Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool All the Older Raids Difficulties in Shadowlands

So, i wonder how Blizzard will make the clearing difficulty in all the raids and dungeons of the previous expansions?

I mean, if it will take me the same amount and effort to clear molten core, black temple, icecrown or even firelands compared to Bfa raids at the start of level 60 () or even at level 50) in shadowlands, i just want to tell ion and the guys that decide to implement this idea:

F$%&$%^$ OFF and leave old raids and dungeons alone as they are now!!!!!!

Ok, now that i took a deep breath and calmed myself, anyone knows or speculates how this is going to end?

PS: Dont know why a smile with dark glasses appeared at the thread title... i wanted a "?" ... sigh

Dunno why people stress out so hard every single stat/level/ilvl/gear squish?

Don't you realize that we will ALWAYS be able to solo old-world content with an ease? Or every 2 years you guys get brain-surgeries and lose all your memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Dunno why people stress out so hard every single stat/level/ilvl/gear squish?

Don't you realize that we will ALWAYS be able to solo old-world content with an ease? Or every 2 years you guys get brain-surgeries and lose all your memory?
    What an idiot comment... have you actually read how level squish and leveling is going to work in shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    They've already confirmed (as far back as Blizzcon) that the level squish will not affect our ability to smash through legacy content. I don't know the specifics of how, like, MC will differ from mythic Nighthold, but transmog hunting is one of the most popular activities in the game and Blizz knows that. It'll be fine, just as it was in WoD and BFA when we got stat-squished (the only issues with those were bugs).
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    What an idiot comment... have you actually read how level squish and leveling is going to work in shadowlands?
    Have you???

Because each expansion is going to have its own level bracket for Raid gear for example classic Raid gear will be around level 25 if I’m not mistaken so if you were level 50 and you aren’t using the Chromie time but I think you can go in and kill it heck I think you can probably still go in and kill it even with that buff because as far as I know it doesn’t affect a raid

You also have an invisible buff that increases your damage and healing by a large percentage

Honestly dude you should save your out rage for something that is worth it because five seconds of googling and you could’ve saved yourself a headache

Well, you clearly didn't, or you wouldn't be asking.

The level squish and the new leveling system are independent.

And the new leveling system is optional and disabled at max level anyway, I assume.

A dungeon that was 1-60 now will be 1-25.

So MC will have level 25 mobs, BT will have level 30 mobs, and Uldir will be Level 50. Antorus will be 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The level squish and the new leveling system are independent.

And the new leveling system is optional and disabled at max level anyway, I assume.

A dungeon that was 1-60 now will be 1-25.

So MC will have level 25 mobs, BT will have level 30 mobs, and Uldir will be Level 50. Antorus will be 40.
    From what i understood from previous blizzard posts, you can level to 50 in any expansion, this means you can reach 50 by leveling only in outland. How doesnt that affect the dungeon and raid difficulty of the BC, if you can level there until shadowlands?

From what i understood from previous blizzard posts, you can level to 50 in any expansion, this means you can reach 50 by leveling only in outland. How doesnt that affect the dungeon and raid difficulty of the BC, if you can level there until shadowlands?
    Because that is Chromievision mode. You can disable that mode and all the zones will go back to their original (current) level brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Because that is Chromievision mode. You can disable that mode and all the zones will go back to their original (current) level brackets.
    Where can we find the official level squish for each expansion in shadowlands? I havent seen it anywhere besides the leveling until 50 in all expansions

Why would raids be scaled anyhow? Raids have never ever been considered leveling content. It's very unlikely that legacy raids will be scaled at all beyond reducing their level brackets across the board. And it was leaked a long time ago what the new level brackets would be. I can't remember exactly what level each expansion's raids were capped at, but Legion raids are capped at level 35, so that should give you some clue as to the rest.

Edit: As pointed out just a few posts below, the Legion cap of 35 may have been true at some point but that's no longer the case. It seems to be 45 as of alpha.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2020-04-11 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Why would raids be scaled anyhow? Raids have never ever been considered leveling content. It's very unlikely that legacy raids will be scaled at all beyond reducing their level brackets across the board. And it was leaked a long time ago what the new level brackets would be. I can't remember exactly what level each expansion's raids were capped at, but Legion raids are capped at level 35, so that should give you some clue as to the rest.
    If the expansion mobs scale to 50, why wouldnt the dungeon and raid mobs? I havent seen anywhere the new level limit for any expansion, besides that we can reach 50 by playing in any expansion.

the only clueless and IDIOT comments I've seen here come from your account.

reported for insulting.

go and read a bit more before you decide to insult someone or rant randomly without properly reading leveling changes.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, you clearly didn't, or you wouldn't be asking.
    Ok so enlighten me with a useful answer?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...cecrown-Skybox

For somebody so angry about something, it sure feels like you've done zero research into it.

Raids will probably be broken the first week or two of the prepatch and a few bosses will probably be broken for a few more, then it will get resolved. Same thing happened last squishes.

I think last time they just applied a multiplier to damage dealt/received per raid so you could solo them even with reduced stats.

either way it wont be a problem

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to tell ion and the guys that decide to implement this idea: F$%&$%^$ OFF and leave old raids and dungeons alone as they are now!!!!!!
    So leave them above the new level cap? Blizzard can approach it the same way they do legacy raids now. Give a buff when doing the content that ensures you can still solo them. Will some bosses or mechanics be potentially broken? Sure just like they are now. Hellfire Citadel saw some changes in BfA to make it more friendly to solo players.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...cecrown-Skybox

For somebody so angry about something, it sure feels like you've done zero research into it.

Raids will probably be broken the first week or two of the prepatch and a few bosses will probably be broken for a few more, then it will get resolved. Same thing happened last squishes.
    Well thanks for that info, i have read lots of shadowlands info, didnt find that table.

I also didnt understand how you can level to 50 in any expansion with those level ranges. Maybe the answer is chromie?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    I think last time they just applied a multiplier to damage dealt/received per raid so you could solo them even with reduced stats.

either way it wont be a problem
    This. Once a raid reaches "legacy" status, you essentially just get a 10,000% stat increase for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So leave them above the new level cap? Blizzard can approach it the same way they do legacy raids now. Give a buff when doing the content that ensures you can still solo them. Will some bosses or mechanics be potentially broken? Sure just like they are now. Hellfire Citadel saw some changes in BfA to make it more friendly to solo players.
    Obviously not above the level cap lol
    If they get the level range of the previous post, that works