Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    As he said before,that's only if you care about the CS kind of shooters. I would believe Valorant is the best of this kind of shooters,but you can't possibly put it above something like Quake 3 as a competitive shooter for example
    I stay away from anyone's opinion when they spout "X game is the best game ever." Run. They're so far down the rabbit hole.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I stay away from anyone's opinion when they spout "X game is the best game ever." Run. They're so far down the rabbit hole.
    This is the best advice i'll never follow,because I'm not the brightest

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yes, because sharing opinions is always a bad thing.

Keep running.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Yes, because sharing opinions is always a bad thing.

Keep running.
    Claiming any negatives someone has with the game is because they are bad at it, "just dont get it", a liar, etc... makes it pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Claiming any negatives someone has with the game is because they are bad at it, "just dont get it", a liar, etc... makes it pretty clear.
    I never did such a thing. If you do think I did, I invite you to read my replies again and see what caused this misunderstanding; maybe I can clarify it.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

I never did such a thing. If you do think I did, I invite you to read my replies again and see what caused this misunderstanding; maybe I can clarify it.
    You kept claiming that one guy was just bad and not seeing as many hackers as he thought he did. And you called overwatch overcrap which easily shows the bias you have.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got into the closed beta and installed it, Vanguard threw a hissy fit with iCUE and HWMonitor. After a little research it seems both of those run an old version of CPU-Z that has vulnerabilities or something, idk. Either way my AiO CPU cooler was running slower than I'd like it too and also my system fans as well (which are controlled by iCUE). Decided to uninstall, so not actually had the chance to try the game unfortunately. I have no idea if Vanguard still has a problem with that software but if it does, guess I wont be playing Valorant any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You kept claiming that one guy was just bad and not seeing as many hackers as he thought he did. And you called overwatch overcrap which easily shows the bias you have.
    Show me where and I'll explain what you misunderstood. I called overcrap, overcrap, and cod crap of duty, because I think they're horrible games - it's called an opinion, you should look into it.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2020-06-04 at 05:47 PM.

Saw, even have beta, looks like a crappy CS:GO knockoff, pass.

didnt play it, but the moment i saw it i knew i wouldnt like it, if i want to play a hero shooter il play overwatch, if i want to play a skill based FPS ill play CS, i dont want a mix of both, + vanguard having kernel level access is a big yikes

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    By best, you mean if only care about a very very specific kind of shooter.

Also allowing a rootkit on your machine to play a free game.
    Yep. At kernel level. And still failing. Hard pass.
    Last edited by TheRainman; 2020-06-04 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanguard is what keeps me away from the game right now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

People cry about Vanguard, but don't even look twice when they launch something with EAC, BattlEye or Xigncode. Yikers

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    People cry about Vanguard, but don't even look twice when they launch something with EAC, BattlEye or Xigncode. Yikers
    People just like to complain, apparently. I was asked to turn off my aimbot a minute ago and some German fellow was absolutely certain I could see him through walls.

People have a hard time accepting that they need to get accustomed to a relatively new game and therefore start at the bottom of the food chain. It's easy to cry cheats; you don't have to do anything yourself if you assume others are at fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah....

I am not touching this game.

counter strike has surf, thus counter strike will remain superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah....

Because you can buy weapon skins? Well, good luck touching any game...

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    This always gets me. There are so many similar anticheat programs with similar operations and levels of access in widely played games that nobody much seems to care about. But every now and then one gets spotlighted and people go bananas about it while loading up games with other rootkit anti-cheap software.

Yeah....

...because it has a cash shop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you can buy weapon skins? Well, good luck touching any game...
    Knowing riot, they will add more stuff like pay to win as soon as its out of beta.

Knowing riot, they will add more stuff like pay to win as soon as its out of beta.
    It's out of beta, and they won't be, this is a game aiming for esports prominence.

I mean, if you're determined to dislike Riot that's fine, but there's no P2W nonsense in League last I checked so I'm not sure why there would be in this.

It's a bloody F2P game, they need a cash shop to sell cosmetics and convenience boosts to make money, dude. How do you think they're gonna monetize this, ask people to donate to their Patreon?