10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yeah. Had that pointed out by my brother.

Can't wait to see what happens when the DoJ actually can act on the Mueller report and Trumps defenses own confessions during the impeachment hearings plus actually looking into stuff themselves along with the New York charges. Really will be epic.

Also hoping they look into McConnell for his actions and how Russia rewarded him along with those who played mole for Trump and those who enabled him knowing they were doing illegal acts.

PLEASE Democrats have some balls this time, prove you aren't intentionally being weak and actually do something, PLEASE!
    From what I’ve seen pelosi is thirsting for republican blood. I see no reason why she wouldn’t push to go after them, and I see no reason why Biden would stand in her way on that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I wonder if Trump is big enough narcissist to attempt suicide rather than get dragged out of the WH and get thrown to prison once his legal protection is gone.
    I think he’s too big of a narcissist to commit suicide.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm proud of what my state managed to pull off, but now control of the senate hangs on the two runoff races so I'll get to enjoy more election ads until January.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I forgot to shout out all the dead voters. All 3 of them. They pulled through.

I can finally change my sig. Might just keep it for further irony.
    I guess that was the Covid plan, get enough people sick that they die by the time their votes are counted to claim fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspot22 View Post
    I'm proud of what my state managed to pull off, but now control of the senate hangs on the two runoff races so I'll get to enjoy more election ads until January.
    Proud of you too mate!!!!! John Lewis is Proud of ya'll too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Jeb Bush congrating the President-elect.
    Please clap.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Probably more than you realize since the full force of the Democratic Party (and allies) will be focused on those two races. And the GOP, I suppose, but it seems like their war chest is just about empty.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.
    He doesn't think he lost. He really doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe he'll be leaving, he never will, even when it's happening, he won't believe it. so I can't see suicide route.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Am I blind or have ALL tweets gone?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Wasn't it ruled he can't delete anything?

Edit: Never mind, they load now lol Not sure why they didn't before.
    LOL they're all flagged

Do you know when the voting starts or how it works? I'm going to vote as early as I can (holla from Macon!)

I am very disappointed in my state (FL) but that's been my stance for the past decade tbh.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised either way.
    I doubt it, Trump's failed at far too many things in his life to let this stand in hiw way of failing at some more.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Am I blind or have ALL tweets gone?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Wasn't it ruled he can't delete anything?

Edit: Never mind, they load now lol Not sure why they didn't before.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...045071873?s=20

Just golden. So not only did Trump have an early victory celebration (awkward AF), he's still being a child about the clear results. The transition of power is going to be the most entertaining in US history.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I am very disappointed in my state (FL) but that's been my stance for the past decade tbh.
    Yep I was never too terribly confident in Florida doing the right thing.

Luckily it didn’t matter.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Will there be a “Who gets the pardons?” speculation thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahaha!!! Trump jr’s girlfriend and Trump campaign’s finance manager... was offering the top Trump donor lap dance at an event:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...undoing-434716

Cuck a doodle doo!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

GA was called?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I don't know how long Putin will continue having a strong influence, but learning that his time is coming to an end (sooner rather than later) and seeing Trump removed from office is extremely encouraging for the future of this planet, honestly.
    In what way do you think this will benefit the future just curious?
    Green deal? more tax? more Woke/pc culture? more cancel culture?

What will Biden now do what he could not do under Obama? really curious of this answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Will there be a “Who gets the pardons?” speculation thread?
    I believe that’s the Trump Shitshow thread...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    In what way do you think this will benefit the future just curious?
    Green deal? more tax? more Woke/pc culture? more cancel culture?

What will Biden now do what he could not do under Obama? really curious of this answer.
    Given that the VP does not have any actual power to do anything unless specifically delegated to him by the President, and even then, no legal power to do anything, he can do plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope biden steals the maga slogan to troll trumpkins, imagine him promising what trump couldn't deliver four years ago using his own slogan.

Good shit overall but the fight continues. The right wing fuckery in inevitable and I will be out there to vote against Republicans every election after they threw their support behind trump.