Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My prediction: we'll find out the Jailer is actually a good guy (thus Sylvanas is redeemed) and we fight against the First Ones in the final raid alongside them.

The next expansion must be around the Void, they can't Avoid it much longer.

Therefore, the last boss/fight will surely involve the manifestation of the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Maybe the Jailor escapes to Azeroth to take the world soul after we fixed the Shadowlands... and we fight him below Silithus.
    That would be the ideal. It would be a great way to tie in BfA to Shadowlands and conclude this big story arc started when Sargeras stabbed Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    As many have already said, the Jailer. I will be pissed off if they turn it into Sylvanas though. They need to stop the shit writing of her being a villain or doing evil things.
    It's not shit writing. It's been foreshadowed and set up since WC3, when Varimathras told her that she was becoming more and more like a nathrezim. You just haven't been paying attention. Which is ironic, since you seem to be a Sylvanas fanboy yet misinterpreted her story arc so badly.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That would be the ideal. It would be a great way to tie in BfA to Shadowlands and conclude this big story arc started when Sargeras stabbed Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not shit writing. It's been foreshadowed and set up since WC3, when Varimathras told her that she was becoming more and more like a nathrezim. You just haven't been paying attention. Which is ironic, since you seem to be a Sylvanas fanboy yet misinterpreted her story arc so badly.
    It's either Emerald Nightmare Expac or Black Empire Azeroth 0.1

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Helya is also linked with the Jailer in a similar manner of which Sylvanas is. We're on our own, from this point on. Odyn's way out of our range of communication for now.
    Are you even aware that this is just the introduction of SL? Like 9.0. content, i am talking about 9.1-.9.3. stuff thats still delayed or in development. When we basicly clear the shadow realm and are exalted with all factions, we need new factions and npcs/bosses, right? Don't be surprised to be employed by Odyn later in SL.

1. He did find us worthy. What the fuck? Dude, play Legion.

2. Odyn has literally NO way to come into the Shadowlands. Not in the same way as Helya, at least. The last time he PEERED into the Shadowlands, it costed him his eye. And no, the rift currently above our skies doesn't guarantee free entry. Ya have to use the Helm of Domination shards for that. Something of which only WE have.

3. "In any case he seems deeply involved for a titan watcher with SL, he must be an encounter in one way or another, or at least assist us as a NPC." After slaying N'Zoth, Argus, a Void corrupted Ra'den, etc. Why would ODYN be a threat?

4. "Helya is confirmed for SL?" Odyn's story against her is done though. He's a free man, doing his own thing. Helya is OUR problem, and our problem only.
    1. you didn't get the joke? sry for you.

2-4

You don't write the story, i pointed out likely possiblities. Odyn is more likely to appear as a titanwatcher somewhere in SL or Azeroth, to fight "Death", than Ra-Den in the Nyalotha patch, yet here we are looting ra-den weekly for weapons and trinkets.

Odyn is connected to both, the Shadowlands and Helya, this is incredibly important.

Here is another hint:"Odyn's inspiration for the Val'kyr were the Kyrian, which he saw when he gazed into the Shadowlands"

Maybe you should read his lore more closely? Don't be surprised he appears somewhere in SL. And i did not specify him as endboss material, he might just be a helping NPC or plotting against us and turn out to be another raid boss.

Why should Odyn be ignored in all of SL when he is merely the only titan watcher with a deep connection to that place and titans in general are heavenly involved in SL?

And btw, why should SL's content restricted to the SL realms, only? Its likely there could be patch content in azeroth as well? Never happend? Look at TBC and outland, yet there was Kara and the Sunwell our very first and fine expansion.

Blows my mind how some people are so limited in their imaginations...

Are you aware you are playing a fantasy releated game?

I have seen wilder things in wow allready than Odyn as a deeply connected titan watcher of the shadowlands appearing actually in SL.....hahaha

Maybe, you are hating Odyn for some reasion...if that makes sense.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2020-07-01 at 11:45 AM.

Arthas

He will be the puppet master behind everything, even the jailer. There is a reason the biggest lore character in WoW history wasn't mentioned in an afterlife themed xpac so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post

2-4

You don't write the story, i pointed out likely possiblities. Odyn is more likely to appear as a titanwatcher somewhere in SL or Azeroth, to fight "Death", than Ra-Den in the Nyalotha patch, yet here we are looting ra-den weekly for weapons and trinkets.

Odyn is connected to both, the Shadowlands and Helya, this is incredibly important.

Here is another hint:"Odyn's inspiration for the Val'kyr were the Kyrian, which he saw when he gazed into the Shadowlands"

Maybe you should read his lore more closely?
    Maybe you should. He had to give up his eye for that one single peek, and he didn't get a clear view of it. His connection to the Shadowlands is very tenuous at best, and he still doesn't have any way to get there, nor any reason to bother. He's done with Helya, and even if he did go after her, he'd be on our side of the fight again.

Ra-Den made more sense because fighting the Old Gods is the entire reason the Watchers, including Odyn, even exist. We also got to see exactly how he ended up in Ny'alotha.

Why should Odyn be ignored in all of SL when he is merely the only titan watcher with a deep connection to that place and titans in general are heavenly involved in SL?
    Wrong question. Why should he be there? We have no reason to assume that he even knows Helya is in the Shadowlands, nor does he have any way to follow her. He also doesn't have a "deep connection", he only got a single hazy peek into the place. Bolvar knows more about them than he does.

The Titans in general aren't involved with Shadowlands whatsoever, and their knowledge of them is pretty much "They exist", if we go by the Chronicles.

Blows my mind how some peoplare are so limited in their imaginations lol
    Maybe you shouldn't mistake your imagination for fact. Half your arguments are baseless claims or flat-out lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Arthas

He will be the puppet master behind everything, even the jailer. There is a reason the biggest lore character in WoW history wasn't mentioned in an afterlife themed xpac so far
    Because he's such a big character and having him in a significant role would detract from everybody around him?

Besides, Sylvanas described him as insignificant next to what else is found in the Maw. And your scenario would have required him to essentially take over the Maw in the little time between his final death and Sylvanas jumping off Icecrown.

Are you even aware that this is just the introduction of SL? Like 9.0. content, i am talking about 9.1-.9.3. stuff thats still delayed or in development. When we basicly clear the shadow realm and are exalted with all factions, we need new factions and npcs/bosses, right? Don't be surprised to be employed by Odyn later in SL.

2-4

Maybe you should read his lore more closely? Don't be surprised he appears somewhere in SL. And i did not specify him as endboss material, he might just be a helping NPC or plotting against us and turn out to be another raid boss.

And btw, why should SL's content restricted to the SL realms, only? Its likely there could be patch content in azeroth as well? Never happend? Look at TBC and outland, yet there was Kara and the Sunwell our very first and fine expansion.

Blows my mind how some people are so limited in their imaginations...

Are you aware you are playing a fantasy releated game?

I have seen wilder things in wow allready than Odyn as a deeply connected titan watcher of the shadowlands appearing actually in SL.....hahaha

Maybe, you are hating Odyn for some reasion...if that makes sense.
    Guess this'll have to be a massive response...

1. Yes. I am aware that this is the introduction. I am also aware of the fact that, from everything we've seen so far in the Alpha, Odyn is not even MENTIONED once. Meanwhile, in Legion, he was the main focus of an entire arc.

2. There was no "Joke". You were just wrong. Quit backpedaling.

3. I don't write the story, you're right. I actually read through the story. And from what I've seen in the story, Odyn has some connections to the Shadowlands, sure. But, he has NO means of actually traveling there, and the last time he DID peer through the veil, it cost him his eye. Most of the stuff he's done anyway regarding the Shadowlands has been by taking concepts he saw from there and utilizing them in his own way. AKA his Val'kyr, the Valarjar, the HoV, etc.

4. ""Odyn's inspiration for the Val'kyr were the Kyrian, which he saw when he gazed into the Shadowlands"" He peered through it for a bit and utilized concepts there for himself. He himself has no actual spiritual nor physical connection there atm. The last "connection" he had with the SL cost him his eye.

5. "Why should Odyn be ignored in all of SL when he is merely the only titan watcher with a deep connection to that place and titans in general are heavenly involved in SL?" Because he doesn't have that much connection with the Shadowlands anymore? Also, the Titan's aren't "heavily" involved with it. Blizz talking about a "titan homeworld" in an interview means nothing. That could be future expansion shit. We've seen absolutely NOTHING Titan related in the Shadowlands so far. HOWEVER, if ANYTHING Titan related is shown to be in a patch, then I will concede to you. But, as of right now, outside of maybe Argus and Sargeras, the Titans have literally no Shadowlands connection. Not from what we've seen at least.

6. "And btw, why should SL's content restricted to the SL realms, only? Its likely there could be patch content in azeroth as well? Never happend? Look at TBC and outland, yet there was Kara and the Sunwell our very first and fine expansion." Kara was a scrapped potential Classic Raid, so of course that would pop up sooner or later. And the Sunwell had the summoning of Kil'jaeden, the second in command of the Burning Legion. So, yeah, it was a pretty big deal. Unless Shadowlands gives us a reason to go back to Azeroth, we're staying in the Shadowlands. I'd prefer it that way as well. Just makes the expansion more interesting, y'know?

7. "Blows my mind how some people are so limited in their imaginations..." Yet you want more content on Azeroth. Fuck that. I want to see an endless amount of realms from within the Shadowlands. We have patches of realms left to be discovered. Right next to Legion and TBC, this is Blizzard's more imaginative Expansion idea yet. And from what we've seen in the Alpha, this shit with the lore and all is insane.

8. "Maybe you should read his lore more closely? Don't be surprised he appears somewhere in SL. And i did not specify him as endboss material, he might just be a helping NPC or plotting against us and turn out to be another raid boss." If he is in SL, then I will concede, as I have said before. However, I don't know why he'd come to the SL as he has no way of getting there, nor do I think he cares about the Life/Death situation.

9. "Are you aware you are playing a fantasy releated game?" Yes. I am also aware that, because this is a fantasy game, fucking around with already completed arcs would only hurt the "fantasy" portion of the game. Odyn's arc is complete. Literally.

10. "Maybe, you are hating Odyn for some reasion...if that makes sense." Because his arc is done. He only wanted Helya dead because she cursed him with the whole "Get trapped within your own realm" bullshit. After she died, the curse was lifted. Her being in the Shadowlands means nothing to him now, as he's just partying with his brothers and sisters at Ulduar. Helya is now our problem. And that's it.

I don't hate Odyn. I just think his character arc with Helya is done. That's it.

I'm guessing Night Warrior Tyrande. Elune gets sick of our shit and unleashes her wrath upon Azeorth, we then team up with sylvanas who somehow gets a bit of redemption, something about how Elune was pulling the strings as she IS an elf and would likely still have some type of connection if Elune appeared to her. Then we get an expansion about Elune making an all controlling push for universal control since we've eliminated most of the known eternals leaving the balance of power heavily skewed in her favor.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because he's such a big character and having him in a significant role would detract from everybody around him?

Besides, Sylvanas described him as insignificant next to what else is found in the Maw. And your scenario would have required him to essentially take over the Maw in the little time between his final death and Sylvanas jumping off Icecrown.
    You repeat the same argument as "BFA isn't an old god expansion" was at launch. Look at it now

Also time flows differently in Shadowlands, we already know that

Easily possible. You never read about the man who got to godhood by just murdering deities? Cyric? Its in the D&D Forgotten Realms, blizz devs played this when they were younger warcraft is inspired by D&D and other similar rpg systems and lore.

Cyric the GodEdit
    On Marpenoth 15, 1358 DR, Cyric ascended to godhood. At some point after this, Cyric killed Leira, making himself the God of Deception, Murder, Strife, the Dead (a title he later lost to Kelemvor), and Intrigue (when he temporarily killed Mask). Cyric also released Kezef the Chaos Hound, and created a book called the Cyrinishad, a magical tome that proclaimed him the One True Deity. This last plot ultimately failed (though not before the book was written and read by both Mask and Cyric, which cost Mask most of his power and drove Cyric insane).
    https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Cyric

Cyric personality is somewhat similar to that of Arthas' he murdered to become more powerful, in both cases way more powerful than a mortal should be. But Cyric managed to become a greater deity through, murder, and the LK is perhaps just on par with a demi god(demilich) like Vecna, no more.

Lets look at wow story so far, what is written was allready there usally its just copy paste of other tales they incooperated into their storis - the latest patch is a good example with all that old god stuff directly borrowing from lovecraft.

So with that in mind, its not too hard to see what could possibly happen.

I am totally siding with Arthas on this doing the Cyric thing - tbh, i prefere this to a plain Jailer giant dude and his lackey Sylvanas.

I feel either the jailer or sylvanas will be the last boss in SL, but that does not mean, Arthas will have a huge come back and devour their essences for godhood.

At least we would have an overarching villain in a cosmic sense with a personality, instead than a fancy loot Piñata. Like Argus. never heard from him in previous expansions or a patch before 7.3., yet he is the endboss of legion and not sargeras which is very, very unfortunate....all the climax wiped at once.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2020-07-01 at 02:28 PM.

I'd much rather see Arthas in a cameo for Shadowlands, or at the very least aid us in someway later on in the Expansion.

Him being the Final Boss would be absolutely ridiculous and quite possibly ruin his arc in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally: I think the Final Boss is someone above the Jailer. Above ANYTHING we've seen from the "eternal ones" or shit like that. Like this is the God of Death and all. Like Tyran said, we could get a shocker final boss. And someone being above the Jailer in power and rank wouldn't be totally out of the loop, yes? Pretty sure Blizzard talked about someone both the Jailer and Sylvanas were answering to. So, who knows...

- - - Updated - - -

BUT, then again, Blizzard does seem to be dead set on the Jailer being the final boss. So, who fucking knows anymore...

Guess this'll have to be a massive response...
    Thanks for the effort, even, that we disagree on some parts, i appreciate the work put into your reply.

Well, most of your our points and debates here, we will have to wait and see how it pans out, right?

Cannot imagine, if "death" comes to azeroth, with Helya around that Odyn just quietly sits on his throne in the Halls of Valor doing nothing. Or, that we just enjoy the Shadow Realms as a theme park and the forces of the Jailer will never try to conquer azeroth. The legion did sent forces to azeroth, too after all. And we learned the forces of the Jailer are legion sized.
    (and yet, i think its comical, that Odyn will probably test us to be of any worth a 3rd time, it was fun he did it 2 times allready in legion for the same purpose, to confront Helya, the meme here is, the players will never be considered worthy no matter what they achieve to please Odyn, some people would be pretty offended, i bet, but that is what memes are)

Also, the Titan's aren't "heavily" involved with it. Blizz talking about a "titan homeworld" in an interview means nothing. That could be future expansion shit. We've seen absolutely NOTHING Titan related in the Shadowlands so far. HOWEVER, if ANYTHING Titan related is shown to be in a patch, then I will concede to you. But, as of right now, outside of maybe Argus and Sargeras, the Titans have literally no Shadowlands connection. Not from what we've seen at least.
    You might eat your words allready right here. Pretty obvious titans are connected to the SL, the question is, what existed first, the theory so far is The Titan Pantheon came to the SL(even the Legion commanders like KJ did know about the SL and interacted with this world to create the LK) and chained the Jailer there and perhaps constructed the Arbiter, ordered the SL realms and created the Maw in the first place.

Another solid theory is that the Jailer is the true ruler of all of the shadowland realms, until the Titan Pantheon dethroned and chained him. Not unlikely, in comparission of what the Titans did to the old gods on azeroth.(they dethroned and chained them when the black empire ruled over azeroth)

Here is further analysis of those theories.

Listen man, I get what you're trying to say, and I understand your points here, but...I think it's best not to use Pyromancer or Belluar here. Pyromancer said that the Void Lords were the Titans one time. So, I think it's best we don't take his word as "truth", y'know?

It's better off you watch Nobbel87, or Dolanmovies. They're both somewhat experts on the lore, and they got me into WoW lore in the long run. I think I started watching Nobbel in 2012-2013, actually. Yeah.

Here's a vid on the "Pantheon of Death" (Note he's using the Eternal Ones as the supposed Pantheon of Death. We don't know if they really are the Pantheon of Death or not. We do know that guys like the Jailer are the "Lords of Death" however, so they could be part of the Pantheon of Death afterall. Similar to how the Wild Gods are the "Pantheon of Life" or some shit like that.

I'd much rather see Arthas in a cameo for Shadowlands, or at the very least aid us in someway later on in the Expansion.

Him being the Final Boss would be absolutely ridiculous and quite possibly ruin his arc in general.
    True. I don't want Arthas as the big bad endboss of SL or any boss in SL, i don't want to see a cameo either that wouldn't do him justice and i would really hate to see a redemption arc, that would actually ruin him you can't pull another Illidan and get away with it.

What i am really looking forward to is, that he makes a BIG come back as an overarching villain, i think that is what he deserves, not killed off for trivial loot in the 2nd xpack. That was a pretty bad mistake, to do.

Yeah, we thought Titans, old gods etc, but he could have gotten more powerful as well. Time is different in the shadowlands when in the alpha players meet jaina she attempted several times to escape the maw. So, technically speaking, Arthas had a lot of time to build up and make plans. I really like to compare him with Cyric here, a mere mortal human thief, who was so powerhungry and merciless that he made it to godhood. I thinkt hat is what makes Arthas more dangerous than your average titanic/old god villain, he always tries to become more powerful. Back in wotlk he was the lichking, basicly a demi god while we were humble grunts. He could have evolved, too while in the shadowlands his will is very strong. He could overcome odds and harness their power.

He could...if blizz is not lame in story writing.

But lore devs allready did admit a come back of arthas would not be a mere camoe, it would be rather a big thing for them.(but that could mean anything, i just hope they did read the cyric lore)

Personally: I think the Final Boss is someone above the Jailer. Above ANYTHING we've seen from the "eternal ones" or shit like that. Like this is the God of Death and all. Like Tyran said, we could get a shocker final boss. And someone being above the Jailer in power and rank wouldn't be totally out of the loop, yes? Pretty sure Blizzard talked about someone both the Jailer and Sylvanas were answering to. So, who knows...
    Well that God could be consumed by Arthas and we got played to make it possible in his big plan. But, jokes aside, who should that be? There is not even a hint to that dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen man, I get what you're trying to say, and I understand your points here, but...I think it's best not to use Pyromancer or Belluar here. Pyromancer said that the Void Lords were the Titans one time. So, I think it's best we don't take his word as "truth", y'know?

It's better off you watch Nobbel87, or Dolanmovies. They're both somewhat experts on the lore, and they got me into WoW lore in the long run. I think I started watching Nobbel in 2012-2013, actually. Yeah.

Here's a vid on the "Pantheon of Death" (Note he's using the Eternal Ones as the supposed Pantheon of Death. We don't know if they really are the Pantheon of Death or not. We do know that guys like the Jailer are the "Lords of Death" however, so they could be part of the Pantheon of Death afterall. Similar to how the Wild Gods are the "Pantheon of Life" or some shit like that.
    really? i thought pyromancer said Eonar is the light and plotting against us.

Never heard that Titans are the void lords. lol well all is possible i guess in a fantasy game.

Who knows?

I like how pyromancer has his radical ideas and quite some of them have prooven to be true.

I watched the others, too, but they are just talking about etablished more, merely, not what could really happen in full detail and big hints in games and books.

Belluar i don't use much for lore questions, but he makes a good comparission how much of the titans is present in the SL, like the architecture for example.

So in your opinion, who chained the jailer? Who contructed the Arbiter? She is a machine, just look at her. All machines so far were constructed by the titans or their titan watchers.

Watch that nobbel video after a shower.

You might eat your words allready right here. Pretty obvious titans are connected to the SL, the question is, what existed first, the theory so far is The Titan Pantheon came to the SL(even the Legion commanders like KJ did know about the SL and interacted with this world to create the LK) and chained the Jailer there and perhaps constructed the Arbiter, ordered the SL realms and created the Maw in the first place.

Another solid theory is that the Jailer is the true ruler of all of the shadowland realms, until the Titan Pantheon dethroned and chained him. Not unlikely, in comparission of what the Titans did to the old gods on azeroth.(they dethroned and chained them when the black empire ruled over azeroth)

Here is further analysis of those theories.
    There's really no reason for Johnstone to eat anything. You might want to drop the point if you're just going to spout random guesses by people with poor understanding of the lore as "solid theory", though.

Especially since we have no evidence the Titans even know anything about the place beyond that it exists, which strongly implies they've never been there. Why did Odyn have to sacrifice his eye when he could just have asked his superiors?

- - - Updated - - -

I like how pyromancer has his radical ideas and quite some of them have prooven to be true.
    Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it is bound to stick. That isn't evidence he has any clue what he's doing, just evidence he's doing a crapton of it.

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it is bound to stick. That isn't evidence he has any clue what he's doing, just evidence he's doing a crapton of it.
    Seriously, spout bullshit long enough, you'll be right occasionally. A broken clock and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    My prediction: we'll find out the Jailer is actually a good guy (thus Sylvanas is redeemed) and we fight against the First Ones in the final raid alongside them.
    As I see it, it's more likely that the Arbiter is a bad guy(ess) than the Jailer is.

Think about it:
    - The Jailer is tasked with keeping convicted souls inside the Maw.
    - The Arbiter is actually deciding who is good (no Maw) or bad (eternaty in Maw).

I have a hard time seeing the Arbiter as a good or even neutral character; it's too much power form be "person".
    And as no one (save the Player) can leave the Maw, EVER, how w i uld the Jailer even set up the funnel from the normal realm to the Maw? That requires outside action.

The Arbiter on the other hand, could have done this for a number of reasons. Examples of reasons but not an exhausted list:
    - Arbiter gone (Malygos level) crazy: All are evil and damned to Maw
    - Arbiter is an evil fuck and did it for fun and kinks
    - Arbiter wants to retire and doesn't give a fuck about her job and just auto-damn every soul
    - Arbiter wants to test the capacity of the Maw and/or create an overflow
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I have a hard time seeing the Arbiter as a good or even neutral character; it's too much power form be "person".
    And as no one (save the Player) can leave the Maw, EVER, how w i uld the Jailer even set up the funnel from the normal realm to the Maw? That requires outside action.

The Arbiter on the other hand, could have done this for a number of reasons. Examples of reasons but not an exhausted list:
    - Arbiter gone (Malygos level) crazy: All are evil and damned to Maw
    - Arbiter is an evil fuck and did it for fun and kinks
    - Arbiter wants to retire and doesn't give a fuck about her job and just auto-damn every soul
    - Arbiter wants to test the capacity of the Maw and/or create an overflow
    The Jailer would need that funnel so more people go to the Maw. They can't leave, but they still have to come first.

Also, you're working off "Arbiter is evil" as your starting point. Currently, the situation is "Arbiter is unconcious". The Arbiter's personal opinion on anything is rather irrelevant, people just go to the Maw by default.

Which also means that the main purpose of the Arbiter would be to divert the souls elsewhere, since sending them to the Maw apparently takes nothing more than passivity.

Besides, the Maw isn't for bad people. It's for irredeemable people who would be a threat to the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jailer would need that funnel so more people go to the Maw. They can't leave, but they still have to come first.
    Jailer needs, Jailer wants... Potato Potato.
    In order for the funnel to exist inthe first place, you need someone to set up the entire funnel system in the first place; Since NO ONE (player excluded) can leave the Maw once in, the Jailer couldn't have set up the funnel, nor could he have had anyone else to do it, simply because...........How do you make first contact with anyone, you cannot contact?

The funnel MUST have appeared WITHOUT the Jailer's interaction and/or concent.

Also, you're working off "Arbiter is evil" as your starting point. Currently, the situation is "Arbiter is unconcious". The Arbiter's personal opinion on anything is rather irrelevant, people just go to the Maw by default.
    I'm not assuming the Arbiter is evil; I listed it as ONE of (atleast) 4 different scenarios that are more likely than the Jailer the Jailer is the big mastermind.

Which also means that the main purpose of the Arbiter would be to divert the souls elsewhere, since sending them to the Maw apparently takes nothing more than passivity.
    Passitivity isn't enough. Every dead soul goes to ShaLa, to be judged by the Arbiter; a funnel have somehow appeared. Either be design (very likely) or at random (very very unlikely). The question is only: WHO made the funnel?

Besides, the Maw isn't for bad people. It's for irredeemable people who would be a threat to the Shadowlands.
    Irredeemable is (as I see it) another word for evil or bad.
    I know we have Necrolords, who could also be considered evil, but as I see it, it's a different kind of evil.. It's still something that would require active judgement.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-07-03 at 12:09 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/