Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands & the Secrets of Ulduar

Many secrets have been kept hidden inside the Titan complex you thought you have uncovered and solved not until you encounter the realm of the dead & see for yourself.

Behold the most tenebrous secrets kept inside ULDUAR not meant to be discovered by mortals of Azeroth!

Follow me as we unravel them one by one!!

For millennia, Ulduar has remained undisturbed by mortals, far away from their concerns and their struggles. Yet since its recent discovery, many have wondered what the structure's original purpose may have been. Some thought it a city, built to herald the glory of its makers; some thought it a vault containing innumerable treasures, perhaps even relics of the mighty Titans themselves. Such speculations were wrong. Beyond Ulduar's gates lies no city, no treasure vault, no final answer to the Titan's mysteries. All that awaits those who dare set foot in Ulduar is a horror even the Titans could not, would not destroy, an evil they merely... contained.
    Beneath ancient Ulduar, the Old God of death lies, whispering.... Tread carefully, or its prison will become your tomb.[4]
    Greeting everyone from all across the globe! I hope everyone reading is fairing well despite what the globe is currently facing right now. Allow me to invite everybody interested in WoW and those who loved the franchise particularly during WotLK to rekindle the love for one of the very engaging content of that expac and convince you that though years may have passed, it is not just mere memories but is still relevant particularly to the coming Shadowlands 9.0 expansion.

Let me first start of by treating you with a remastered version of the patch trailer released back then. Kindly take note and be mindful of everything in the scene.

Secrets of Ulduar Trailer Remastered

"How, how could we have missed this until NOW...”

Spoiler: 

Ulduar soundtrack

To make your viewing pleasure more immersive, while reading and scrolling down, please do not hesitate to play Ulduar Full soundtrack. I have hidden it for those who opt to do sight reading.

Now that you have warmed up and got you interested with the first two videos, let's kick off with the discussion and discourse..

Secrets No More
    & Not "Mere Coincidences"

Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Forge of Wills & Oribos

Notice the white thing inside the tube of the Forge of Wills and the swirling mass on top of Oribos.

Now that you have given attention to both, there is an odd connection that we can draw between the two. Are they connected? Could this two different designs used in conjunction with one another?

⁦▪️⁩The Drust Wicker Beings & Titan-forged, They are More Closely Related Than You Thought
    ⁦▪️Loken's Betrayal & the Falsification of History

The entire Titan complex succumbed to the god of death's maddening influence.
    These include the Keepers, and other titan constructs,-Aesirs, Vanyrs, called to become life-like through the Forge of Will.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Q: Why do Titan constructs have life? Could the very souls of the dead are what making them life-like?? Anima??
    The Iron Vrykul, Iron Dwarf, Iron Giant
    Deconstructor

Topic at hand: Forge of Will, Forge of Origination, The material used, what is giving them sentience and life?

Is Yogg'Saron truly imprisoned in Ulduar or he exists elsewhere?

Yogg'Saron isn't ultimately defeated as we know of. His voice still echoes deep within Ulduar after revisiting Ulduar. I believe his truly defeatable entitiy resides within the Shadowlands or Emerald Nightmare.

⁦▪️⁩Anima chains and Baths
    The chain tethering the god of death pretty much feels ethereal and soul like and so does the pool in which he spawns from.

⁦▪️⁩The Prison of Yogg'Saron & Icecrown-Shadowlands Shattered Veil

A striking resemblance between the two. Could this be hinting as to where the exact location of Yogg'Saron could've been?

Before proceeding, I highly encourage you to read this next section first as it was a previous discussion that is highly connected with our topic at hand. We can draw a very striking conjecture with Icecrown Citadel, the Maw, Torghast, and it's connection with Saronite.

⁦⁦▪️⁩Saronite, Torghast & the Maw
    View the extensive discussion
    here

. I will quote pertinent info here as well.

Here is another topic which is intimately related as the item itself was named after the old God himself. Check out various lines which foreshadows the link to Shadowlands.
    ⁦▪️⁩The Puzzlebox of the Death God & Shadowlands
    Proceed here

You may scroll down and check other pages to find other sub-sections which are part of our entire discussion.

What Da FAQs, Violent Reactions, Nerd Rages & Rants a.k.a. Comment Section
    User Isiolia says:
    Your theories are more and more lazy each days.
    I'd like to start up "lazy" then rev up and keep the steam rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    How about you add something to discuss instead of turning it into a blog post?
    Affirmative!

User procne says:
    Totally this. It's arrogant of the OP to expect the readers to waddle through all those random videos and medias to get what he's up to, instead of saying it straight.
    You missed the point if you think they are just randomly placed within my post. I have carefully selected and wisely chosen the perfect videos which would coincide with the very message I would like to send out. I placed them strategically and somehow narratively tell the story and refresh those who may have forgotten. It also serve as crash course for those who are new to the whole storyline of Ulduar, Yogg'Saron, Saronite and things in between.

I can compare my post similar to what WoW has to offer. You can PvP, you can do all the quest included in the expac you can spam dungeon runs all day if that's what you want, hunt for transmit, do pet Battle and other. It is up to you to consume and digest content at your own dicretion but giving time to patiently enjoy these things for what they are would contribute to the entire wholistic experience.

@Kyphael says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It sounds like this thread could have been condensed to "wouldn't it be cool if we fight Yogg-saron in Shadowlands?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post

Since he went by the title of "God of Death" before Shadowlands was even an inkling of an idea, and Yogg is by far the most interesting of the Old Gods, yes, yes it would be. But the obsession with Ulduar weakens the point. We all know it's awesome. We all know the encounters and the music is sweet. Didn't need a wall of text, videos, and previews to reinforce that point, it only distracted from it.
    I believe that when the entire content of Ulduar,one of the most popular patch ever released for the franchise,was released wasn't just entitled, pulled out of thin and air or just used randomly.

We all know when you say Yogg'Saron, it is very synonymous to Ulduar because it is exactly the titan structure which was built to "conceal" his presence in Azeroth. YS wasn't merely "contained" similar to Ghuun in Uldir because his influence and power is far beyond measure or what the titan housing and constructs residing within can ever imprison.

Yogg'Saron = Saronite = Ulduar

And yes you mentioned "wouldn't it be cool if we fight YS in SL", it is also a part of the totality of what entirely is the "Secrets of Ulduar" because YS could've partially escaped and manifested from himself physically from his prison in Ulduar but his entire form, take note that his brain was even ethereal almost anima-like that is in need of another section or post I still need to tackle, may have existed somewhere and it could've been all along be within the Shadowlands.

In addition,
    Frostmourne was made not to only render flesh but also the soul. In effect Xal'atath and Frostmourne can be forged with the very blood of YS if it is indeed the same mineral richly laden in the Maw and the very same iron used in Torghast. These two might be the very weapon needed to fight against one of the old gods who continue to live up to his name as a god of death.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 06:23 AM.

Your theories are more and more lazy each days.

10+ Year Old Account
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really much to speculate with Ulduar.

"Theories"
    >Trailer remaster

SUCH INSIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's start off with one section of Ulduar identify what are various hints that you may have missed all these times. Let's start off with this section with another video, yet again. For those who are not familiar with the Raid itself, it will give you a glimpse of all the encounters in the first sub-zone.For those who have seen the expansive interior area of the complex outside of the main building, reminisce.

Ulduar Fan-made Guild Run Footage with a Narrative

"There is no escape. Not in this life, not in the next."

Specimen № 001: Razorscale

Veranus, broodmother of the proto-drakes in the Storm Peaks, served the keeper Thorim until she was captured by Loken and twisted into a vicious weapon. Under his master's orders, Ignis the Furnace Master fused iron plates onto Razorscale's hide to enhance her deadly strikes.

Drops:
    Breastplate of the Afterlife
    Saronite mesh Legguards
    Razorscale Talon

From the looks of the model of Razorscale and her adventure guide entry, the said "iron plates" would highly likely be Saronite as the particular ore used, the black blood of Yogg'Saron.

It is automatic to assume that the old god who has total control of the entire facility that he will use what he has, and that is his blood in the form of Saronite to be able to bolster the ranks of those he have mind controlled.

Specimen № 002 Deconstructor

Is this creation of Mimiron powered by the "Spark of Life" be Anima too? It also seems that Saronite is being used as power core to power him since Saronite is being hinted heavy in use in his Hall of imagination.

A heartbroken Deconstructor

Notice the design of the heart and compare it with the design of the new design of Shadowlands armor based from brokers or "part of the Arbiter".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sorry about that, I'm on it.

Specimen № 003 The Assembly of Iron, the Iron Council

The iron legions of Loken are commanded by three fearsome generals, each representing a different titan-forged race. Stormcaller Brundir, Runemaster Molgeim, and the giant Steelbreaker fight in the name of the keeper's true master, the malevolent Yogg-Saron.

Iron Vrykul, Iron Giant & Iron Dwarf

Could these be also made out of the Iron, Saronite and given Life by anima too?

Quote:
    You seek the secrets of Ulduar? Then take them!
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 05:31 AM.

What is the point of this thread? You have posted a trailer and then the description of the second boss. Maybe prewrite your post before submitting it because this is a hot mess

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Keepers of Ulduar

Hall of memories entrance designated by two Saronite crystals.

Mimiron
    Loken arranged for Mimiron's death, making it look like a lab accident, but Mimiron's mechagnome followers saved his spirit and created a mechagnome body for Mimiron to inhabit. He has not been completely sane since.[5]

Does this mean Mimiron's Titan body was lost and the spirit saved by his mechagnome creation could've been from Shadowlands and is rich with anima as well?

The Shattered Prison of Yogg'Saron

A stained glass, could she be the Arbiter?!

Yogg'Saron

Yogg'Saron's Prison

The Beast of Thousand Maws

Legends of the Shat'yar

According to legend, three Old Gods ruled over a bloody chaos that even the Lords of the Burning Legion could not imagine. They had ruled over the "primal plane" until the coming of the world's creators. After a war of cosmic proportions, the Old Gods fell and were cast down into eternal imprisonment. The place of their confinement was hidden from all and their powers were bound until the end of time.[8]
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-02 at 03:44 PM.

Yogg Aaron roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasil View Post
    Yogg Aaron roflmao
    Not to be confused with C'Theodor.

Dude if you're going to make an informational post, please at least try to get the name of the main villain of the entire raid spelled correctly.

I am still confused. You’re updating all over the place and this is a real mess. You need to put everything under 1 post and stop incrementally adding new stuff as you appear to be thinking of it. Make one post with all the information and stop updating all of your random posts everywhere. So far you have posted nothing new and just saying Aaron (sic) is an old god that corrupted the watchers in Ulduar and that robots have life in them which is possibly anima. I’m really confused what This has to do with anything else in this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a fever dream

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Specimen №1: Razorscale

– Veranus, broodmother of the proto-drakes in the Storm Peaks, served the keeper Thorim until she was captured by Loken and twisted into a vicious weapon. Under his master's orders, Ignis the Furnace Master fused iron plates onto Razorscale's hide to enhance her deadly strikes.

Drops:
    Breastplate of the Afterlife
    Saronite mesh Legguards
    Razorscale Talon

From the looks of the model of Razorscale and the said "iron plates" Saronite could've been that particular ore used, the black blood of Yogg'Saron.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about that, I'm on it.

The Assembly of Iron, the Iron Council
    Iron Vrykul, Iron Giant & Iron Dwarf

Could these be also made out of the Iron, Saronite?

Quote:
    You seek the secrets of Ulduar? Then take them!
    Iron and Saronite are two very different things, like totally different.

I think that what he Is trying to say is that titans animate the titanforged using anima, i think.

Man, people are flat out assholes to the OP for his theories. Christ, rethink your lives.

Can you please remove "Philippines" off your location because you're embarrassing the rest of us.

I think people would discuss instead of simply dissing, if there WAS a theory pointed somewhere
    I only see videos after videos and boss/mobs descriptives.... whut ?

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Man, people are flat out assholes to the OP for his theories. Christ, rethink your lives.
    there isnt any theory there, lol, thats the whole point.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands and the Puzzlebox of Yogg'Saron

Specimen: Puzzle Box of Yogg'Saron

The enigmatic puzzle became infamous after several adventurers unearthed it and were able to hear cryptic murmurs coming from within. It once again gain prominence in BfA, particularly in Uldir. That being said, its relevance for sure isn't finally over as some of the uttered lines have connection or reference to the Shadowlands.

• At the bottom of the ocean even light must die.

• The silent, sleeping, staring houses in the backwoods always dream. It would be merciful to tear them down.
      *The Backwoods could've been talking about Ardenweald.

• There is no sharp distinction between the real and the unreal.

• Even death may die.
      *The stature of death in the realm of the Dead.

• There is a little lamb lost in dark woods.

• All places, all things have souls. All souls can be devoured.
      *This soul definitely describes to Anima.

• What can change the nature of a man?
      *The answer is death. One can become Kyrian or Forsworn even become Venthyr.

• The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark.
    • Do you dream while you sleep or is it an escape from the horrors of reality?
    • Look around. They will all betray you. Flee screaming into the black forest.
    • In the land of Ny'alotha there is only sleep.
    • In the sleeping city of Ny'alotha walk only mad things.
    • Ny'alotha is a city of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes.
    • Y'knath k'th'rygg k'yi mrr'ungha gr'mula.

• The void sucks at your soul. It is content to feast slowly.
      *Could this be referencing to the Maw which is currently doing what is said above?

• The drowned god's heart is black ice.
    • It is standing right behind you. Do not move. Do not breathe.
    • Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
    • In the sunken city, he lays dreaming.
    • Open me! Open me! Open me! Then only will you know peace.
    • You resist. You cling to your life as if it actually matters. You will learn.
    • The tortured spirits of your ancestors cling to you, screaming in silence. Apparently they are quite numerous.
    • *Could this be referencing those souls who end up in Revendreth or the Maw?

• The fish know all the secrets. They know the cold. They know the dark.
    • The giant rook watches from the dead trees. Nothing breathes beneath his shadow.

• Beneath the shadow of the darkened spire, there is no light, no mercy, only void, and the chaos within.
    *This seem to be Torghast, the Tower of the Damned

• You will all be alone in the end.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    I think that what he Is trying to say is that titans animate the titanforged using anima, i think.
    Correct , that is one of my many proposition. It is what makes most of them, titan-forged, life-like.

The Brain of Yogg'Saron could the ethereal like dura matter really made out of Anima?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-02 at 08:20 PM.