Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just so everyone gets what is going on:
    OP is promoting himself (Necroxis) and lying about Preach/Bellular's opinions.

Great thread.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm gonna need some names because I've watched about 4 streamers and have kept tabs on about two more youtubers and to a man they're all at worst cautiously optimistic about Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post

Great thread.
    Yeah, reading his thread history is pretty cringy.

The worst part is, he even replied to himself on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status...809241600?s=20

The entire expansion comes down exclusively to what you think about Thorgast. That's literally the only expansion "mechanic" that was added. Like BFA, if you hated Island Expeditions most people quit. Personally I'm not really looking forward to too much other than a level squish.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar View Post

Ouch, that is some hardcore desperation.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

"Prominent youtubers".... lol... this is what's wrong with today's generations.

The fact that some random, mostly lazy and talentless turd can make an youtube account, post 9734279672397 videos daily/weekly, gain tons of views by paid advertisements/promotions.... and then act as "person of interest" is RIDICULOUS!

I'm sick of "youtubers", "bloggers" and other shits.... they never brought anything good.

The only such channel I'm following/watching is Nobbel... Who is.... well, his content is different- hes TELLING STORIES, not trying to impress mindless crowds of children by gaining more subs and acting like hes pro or anything like that.

lmfao, this is why "prominent youtubers and streamers" suck ass as testers.

These people don't even fucking know what the expansion is going to be. Nothing is even on beta currently. There's no way for them to know how the expansion is going to turn out at this stage.

Am I saying that I think Shadowlands will be good? No, I'm saying that we have no clue right now. The game doesn't even slightly resemble what it will look like at launch. Feedback may be helpful yes but that's what it should be treated as, not a foretelling of the expansion's entertainment value.

Did he delete the reply? I don't see anything.

Also, I have NEVER heard of Necroxis, don't see how someone with 490 followers is considered Prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    That's why you burn down the towers. Time to burn down the streamers.

On a serious note SL is in alpha not even close to completion. Unless I missed a memo that it's now in beta. I'm not concerned with some streamers telling me how to play the game. The last time they listened to strangers were ended up with WoD.
    Wod was blizzard listening to vets. They wanted to vanilla esque gameplay and we got it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruion894 View Post
    He is the twitter poster. what I mean was he responded to his own postings here on MMO-C. Just look over his thread history. It's pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruion894 View Post

Also, I have NEVER heard of Necroxis, don't see how someone with 490 followers is considered Prominent.
    They mean that Necroxis is the OP of this thread, and made a tweet about how "some guy" is stalking him, when we all know that it's necroxis himself who's posting all the promotion shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

@Legends303

OP is being very selective in his quotes of Preach and Bellular in order to fit his narrative. It's disingenuous.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BellularGaming/videos

You can see the titles of his videos, and see that OP is playing games.

He is the twitter poster. what I mean was he responded to his own postings here on MMO-C. Just look over his thread history. It's pretty clear.
    Ah yeah just dug through it. That's some big yikes energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post

Great thread.
    finally it took until the second page for someoen to get it.

I am subbed to loads of WoW youtubers and everyone has been very optimistic. Preach and Bellular especially have been very positive about Shadowlands. OP seems to be spreading some crazy false narrative.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-04-22 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Prominent" youtubers also say 5G causes coronavirus so forgive me if I don't give a shit what random youtubers say.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.
    I, also, have my opinions fed to me by random morons with webcams and microphones on the internet. Because of this "Necroxis" guy, who has a super cool name by the way, I'm not going to buy the expansion either. I'm going to go and play Candy Crush and Farmville as my main games instead, because those have heaps of players, so how could I go wrong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    They were excited at first but checked out most of the classes and says most of them are really broken at the start of alpha. The zone Bastion has nothing going for it besides the aesthetic. Necroxis says he is not going to get shadowlands because the way BFA has turned out and thinks they are destorying lore in SL. Preach pretty much is lukewarm on the expansion so far and says Tourghast is pretty amazing. Bellular says that the anima system sound like the azeroite system in BFA. Looks like with Shadowlands we might be graduating from this is terrible to meh.
    Forming your own opinions and conclusions is pretty nice, you should try it sometime.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Forming your own opinions and conclusions is pretty nice, you should try it sometime.
    Technically he did.

lol I love you guys. So glad you are savvy enough to see this stuff as I don't pay enough attention to streamers outside Grub and Pally. What is interesting to me tho is the motivation behind such tactics. Aside from views I mean. Or is that all? Like you guys spotted it right away, does he not know that would happen? lol Also, doesn't that kinda doom your content if so? Why not make content worth watching and not instantly refutable? I watch those two for their personalities more than anything so not sure how the whole clickbait thing works honestly cause I don't work that way. What I do know now is to stay away from him. Clickbait backfired. Pow!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Prominent" youtubers also say 5G causes coronavirus so forgive me if I don't give a shit what random youtubers say.
    HAHAAH dude that is an amazing reply.