Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Am i paranoid or...

Or this (https://twitter.com/buff_moogle/stat...54224130453504 ) is the case of a writer making fun/throwing a jab at those who criticize their “works of art”? And their “creative vision”? Like a nasty caricature made to ridicule fans who dont like current story development and certain characters.
    Let me explain then what made me think so. As some of you might know (especially if you follow Marvel comics news) Marvel writers re-modeled She-Hulk lately to make her more “dangerous” and “tough” which (lets keep it short and sweet amiright?) ended up as her coming out as easily triggered parody of an angry feminist that is pissed off about how good she has it and loses her crap over nothing, like people staring at her butt or some idiot making a sleazy joke.
    Of course that and her new look made some fans unhappy which resulted in people saying their collective “booo” at Marvel. To which they “replied” with a comic episode where She-Bulk smashes trolls (literall mythic trolls) who have some... similarities to the “evul” commenters and said unhappy fans. For example some of the most repeated comments were used as base for those Trolls dialogues and such.
    So you see what i mean here? It might be of course just a coincidence but the fact that those pages appeared just now and were obviously added without anything else to go with kinda implies that Blizz wanted anybody who dislikes Anduin and Anduinism go be compared to Scarlett idiots, well know buffoons of WoW and to feel bad for being so “dumb” and “bigoted” and look like a complete moron.
    Again, thats just my take on it but those pamphlets seem a bit TOO on the nose. Especially “Anduin cares more for undead (Horde) then for his own people” since that is a VERY often repeated argument against him on forums. Or how they seem to want Greymane to lead which also was a reoccurring theme.
    Last edited by VladlTutushkin; 2020-04-16 at 07:29 PM.

Yeah I think you're just paranoid. Those books are just meant to hint to future story lines, that's all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think you are projecting too hard into these.

Yes, you're paranoid.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah I think you're just paranoid. Those books are just meant to hint to future story lines, that's all.
    Maybe. But it just looks this way. And as we all know that Blizz are no better then modern Marvel i wouldnt put it past them to use same tricks - aka bashing their audience (in Marvel case - literally) through in-world means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Those screeds are written by the Scarlet Brotherhood (aka the Scarlet Crusade), a cult of demon-addled fanatics who departed the realms of sanity a long time ago. There's nothing really meta in all that.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Projecting quite a bit. The lore forums want Alliance citizens/characters to be unhappy with the state of things in the Alliance, and this is proof that Blizzard is incorporating this.

The Scarlet Crusade being good or sane is fanon/RP server bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Projecting quite a bit. The lore forums want Alliance citizens/characters to be unhappy with the state of things in the Alliance, and this is proof that Blizzard is incorporating this.

The Scarlet Crusade being good or sane is fanon/RP server bullshit.
    I think you failed to understand what i meant. You got it very right about Scarletts being crazy, but thats the point. Negativity targeted at Anduin pretry much reserved in game for maniacs and we are compared to them despite his actions being rather self-destructive too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Alex Jones confirmed for next leader of scarlets?

OT: Honestly i can see your point OP. Its very obvious that blizz pushes anduin hard.

Let me explain then what made me think so. As some of you might know (especially if you follow Marvel comics news) Marvel writers re-modeled She-Hulk lately to make her more “dangerous” and “tough” which (lets keep it short and sweet amiright?) ended up as her coming out as easily triggered parody of an angry feminist that is pissed off about how good she has it and loses her crap over nothing, like people staring at her butt or some idiot making a sleazy joke.
    That is hilarious and I might actually check out a She-Hulk comic now, she was always boring to me before. I want to see her lose her shit over someone staring at her boobs or ass and proceeding to beat the shit out of them. It's like literally an easily triggered feminist with Hulk powers. lol

"MY FACE IS UP HERE, NOT DOWN THERE!!! RUAAAAARGH!!!" *proceeds to rip out Deadpool's dick and throw it into the tall grass.*

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I think you failed to understand what i meant. You got it very right about Scarletts being crazy, but thats the point. Negativity targeted at Anduin pretry much reserved in game for maniacs and we are compared to them despite his actions being rather self-destructive too.
    No, you're not. /10

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That is hilarious and I might actually check out a She-Hulk comic now, she was always boring to me before. I want to see her lose her shit over someone staring at her boobs or ass and proceeding to beat the shit out of them. It's like literally an easily triggered feminist with Hulk powers. lol

"MY FACE IS UP HERE, NOT DOWN THERE!!! RUAAAAARGH!!!" *proceeds to rip out Deadpool's dick and throw it into the tall grass.*
    She was apparently mad at Bruce because he “dosent get it” how hard it is to be sexy and how hard it is to be a super-model and a lawyer while people “objectify” you and whatnot. While “he was taken seriously”. Yeah, he also lived in a dumpster or in the jungle and had to hide from people and not have sex because of his possible orgasm-induced change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Alex Jones confirmed for next leader of scarlets?

OT: Honestly i can see your point OP. Its very obvious that blizz pushes anduin hard.
    Thank god you got that. I am not defending Scarlett or anything. I am just saying that apparently resisting Anduinism only reserved to obvious morons and bigots.
    Last edited by VladlTutushkin; 2020-04-16 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful, you'll hurt your shoulders with all that reaching.

And people wonder why Blizz doesn't communicate much with its fans/players anymore.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

She was apparently mad at Bruce because he “dosent get it” how hard it is to be sexy and how hard it is to be a super-model and a lawyer while people “objectify” you and whatnot. While “he was taken seriously”. Yeah, he also lived in a dumpster or in the jungle and had to hide from people and not have sex because of his possible orgasm-induced change.
    Well that just makes her sound like a total bitch, like if Paris Hilton acquired Hulk-like powers.

"You don't like, get how hot I am, and sexy, and strong, did I also mention I'm a lawyer, and a super powerful, nearly indestructible being? Life's like, hard."

Marvel is writing this shit and think it's good? Who are they writing for?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god you got that. I am not defending Scarlett or anything. I am just saying that apparently resisting Anduinism only reserved to obvious morons and bigots.
    isnt like that most of ally "anduin haters" are players of other races or scarlet crusaders fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Careful, you'll hurt your shoulders with all that reaching.

And people wonder why Blizz doesn't communicate much with its fans/players anymore.
    So is that a complete coincidence that in whole wide Azeroth only group that opposes Blanduin’s peace-and-love ideas are crazy, idiotic mooks? Really? They specifically made a point to dust off Scarletts to make it seem as if only a full retard would stand against His Radiance Goldenchild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that just makes her sound like a total bitch, like if Paris Hilton acquired Hulk-like powers.

"You don't like, get how hot I am, and sexy, and strong, did I also mention I'm a lawyer, and a super powerful, nearly indestructible being? Life's like, hard."

I don't know which is worse - you taking the words of someone with an obvious agenda at face value, or you taking the words of someone with an obvious agenda at face value.

- - - Updated - - -

So is that a complete coincidence that in whole wide Azeroth only group that opposes Blanduin’s peace-and-love ideas are crazy, idiotic mooks? Really? They specifically made a point to dust off Scarletts to make it seem as if only a full retard would stand against His Radiance Goldenchild.
    Oh it isn't a coincedence. Clearly this was Blizzard's dastardly scheme to throw subtle shade at gamers who criticize Anduin and its a good thing that you uncovered it!

Hopefully reading that in an actual sentence makes you realize how utterly fucking stupid it sounds
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

"You don't like, get how hot I am, and sexy, and strong, did I also mention I'm a lawyer, and a super powerful, nearly indestructible being? Life's like, hard." She fucken sounds like this. “Ugh, having strength of a Hulk and brains of a lawyer is so fucken hard because i also have bewbz and ass and people stare. Better be dumb and uncontrollable monster who is hated by all and has to hide in the woods and avoid human contact.”
    She even said to Deadpool that being funny and loveable is “bad” somehow because it detracts from “seriousness” and people dont treat you with respect if you dont scare them. Which bamboozled Pool to no end. Also she acts as if always on her period. I am not knowledgeable about what that entails but my GF said that after reading the comics i gave her. Well i guess she knows better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I don't know which is worse - you taking the words of someone with an obvious agenda at face value, or you taking the words of someone with an obvious agenda at face value.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it isn't a coincedence. Clearly this was Blizzard's dastardly scheme to throw subtle shade at gamers who criticize Anduin and its a good thing that you uncovered it!

Hopefully reading that in an actual sentence makes you realize how utterly fucking stupid it sounds
    Not my words even - community took that new iteration of her with a VERY low reviews. Most of the fans were against it and didnt liked her new identity, which btw was noted by Marvel in their interviews and posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm pretty sure no one thinks Anduin is in love with Sylvanas, or Calia for that matter (who is old enough to be his mother at this point, as well as undead now). Nothing in any of these screeds really communicates "people who dislike Anduin are unhinged fruitcakes" on any kind of meta level, IMO. It's just the raving and polemic of the Scarlets, who basically oppose any kind of peace with the undead (Forsaken or otherwise). You can certainly dislike Anduin without being on the level of the Scarlets, too; lots of people do - and with good reasons.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The first time we see genuine human opposition to Forsaken-human unity it's done by a bunch of strawmen. These were datamined ages back and I'll say now what I said then:

Ah, I see what they're doing. They're offloading Forsaken themes of fighting against the living Lordaeronians being against them onto the Alliance to prepare us for Calia and distancing the progressive, tolerant Lordaeronian from the bigots who want to make it great again by removing Good Queen Calia and the poor, put upon victims of that evil Sylvanas.
    Just put this wretched race in the ground and be done with it.

Content aside, no, this isn't a dig at the audience.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-04-16 at 08:19 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.