Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    A surprising amount of people play with a mostly default UI. It's really not that bad anymore. It's only really players from the early days of wow that automatically discard the default UI cause they only played with it when it actually wasn't very good. Most people nowadays move over to things like elvui for convenience/looks reasons, not for core gameplay functionality reasons.
    My UI is mostly unmodified. Most my shit is keybound, but I don't really see a need for drastic UI changes. A few weak auras and that's about it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    is there a way to see what your proving grounds rating is displayed as in group finder? is it restricted to toon or account?
    Make a group on alt, relog, apply on the character you want to check, relog and check what it says. It's character specific and stops at gold (endless shows as gold).

Those number bindings over 5 hurt my little heart

Low ilvl? Check.
    Clicker? Check.
    Bronze damage? Check.

Make your own group OP.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Those number bindings over 5 hurt my little heart
    I'm using them... up to 9 I think. And it's totally fine for me(ex-RTS gamer, that could be the case tho).

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Low ilvl? Check.
    Clicker? Check.
    Bronze damage? Check.

Make your own group OP.

I'm using them... up to 9 I think. And it's totally fine for me(ex-RTS gamer, that could be the case tho).
    I don't know how you do it, but definitely not efficient for me.

I used them back in Wc3 too.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I don't know how you do it, but definitely not efficient for me.
    Just for a longer(>2min) CDs though. My transition from Wc3 to WoW was... fluent. I was playing both games at the same time for a few months. I also used to play on piano... So I guess I become accustomed to that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have keybinds going past the 5 key its a 99.9% chance you're garbage. you're full of crap trying to say you have your binds hidden. The key holder dodged a bullet on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    This is why I stopped doing group content.
    Why play a mmo with out group content lol?

At least he's only a top row clicker?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    If you have keybinds going past the 5 key its a 99.9% chance you're garbage. you're full of crap trying to say you have your binds hidden. The key holder dodged a bullet on this one.
    Yeah. Using numbers beyond 5 is inconvenient at best.
    1,2,3,4,5,§,q,e,r,t,f,g,z,x,c,v,b

And all those with shift and control modifiers. That's more than enough for WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, but i will immensely judge you if i find out that you have an ability that isn't keybound.

Down with all clickers!
    My hunter's bloodlust has to be clicked. I was required to by my guild due to fat fingering it ONCE during mists
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah. Using numbers beyond 5 is inconvenient at best.
    1,2,3,4,5,§,q,e,r,t,f,g,z,x,c,v,b

And all those with shift and control modifiers. That's more than enough for WoW.
    What the hell, if you ever use shift or ctrl in keybinds you're lower than garbage. Hitting that takes ages compared to 6-9 or even j,k,l.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzugaru View Post
    What the hell, if you ever use shift or ctrl in keybinds you're lower than garbage. Hitting that takes ages compared to 6-9 or even j,k,l.
    Try again, burner.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Literally every community complaint about PUG group assembly can be solved by following the worst kept secret unwritten, unspoken rule of developmental intent for Mythic plus, and that rule is:

Don't PUG mythic plus.

Yes it happens, yes it's doable, but it's never been intended. They will never say this out loud at a blizzcon Q+A, but you can see it in their eyes every time someone asks a "fix the fact that I never get picked" sort of question. As soon as you ask the community "will you help me with X," it's out of the devs' hands. You should be asking friends, and your friends, if they are actual friends, will help. it's that simple.

You PUG mythic plus at your own peril. Make friends, within the game or elsewhere, and group with friends. My friends aren't available enough for M+, thus it's not our content. We've never felt left out, it's clearly not for us, the end. More people need to come to this conclusion, it's truly a freeing experience.
    Last edited by Omedon; 2020-04-21 at 10:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    My hunter's bloodlust has to be clicked. I was required to by my guild due to fat fingering it ONCE during mists
    We had one legendary fatfingering in WoD: a paladin misused his Aura Mastery numerous times and someone raged to him on voicecomms "WHERE DO YOU HAVE IT KEYBOUND?! ON SPACEBAR?!"

And the answer was a whimpering ".....yes..."

You could feel the 19 other people facepalming at the same time.

Who the fuck binds anything on their spacebar, let alone aura mastery.

Literally never had that happen.

its why blizzard should remove any "dps check" of the game, any mods using "mythic points" or this bronze challenge

its stupid because take , let say an mythic raider ,with huge dps, but it did'nt make a lot of mythic dongeon or did that stupid challenge, but players will telle him : sorry bro but you are not even bronze lol and why is your mythic point are so low ??? no i dont take it

and those guys will take a guy with a lot of mythic point he gain from being PL for real cash, but the pl guy will do shit compared to the mythic raider

the system is fuck up and blizzard should ban any mod who use this

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Yes, I had a situation where I took someone with gold in everything over someone that had just bronze in DPS. They both had same ilvl and same class. And I needed a healer, so at least the one with gold healed something and isn't just off-spec for easier access to groups.
    was gonna say healing pg have nothing to do with healing, but lately i've come to realize, that they might be closer to what healer is supposed to do in 5 man content than I ever imagined

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    was gonna say healing pg have nothing to do with healing, but lately i've come to realize, that they might be closer to what healer is supposed to do in 5 man content than I ever imagined
    Healer's job is to dps and prevent deaths.

I hate to see healers who aren't dpsing.

Random Player: Can I have an invite?
    Party Leader: No, your gear is too low. Please get better gear first.
    Random Player: LOL!! You are an idiot. Skill over Gear, moron! I will out DPS everyone in your party with my quest greens!

Random Player: Can I have an invite?
    Party Leader: No, you are only Bronze Damage, please practice more and get a higher score.
    Random Player: LOL!! You are an idiot. Proving grounds doesn't prove anything because I wasn't even trying!!

Yeah, so for all of you who complain that random people don't magically already understand your greatness, let me just say, no one knows you, no one cares. They don't magically know how awesome you are. If you don't want people to look at your gear or achievements, form your own groups. Then you can invite the first 4 players who ask without checking anything. Everyone will love you and you'll never fail. Pretty sure that's how it works.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis