Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Prominent youtubers and streamers say Shadowlands is boring

They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Prominent" youtubers also say 5G causes coronavirus so forgive me if I don't give a shit what random youtubers say.
    Putin khuliyo

prominent youtubers and streamers say 1 zone out of 4 and a small section of Torgath is boring?
    damn. thats a shame.
    Belular has never said anima is like azerite lmao. Trust. I watch most of the videos just so I can catch the people claiming to know things about WoW who basically quote him word for word on trade.
    Last edited by Chat; 2020-04-22 at 01:59 AM.

Yea, you are full of shit mate. At least the fat british guy seems to be quite happy with it so far.
    The clickbait guy is being criticial of everything, doesn't mean he dislikes it.
    Never seen the dude with the edgelord name.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.
    Necroxis who? Definitely not "prominent". Bellular is always bashing the game any chance he gets because it gets him more views. The only player who goes on both ends that you mentioned is Preach, who has also admitted that he's in the middle with his opinion right now and that there is still SEVERAL MONTHS of alpha/beta left for his opinion to be dipped one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Played Legion, only got to play in Highmountain and one class quest. Shit expansion, boring, going to flop.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Oh my, a bunch of nobodies who are the equivalent of a group of cable access losers (think Wayne and Garth) have passed judgement on the little bit of the next expansion and their opinion is not so good!!!! Whatever shall we do? If only we could think for ourselves and form our own opinions...

In other words, I care what a bunch of Youtubers have to say about as much as I care what my left shoe has to say. Which would be not at all.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Necroxis who? Definitely not "prominent". Bellular is always bashing the game any chance he gets because it gets him more views. The only player who goes on both ends that you mentioned is Preach, who has also admitted that he's in the middle with his opinion right now and that there is still SEVERAL MONTHS of alpha/beta left for his opinion to be dipped one way or the other.
    Op's posts are 80% links to this Necroxis guy, me thinks something fishy is afoot, this whole post reeks of self promotion. Casually slip in some unknown name with a couple known guys hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Op's posts are 80% links to this Necroxis guy, me thinks something fishy is afoot, this whole post reeks of self promotion. Casually slip in some unknown name with a couple known guys hmmm....
    after looking this dude up.. i think you are 100% right lmao.
    every other post is people calling this dude out on his posts for self promoting.. and look 3 years later.. hes still doing it.
    Last edited by Chat; 2020-04-22 at 02:10 AM.

Of course they do. Bitching about something gets them more views.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, the few I watch seem to love it...stop trying to stir shit up

7+ Year Old Account
    Preach lukewarm? At the end of his first Torghast video his exact words were "How good is Shadowlands looking right now? Unreal". I don't think you can classify that as lukewarm.

Belluar, Preacher and Asmongold all have positive things to say about Shadowlands. And even though Idk how they feel about Shadowlands, I am 100% confident T & E love it. Granted all of the above have their criticisms of Shadowlands, but overall they've been positive thus far. So I don't know who you're referring to when you say "prominent." Believe me, the last thing I want to do is defend Blizzard or WOW, they both deserve whatever criticism they receive, but you want to be taken seriously give us more than "prominent."

Why would I care what prominent youtubers say? If they buy the expac for me, then I will listen to them. When it comes out I will make my own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    so just because i watch bellular and preach i feel the need to correct these blatant lies. so far preach has said torghast is amazing, the zone is beautiful, and most of the classes are in a decent spot with some tweaks needed. the only overly negative thing i've seen from him is demo lock and shadow priest are bad. and bellular hasn't even said anima power is like azerite CONSIDERING THAT SYSTEM ISN'T EVEN IMPLEMENTED YET! no clue who necroxis is but if they are stupid enough to judge a finished product by it's alpha tests, then they aren't someone worth listening to because they are in no way realistic or even giving the game a fair chance.

i hate that nothing is being done to survival and i'm still not getting my favorite spec (ranged survival) back but thats all i can complain about for now. the anima system isn't in yet, the covenants are going through a testing period and blizz MAY change it so you aren't covenant locked for an ability, and only one zone is released. there is hardly anything meaningful to criticize or give feedback on right now.

This is that dude that comes in and posts necroxis, whoever the fuck that is, included Twitter and what not. He is just trying to advertise his channel.
    Just report him.

It looks pretty boring. The lore looks better than BFA but not that interesting. For me, it would make it more fun if they made all the class abilities more interesting. They made so that just about every piece of armor had an enchantment like it used to. If they made it so almost every gear slot could be gemmed like it used to be to make all the professions more fun. I would love it if you could do every profession on one toon. I would still be an altoholic with lots of characters but it would be fun to level all professions on every single toon. I would want blizzard not to be so stingy with mat drops from mobs. I would want it so that crafter gear would be useful for leveling. I would want it so leveling crafted food would five stat boosts and xp boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Prominent" youtubers also say 5G causes coronavirus so forgive me if I don't give a shit what random youtubers say.
    Let's not forget that "Chem-trails make the Frogs Gay"

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, hope they all hate it and stop making content. Shame they never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Belluar, Preacher and Asmongold all have positive things to say about Shadowlands. And even though Idk how they feel about Shadowlands, I am 100% confident T & E love it. Granted all of the above have their criticisms of Shadowlands, but overall they've been positive thus far. So I don't know who you're referring to when you say "prominent." Believe me, the last thing I want to do is defend Blizzard or WOW, they both deserve whatever criticism they receive, but you want to be taken seriously give us more than "prominent."
    T&E would love it if it was literally just bfa again. They don't have a place in the competitive scene like others and don't have following asmon does so they rely on sucking up to blizz for access. SL looks good so far except for one thing that could absolutely sink it tying covenants to player power.