10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Looks like we got at two who are wiling to do a 4 hour Debate with Joe Rogan, and from what was I heard before each campaign reached out to go on his podcast after Bernie had his interview.

I don't think Biden will take them up on it.

I could not give less of a shit about Joe Rogan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Team Trump just knows they have their rubes.

I present exhibit A
    I could count on one hand the number of brain cells in that picture, and they probably all belong to the kid with the glasses in the background.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I could not give less of a shit about Joe Rogan.

- - - Updated - - -

I could count on one hand the number of brain cells in that picture, and they probably all belong to the kid with the glasses in the background.
    Trump wants a debate with no fact checking. That’s it. Oh, And Rogan said he’d vote for Trump of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    A different and cool look at the election.

DOnation map.

What Summer FEC Data Tells Us (And Doesn’t Tell Us) About the 2020 Race

Shocked at how blue Mono and Inyo counties are.
    *Looks at Maine*

WTF Piscatiquis County!
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No, it was a lie. My daughter is white and she has been pulled over before by the police, for speeding. I know other white women who have been pulled over by the police. He is pandering for the black votes obviously.

Meanwhile this brings up something many are saying is what will happen......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...ual-roundtable

Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's running mate in the 2020 election, raised eyebrows on Monday evening after she accidentally touted economic plans under a "Harris administration."

Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign's "Build Back Better" initiative.

However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.

"A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."
    Hahahahahahahaha...conservatives.......anyone they don;t like says something they turn into Drax and there's only literal interpretation....but when Trump says something, they turn into philosophers trying to find all the hidden meanings in "grab em by the pussy".
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So this is interesting:

Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now.

The 2020 election is literally a matter of life and death. We urge you to vote for health, science and Joe Biden for President.
    https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1305854127721910275

The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science.

The most devastating example is his willfully ignorant response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives.
    https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1305855702238363648
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump wants a debate with no fact checking. That’s it. Oh, And Rogan said he’d vote for Trump of course.
    Rogan is trying to position himself as a rush Limbaugh replacement...all that money .....Cha ching...a lot more suckers for him to suck from
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ses-joe-biden/

Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in its 175-year history. This year we are compelled to do so. We do not do this lightly.

The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September. He has also attacked environmental protections, medical care, and the researchers and public science agencies that help this country prepare for its greatest challenges. That is why we urge you to vote for Joe Biden, who is offering fact-based plans to protect our health, our economy and the environment. These and other proposals he has put forth can set the country back on course for a safer, more prosperous and more equitable future.
    Scientific American comes out with their first endorsement in their nearly 2 centuries of operation. They're throwing behind Joe Biden.

Why? Not because of his economic policies or his foreign policy positions. No, this isn't political.

It's purely because Biden actually believes science exists, acknowledging the seriousness of both the covid-19 pandemic and the need to address global warming, while Trump treats science like a political prop and shuns it when it doesn't benefit him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Rogan is trying to position himself as a rush Limbaugh replacement...all that money .....Cha ching...a lot more suckers for him to suck from
    Did Limbaugh grift by hawking supplements like Alpha Brain pills?
    Did Limbaugh also insist on becoming a major investor for supplements hawked on his cast?

Basically I'm asking... Did Limbaugh have more integrity than Joe Rogan?
    Government Affiliated Snark

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ur-troops.html

Have we talked about how the Trump Campaign/Republican party (this was a joint ad) doesn't know what US soldiers and hardware look and, again, got caught "accidentally" using images from another country?

This is what happens when the military is nothing more than a stock photo that you can't be bothered to double check.

Did Limbaugh also insist on becoming a major investor for supplements hawked on his cast?

Limbaugh lies about everything except what side he's on.
    Rogan lies about what side he is on.

Rogan is the new conservative pundit. The kind that pretends both sides are the same rotten that way the far right is made to appear just normal bad politics instead of American fundamentalist extremism.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Limbaugh lies about everything except what side he's on.
    Rogan lies about what side he is on.

Rogan is the new conservative pundit. The kind that pretends both sides are the same rotten that way the far right is made to appear just normal bad politics instead of American fundamentalist extremism.
    Something I learned recently... the reason Rogan wins over some self proclaimed leftist and liberals, is because he attacks SJW and PC culture. Not directed at Rogan specifically, but a lot of the alt right sounding talking heads that leftists endorse. The red pill is demonizing PC culture and SJWs... it’s why cuties is still a thing. They don’t actually care about policy, it’s just something to scream, when confronted with their strange talking points.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking!
    Upjumped prop-comic, insults Speaker to her face.
    Jim Cramer: “What deal can we have, Crazy Nancy? I’m sorry, that was the president. I have such reverence for the office. I would never use that term ...”

Pelosi: “But you just did. But you just did.”
    Breaking!
    Justice Dems demand that Jim Cramer co-host the next debate.
    Kyle Kulinski calls Cramer, "Voice of the working class!"

/s
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-09-15 at 05:27 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Breaking!
    Upjumped prop-comic, insults Speaker to her face.

Breaking!
    Justice Dems demand that Jim Cramer co-host the next debate.
    Kyle Kulinski calls Cramer, "Voice of the working class!"

/s
    The guy from Iron Man who has a real life TV show where he also runs around a set screaming about markets and jumping while pulling nobs and levers and pressing buttons to make cartoon sound effects? I would have never thought...

God the amount of products and grifting done by Rush makes Joe look like an amateur
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    report on money coming in that has no employer attached to it. small money donations.
    Of course the second this report came out republicans and Qtrumpers created a whole conspiracy around "dark" money....or foreign influence.
    That's because in the tech, engineering and financial industries, which heavily support Biden, there are a lot of independent contractors and consultants who are not associated with any single employer. The Fox article writer, dishonestly, called them unemployed.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, the replies to the first tweet are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    It was a bold move on their part. If all the Trump supporters cancel their subscriptions to Scientific American, their total subscribers would drop by like... 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It was a bold move on their part. If all the Trump supporters cancel their subscriptions to Scientific American, their total subscribers would drop by like... 3.
    You are talking about people who destroyed their coffee machines, because of it seeming like Kurreg are against Trump or something. I bet they will gain hundreds of Trump supporter subscribers, who will make videos of them selfs burning every single issue.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    The Trump squad sure seems like they showed up to try to cancel science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The Trump squad sure seems like they showed up to try to cancel science.
    To attack both scientific America and Goodyear tires, Trump supporters are uniting to create a car that runs on square tires. They are calling it a breakthrough, a couple of hundred years in the making...