Blood of the enemy [Enhanc]

So, im playing shaman most of the time now and just got back into wow, it's quite late in the expansion and im curious what my options are if i not wish to run with BotE.
    is it as simple as running with [The Crucible of Flame] For weeks like tyrannical, and Iris for everything else?

What are my options? thanks.

Breath of the Dying as major is better than Crucible, or even Condensed Life Force for an extra cooldown to have for Tyrannical bosses. That's my opinion if you don't want to farm out the 30k honor for BotE, which wasn't that bad to farm out, I spend about 3-4 hours each day doing BGs for about a week and got it (comes down to luck with wins and losses), you missed out on the extra honor week from BGs so that was a lost chance until it comes back up on June 2nd.

15+ Year Old Account
    as DarkShawoman said its one of the best essences you can get, tbh did it in couple days (~3-4) of somewhat intense pvp (PvP island expeditions + random bg`s) with 2 friends
    if you don`t like it there is always lens of focusing iris with it insane aoe and purification protocol that on first glance may look weaker but in the end its not locking your actions for couple sec, have lower cd, its stunning aberrations for whole duration + it have perk of removing some enemies sometimes which can help with annoying trash affixes
    so imo in case of enh BotE>PP>LotFI
    depending on personal preference and where you want to focus your farming time :P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"