Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Yes, and if Blizzard had just changed nothing nobody would have ever quit the game. You can't be fucking serious.
    They went to extremes though, stop being a sheep.

No one asked for a GCD change.
    No one asked for AoE capping.
    No one asked for forced personal loot.
    No one asked for terribly designed landmasses.
    No one asked for Pathfinder.

I could go on. Seriously.

They care only of money and time played metrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    There's a difference between changing things to freshen shit up and doing it just for the sake of it despite countless people saying it's a bad idea.

You have a Jhin avatar so you're obviously accustomed to riot's garbage policies or need I bring up dynamic q and the current state of autofill "parity" xd

Just because it sounds good on paper doesn't mean it's actually good zzzz
    Who's to say what's a good idea and a bad idea? A bunch of angry WoW players on forums like this is hardly indicative of what the playerbase at large might want. Every argument that says Blizzard "listens to the wrong section of the playerbase" seems to support the absolutely horrendous idea of game development via democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post

I could go on. Seriously.

They care only of money and time played metrics.
    Actually, people did ask for a number of those things. As much as you hate it, many people DID ask for thinks like forced personal loot and they even went above and beyond asking for pathfinder, they asked for flying to be removed. Many people HATE the aoefest that wow has become, sure someone out there even asked for not having to macro all their cds together (the GCD change)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Actually, people did ask for a number of those things. As much as you hate it, many people DID ask for thinks like forced personal loot and they even went above and beyond asking for pathfinder, they asked for flying to be removed. Many people HATE the aoefest that wow has become, sure someone out there even asked for not having to macro all their cds together (the GCD change)
    Who asked to take away one of the specs from the ONLY physical ranged class in the game and turn it into another flavor of melee?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Who the fuck is this mysterious "no one"? Is it just the part of the playerbase who's opinion differs from your own? Developers are allowed to change the game how they see fit. You haven't ascended to a higher plane of understanding just because you feel like your opinion should be weighted more than anybody else's. The irony of you calling me a sheep while you continue to post every dumb fucking cynical circlejerk this terrible community has generated for the last two expansions is something that is hard to put into words.

I'll save you the trouble of reading a wordy dissemination of your flawed logic and keep it nice and simple: You're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ this sounds like a dog shit expansion.

Their rhetoric is starting to sound exactly like it did in the lead up to cataclysm.

The Aoe cap is the best news ever. Me trying to enjoy the game in an intelligent way and meeting people who play the game like its Diablo has been the worst experience always.

So happy we have Ion who understand that the playerbase is the biggest threat to the game and he must put limits on people for the sake of actually having av game that people want to log into.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    I like Covenants in theory, but my problem is that it's still a loaner system. I get that it will have an arc, but something is lost when you know for sure that a big non-loot progression system is temporary, I don't get why they don't just convert this idea to be the new level 60 talent row that is themed after this expansion's happenings, so your character is changed forever for the future. During the expansion, you keep it locked, but after have a finale where you come together & share your powers so that for the next expansion, it's a customization choice for your class like a talent row.

It's just so hard to attach yourself to something that's temporary, and isn't loot - sometimes even that too is hard, so I like the idea of crafting old effects.
    the tier sets are coming back they just dont know in which form, pls listen with comprehension and stop spouting fake news

Who the fuck is this mysterious "no one"? Is it just the part of the playerbase who's opinion differs from your own? Developers are allowed to change the game how they see fit. You haven't ascended to a higher plane of understanding just because you feel like your opinion should be weighted more than anybody else's. The irony of you calling me a sheep while you continue to post every dumb fucking cynical circlejerk this terrible community has generated for the last two expansions is something that is hard to put into words.

I'll save you the trouble of reading a wordy dissemination of your flawed logic and keep it nice and simple: You're wrong.
    And that’s why the game has lost 10m subs.

Continue to be a sheep, I won’t.

And that’s why the game has lost 10m subs.

Continue to be a sheep, I won’t.
    When you have even the slightest sliver of proof that any of the changes you mentioned resulted in "millions of subscriber losses," please. Share it with the class. Until then, enjoy making shit up on the internet and believing you're in the right because people who are incapable of critical thinking agree with you.

oh boy...ion again being completly decietful by saying no ap and no corruption like system....when the fact is that we will have ap with anima needing to increase your covenant,and the legenderies are the corruption system just worse,because this time they dont just drop...but you get plans that you need to then also craft!...double the rng and farm...also reducing the drops,again,wanting to keep you playing more and more,oh well,atleast tbc is probably coming out,if classic didnt kill bfa....tbc sure will end SL

When you have even the slightest sliver of proof that any of the changes you mentioned resulted in "millions of subscriber losses," please. Share it with the class. Until then, enjoy making shit up on the internet and believing you're in the right because people who are incapable of critical thinking agree with you.
    Someone’s salty the game lost 10M subs ������

Gimme an S. Gimme an h. Gimme an E E and P! >w<

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh boy...ion again being completly decietful by saying no ap and no corruption like system....when the fact is that we will have ap with anima needing to increase your covenant,and the legenderies are the corruption system just worse,because this time they dont just drop...but you get plans that you need to then also craft!...double the rng and farm...also reducing the drops,again,wanting to keep you playing more and more,oh well,atleast tbc is probably coming out,if classic didnt kill bfa....tbc sure will end SL
    We have absolutely no fucking idea how any of those systems are going to work. Can we at least wait to see how these items are grinded before claiming it's the worst thing ever?

No? Okay. Fuck me then.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Who asked to take away one of the specs from the ONLY physical ranged class in the game and turn it into another flavor of melee?
    I don't know, but we should tar and feather them! (probably came out of people wanting "melee survival" from Vanilla/TBC that never actually functioned)

Someone’s salty the game lost 10M subs ������

Gimme an S. Gimme an h. Gimme an E E and P! >w<
    Grow up dude.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    The only "rng" is the pattern drop, and he mentioned that being account wide. There's no RNG in what is on the legendary or what slot, they've already told us you will pick both of those.

Grow up dude.
    No, fuck You. I’m sick of inbred trash acting like the game is fine.

No, fuck You. I’m sick of inbred trash acting like the game is fine.
    Is it really worth taking a vacation just to get that off your chest?

I never said the game is fine. But to pretend that only the changes you personally disagreed with are the reason the game is failing (and moreover that the game wouldn't have failed if they had never made these changes) is a level of self-absorbed arrogance that is hard to justify arguing with.

Is it really worth taking a vacation just to get that off your chest?

I never said the game is fine. But to pretend that only the changes you personally disagreed with are the reason the game is failing (and moreover that the game wouldn't have failed if they had never made these changes) is a level of self-absorbed arrogance that is hard to justify arguing with.
    No one EVER gets banned on a FREE TO POST forum. Remember that.

Anyway, it might not be for the reasons alone, but they and MANY more all have something to do with it.