Shadowlands Alpha Feedback

So, I just visited the US in Development -> Shadowlands forums and noticed that there wasn't really much in terms of feedback posted under the pinned class topics. Since I don't own an US account with an active subscriptions and no such topic exists on the EU forums, I thought it would be nice to have place to compile suggestions and feedback for other people who are able to post there.

Please keep in mind that they're not going to introduce any major reworks and specs are pretty much going to stay as they are now but they are still subject to change in regards to things like individual abilities being on the GCD (Deathgrip, anyone?).

Yeah its a shame, the EU forums have seemed to be treated like they are a "second class" place for a while now. They don't even have a bug report forum for mobile/class/live ether. Always seemed odd and without reason.

Anyways individual threads will pop up, you can never keep them in 1 neat place so will close this for that reason. If anything it actually makes it worse from experience as the single thread will very quickly get cluttered with various things and various people talking about those things on different pages. Its messy!

If you have specific feedback on something i.e 2h frost use a 2h frost topic already existing, if you cant see one. Make one to talk about it Posts/topics created that are about the same thing will be getting merged anyway as we don't want a 1000 topics on the same thing ether.