There's a clear pattern with "random" names for his account. I'm thinking of making it my signature.

Ok so im going to put on my tinfoil hat
    and let me preface this with Rs spread misinformation and conspiracies daily, so why the hell cant we?

I think the reason trump is scared to death of mail in voting is paper ballot results cant be changed electronically by the GRU.

I think you'll post pretty much anything, because you don't care if an account gets banned, you simply span another.

You. Got. Caught.
    So the ban evading theo simp gambling addict is also a hardcore racist. Learn something new about this guy every 30 or so accounts.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-05-27 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    There are at least 2 people that got put away for life on the basis of her testimony.
    I'm not sure which possibility is worse: that they were innocent and were sent to jail for life, or that they were guilty and will be freed because of shoddy expert testimony.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Remember when I said literally no one will care about the Biden gaffe?

We now have polling backing it up.
    http://morningconsult.com/2020/05/27...resident-poll/
    Biden has a 23-point lead over Trump among Hispanic voters (53 percent to 29 percent), and his standing among black voters — ahead 76 percent to 9 percent — went statistically unchanged amid a May 22 dustup with Charlamagne tha God, a black radio host whom he told, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” Biden later apologized for the remark.
    What he said was incredibly dumb, but it was never going to change the race in any meaningful way when the opponent is Trump.
    This is really good information to know. I think we all suspected that the Russian Troll Farm effort to create a false impression of Biden wasn't going to affect people's overall impression of Team Deplorable, it's good to see numbers backing up that analysis.

There's a clear pattern with "random" names for his account. I'm thinking of making it my signature.
    Yes, which you knew, which is why you fabricated that account. British racists don't even talk like that, "monkey" is a term bible-belt rednecks use-never heard any one use it in Europe, at least learn to replicate someone's speech patterns intelligently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So the ban evading theo simp gambling addict is also a hardcore racist. Learn something new about this guy every 30 or so accounts.
    Do you have any idea how much money I've made out of partisan idiots like you (on both sides of the political spectrum)?

I suppose I'm rigging the odds any one can check showing Trump is favourite......

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And with that the Tara Reade saga is over...

The DA officially launched an investigation into Reade's testimony.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...igation-283592
    I'm of a few minds with this:

(1) I hope she gets the help she needs.
    (2) I sincerely hope that the other people she has lied about get their cases reviewed - immediately.
    (3) I think she needs to see some jail time - not for the Biden thing, which I'm struggling with, but for the false testimony of other people.

I'm wondering how conservative media will cover this now.... HA! Lol, of course I'm not wondering - we all know. They will either drop the story or lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplast View Post
    Yes, which you knew, which is why you fabricated that account. British racists don't even talk like that, "monkey" is a term bible-belt rednecks use-never heard any one use it in Europe, at least learn to replicate someone's speech patterns intelligently.
    One of us has a very long and storied pattern of spamming burner accounts. It's not me.

You see, I have no need to spam accounts. If I get banned, I go on a forum vacation. I get banned a fair amount. But, I don't need to make hundreds of accounts, that's your thing.

Remember when I said literally no one will care about the Biden gaffe?

We now have polling backing it up.
    http://morningconsult.com/2020/05/27...resident-poll/

What he said was incredibly dumb, but it was never going to change the race in any meaningful way when the opponent is Trump.
    I listened to a Biden interview on NPR before the primary. To me he sounded like your favorite folksy grandfather. He may say the wrong thing once in awhile. Or exaggerate a story. But you know he actually cares. So you are willing to give him a break.

Trump on the other hand talked exactly like an abrasive loud-mouth money-grubbing cheapskate slimy New York real estate developer. The kind of person that if you ask him to hold your camera while you tie your shoelaces would run away with it.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-05-27 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I listened to a Biden interview on NPR before the primary. To me he sounded like your favorite folksy grandfather. He may say the wrong thing once in awhile. Or exaggerate a story. But you know he actually cares. So you are willing to give him a break.

Trump on the other hand talked exactly like an abrasive loud-mouth money-grubbing cheapskate slimy New York real estate developer. The kind of person that if you ask him to hold your camera while you tie your shoelaces would run away with it.
    I forgot who made the joke, but someone said it was Trump's idea to put the jail aspect in monopoly. It really does ring true with his ilk.

Just waiting on the right wing of this board to rail against trump for censoring social media...wait for it...wait...wait.

No, of course they won't, hypocrisy is a core tenant of modern conservatism.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm of a few minds with this:

(1) I hope she gets the help she needs.
    (2) I sincerely hope that the other people she has lied about get their cases reviewed - immediately.
    (3) I think she needs to see some jail time - not for the Biden thing, which I'm struggling with, but for the false testimony of other people.

I'm wondering how conservative media will cover this now.... HA! Lol, of course I'm not wondering - we all know. They will either drop the story or lie.
    OMG, you're such a rape apologist for posting this! /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unconfirmed short list for Biden's VP picks:

1. Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Governor)
    2. Kamala Harris (California Senator)
    3. Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota Senator)
    4. Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts Senator)
    5. Stacey Abrams (Georgia House Rep - former, Georgia gubernatorial candidate)

There has been talk, even from the Biden camp, that Biden, if he wins, will only stick around for one term - making his VP choice a natural frontrunner as the Democratic nominee for the 2024 election.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Unconfirmed short list for Biden's VP picks:

1. Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Governor)
    2. Kamala Harris (California Senator)
    3. Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota Senator)
    4. Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts Senator)
    5. Stacey Abrams (Georgia House Rep - former, Georgia gubernatorial candidate)

There has been talk, even from the Biden camp, that Biden, if he wins, will only stick around for one term - making his VP choice a natural frontrunner as the Democratic nominee for the 2024 election.
    Abrams would be the best choice, make trump fight to keep Georgia and give Biden more support in Wisconsin.