Windwalker Community Feedback for Shadowlands - Survey

I have created a survey for the Windwalker community that will help me to provide aggregated feedback on many concerns and desires that Windwalkers have been discussing. The goal is not to do the design work for Blizzard, but to make sure our thoughts are consistently represented and conveniently available.

The survey looks at how the Windwalker specialization feels overall, which abilities are core to the Windwalker identity, and what sacrifices the community is willing to make to get the results we want.

I plan to use the results to present my interpretations of what the Windwalker community is most interested in seeing in Shadowlands. After the survey is complete, I will make the results of the multiple choice answers publicly available.

If you care about Windwalker and want to help provide the best feedback possible, please fill out my survey:

forms.gle/JaEsBJGFdT5oZeUs8

Thank you

Nice one, there is a concern for people going into the next xpac since WW is ending off the current expansion in a really bad spot for raids. Still decent enough for M+. Will follow your forum and gl.