Thread: classe posible

classe posible

Could a new gladiator class be possible? I would give it a melee spec without weapons, pure melee combat without nonsense(pandaren martial arts), just melee to the death, they could have other specs, perhaps with a trident or with a ranged / meleee hybrid bow. I could give the warrior fourth spec.dps as an option of course, if not I don't play it.

I know you are going to tell me that this is what the monk is for, but it is that the monk is too childish and neutral. This class would be more aggressive and given to combat, nothing to run away with impunity ... really, that no one be offended, but the monks are ridiculous. they are very cowards always running away .... it is a class that i don't like at all ... but the gladiator would be a worthy class i think if they did it well.
    melee unarmed, trident and shield, and ranged maybe ...

nobody remembers gladiator stance? blizzard I don't care about anima or shadowlands, there are things that matter more to me, like the topic "gladiator" hopefully blizzard will read this forum .....
    Last edited by Capultro; 2020-04-28 at 08:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the random BOLD and underlines.

Also, not a fan.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    Could a new gladiator class be possible? I would give it a melee spec without weapons, pure melee combat without nonsense(pandaren martial arts), just melee to the death,
    A gladiator who doesn't use weapons makes as much sense to me as a rifleman who doesnt use a gun.

Could a new gladiator class be possible? I would give it a melee spec without weapons, pure melee combat without nonsense(pandaren martial arts), just melee to the death, they could have other specs, perhaps with a trident or with a ranged / meleee hybrid bow. I could give the warrior fourth spec.dps as an option of course, if not I don't play it.

I know you are going to tell me that this is what the monk is for, but it is that the monk is too childish and neutral. This class would be more aggressive and given to combat, nothing to run away with impunity ... really, that no one be offended, but the monks are ridiculous. they are very cowards always running away .... it is a class that i don't like at all ... but the gladiator would be a worthy class i think if they did it well.
    melee unarmed, trident and shield, and ranged maybe ...

nobody remembers gladiator stance? blizzard I don't care about anima or shadowlands, there are things that matter more to me, like the topic "gladiator" hopefully blizzard will read this forum .....
    Nope. This forum is Necromancer, Tinker, Dark Ranger and Dovahkiin only.

i dont like monk,because this class is very I do not like the monk because it is a very childish class, and I hate pandas and pandaria. What I am looking for is a real fighter, a gladiator capable of using weapons or fighting without them, but not a monk who flees from fighting with impunity for its super speed, that's ridiculous

I really miss my warrior with "gladiator stance" the truth .... it was great and a reason to play with tank

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont like monk,because this class is very I do not like the monk because it is a very childish class, and I hate pandas and pandaria. What I am looking for is a real fighter, a gladiator capable of using weapons or fighting without them, but not a monk who flees from fighting with impunity for its super speed, that's ridiculous

I really miss my warrior with "gladiator stance" the truth .... it was great and a reason to play with tank
    A gladiator spec for a monk? You got the wrong class......some monk must've beat the dog shit out of you huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    How is it a childish class?
    Probably one of the ''Kung Fu Panda'' crowd.

I have an idea for a new playable class that hasn't really been pitched yet but already exists in lore.

ASTROMANCER

Astromancy, also known as astrology or astronomy, is divination and fortune-telling through the studying of stars. Practitioners include Blood Elves, Nightborne, Humans, Orcs, Draenei, Mogu, and Titans. Source.

If you've ever watched the anime Knights of the Zodiac, cosmos could be a new energy resource for the class; channeling of literal cosmic energy from your guardian constellation with the power to rip atoms apart, tearing the earth and very mountains in twain with one's fist. Given the nature of astronomy and astrology, the manipulation of portals and black holes, it can also rely on teleportation, and time manipulation to an even greater extent than mages, being able to predict the very future in battle to stay one step ahead of the enemy through divination, and calling upon the aid of spirits of the fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    How is it a childish class?
    There was something about monks being "cowards" because they run away (which literally applies to any class when they need to make a tactical retreat). That and the Panda/Pandaria connection makes it childish from his perspective I guess?

Some sort of return of Gladiator Stance makes sense. An offensive DPS spec that uses sword and shield is a character archetype that can't be fulfilled right now. This I can understand.

An unarmed melee class is pretty niche though, especially when that class already exists. Not liking the aesthetics of a class isn't exactly the best reason to develop a whole new class.

When I read the thread title I was expecting more french mixed into the barley understandable engrish.

I am sorely disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want a monk that isnt a monk, thats just as silly as the necromancer thread that want a dk that isnt a dk.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Wtf is this thread