Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I am so glad i get to see ysera again i missed her ever so much she's my elf waifu everyone has one
    Alexstrasza > Ysera, no pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Is this going to be WoD all over again when it comes to lore?
    most likely yes
    they already made a big f8ck up saying that we will be first 'mortals' to go to shadowlands, because we were able to go thanks to shadow priest artifact dagger, which shadow priest player get it himself from the shadowlands, rescuing a human priestess there
    We have 2 confirmed mortals who went to shadowlands for the dagger which is a key factor to open the way to shadowlands expansion, DKs went there many times but u can technically cheat that by saying DKs - lorewise - aren't mortals
    Priests however are, and u can't remove shadow priest lore without making a big f8ck up lore if his role is removed

... which they already did in Me'dan story, he is officially sh8tconned out of lore, while 'great' since he was a crap character the problem is removing him yet keep everything else around him official doesn't make sense, how cho'gath still work? how entire mage class in legion works!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reiserfs View Post
    wait him to see that alliance have VOID elfs.
    If they give us Garithos and keep his personality and also make him an alliance hero, it will spice the story a LOT
    It will be a MASSIVE improvement to lore, Garithos will create story left and right
    Sadly i doubt they will
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    1. Not gonna watch a link just to find out what YOU are talking about in a text-based forum.
    2. I have no clue who the drawing is supposed to be.

3. You have no clue who is not going to be in Shadowlands.
    Well this is the most pointless post I've seen in quite some time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    At Blizzcon they said Kael was fighting against an enemy from his past, that enemy could be Garithos. Maybe he'll be an antagonist in Revendreth.
    It's not, it's some evil lord - forgot his name, but it's in the dungeon journal.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reiserfs View Post
    wait him to see that alliance have VOID elfs.
    I don't think he will ever bat an eye. I mean, if even LF Draenei, aka the Light zealots, are OK with dem blueberry elves, why should Garithos even care?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I don't think he will ever bat an eye. I mean, if even LF Draenei, aka the Light zealots, are OK with dem blueberry elves, why should Garithos even care?
    LF Draenei were okay with Illidan too, after he killed their goddess in front of their eyes. Just saying.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Alexstrasza > Ysera, no pants.
    yeah but ysera is better looking.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way they could write garathos well, he would either be extreme evil or a soyboy.
    He can literally be alliance version of garrosh, finally, we're morally grey!

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    1. Not gonna watch a link just to find out what YOU are talking about in a text-based forum.
    2. I have no clue who the drawing is supposed to be.

3. You have no clue who is not going to be in Shadowlands.
    Number 2 is supposed to be Garithos. I agree with the rest of your points.

Garithos being a central character to one of the more debated events concerning blood elves and the Alliance I feel we should get a modern look into his character. With Kael in Revendreth it would be a good fit.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I really want to see Garithos. I still think the best use of him would be for just one gag:

*dramatic reveal cutscene*
    "I TOLD YOU FOOLS NEVER TO TRUST AN ELF! Now I guess it's up to me to clean up the mess"
    Sylvanas: Kill him too.
    Jailor: Gladly.
    * he dies and gets eaten by ghost-ghouls*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I really want to see Garithos. I still think the best use of him would be for just one gag:

*dramatic reveal cutscene*
    "I TOLD YOU FOOLS NEVER TO TRUST AN ELF! Now I guess it's up to me to clean up the mess"
    Sylvanas: Kill him too.
    Jailor: Gladly.
    * he dies and gets eaten by ghost-ghouls*
    I'd like to see Garithos get to say something mean to Sylvanas after she double-crossed him.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I'd like to see Garithos get to say something mean to Sylvanas after she double-crossed him.
    No please, I don't want any more edgy drama. Sylvie REEEEEE'ing after Sadfang threw her a few harsh words was cringe enough in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Its not even racist to hate the horde races. Its just the truth. Its like saying its more likely to be robbed in the usa by a black guy.

Orcs are genocidal maniacs

Undead are heartless aborminations

Trolls are intolerate racists

Goblins are greedy backstabber

Blood elfs are backstabber

Tauren are....... alright and should be alliance

Vulpera are furrys

Not hating the horde for what it is , is the mistake
    You can replace everything race of the list here by Gilnean/Worgen/Genn.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    You can replace everything race of the list here by Gilnean/Worgen/Genn.
    I mean the Gilneans still haven't got their justice yet and there are still no amends done for them. Now they suffered even more in Teldrassil
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

5+ Year Old Account
    As annoying as your idea was to link a video instead of writing Gul'dan, I kinda agree. Potentially we could have two Gul'dans at the same time. That is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I mean the Gilneans still haven't got their justice yet and there are still no amends done for them. Now they suffered even more in Teldrassil
    Well, the one who ordered the invasion of Gilneas is dead. Garrosh.
    And their beast form is under control. Well, Genn is still alive and leading despite bringing that curse on its people.
    So... not tip top, but pretty much all right.

I hope we will see two Gul'dans in Maw.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    yeah but ysera is better looking.
    If you are comparing her to the morbidly obese Alexstrasza from Heroes of the Storm then yeah Ysera is better looking.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Well, the one who ordered the invasion of Gilneas is dead. Garrosh.
    And their beast form is under control. Well, Genn is still alive and leading despite bringing that curse on its people.
    So... not tip top, but pretty much all right.
    Now if the Horde can get scott-free since Garrosh was bad and dead. I don't want to hear any more people blaming the entire Alliance for Garithos
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Now if the Horde can get scott-free since Garrosh was bad and dead. I don't want to hear any more people blaming the entire Alliance for Garithos
    Then we can blame the alliance for trying to annihilate every hope to survive the massive legion invasion by bombing the horde fleet and trying to assassinate their warchief soon after that said warchief saved every one, alliance included from a death trap.