Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended to Shadowlands Pre-patch!

The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended to Shadowlands Pre-Patch!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    There are many journeys to be taken in Azeroth, and if you’re in the middle of one, or just looking forward to starting a new one, we’ve heard your plea for a little more time. Due to the popularity of the Winds of Wisdom 100% experience buff in Battle for Azeroth, we’re extending its benefit through to the release of the Shadowlands pre-patch!

All players in Battle for Azeroth will gain an experience buff called “Winds of Wisdom” which will increase experience gains by 100%! (Bonus includes Starter Edition and Legion players.)

Players will also be able to take advantage of this experience boost while still using their favorite heirlooms.

That's amazing, awesome Haven't levelled up my alts since Cataclysm. This is great.

Oh yeah! I'm definitely going to unlock all heritage armors now!

Wooo, yes Blizzard. Thanks for listening!

it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back

well congrats

Awesome! Now I can actually take advantage of it.

Amazing news. Thank you Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity View Post
    it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back
    Always someone with some pessimistic viewpoint, jesus.

On topic, I'm glad they extended it! And not just for another month also! I was rushing to get Zandalari rep to unlock Zandalari Trolls but was worried I wouldn't get to exalted before the xp boost was over effectively making me go through the slow leveling experience. Good shit Blizz lol.

I always point out problems Blizz causes but I want to try to recognize when they're doing good and this was an awesome decision. I hope they keep up this level of listening and feedback reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Always someone with some pessimistic viewpoint, jesus.

On topic, I'm glad they extended it! And not just for another month also! I was rushing to get Zandalari rep to unlock Zandalari Trolls but was worried I wouldn't get to exalted before the xp boost was over effectively making me go through the slow leveling experience. Good shit Blizz lol.
    Blizzard can NOT get away with a completely positive thread, it is our duty to make sure that doesn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Blizzard can NOT get away with a completely positive thread, it is our duty to make sure that doesn't happen!
    Blizzard could give everyone a gold bar each, someone will complain about it.

Excellent. The Altpacalypse of 2020 can continue.

And THERE'S the other half of the bone. Good job, Blizzard. I'm SO happy with this!

I wait till prepatch before I lvl. It's still faster to do after lvl squish to hit 120.

Ion is my homie. 10/10 nothing but love.

Actually fucking sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    I wait till prepatch before I lvl. It's still faster to do after lvl squish to hit 120.
    Be more fun too, just leveling through one expansion.

So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    Best not to make assumptions.