10+ Year Old Account

Youtube stuff that you find interesting?

What stuff out there on youtube have you been watchin recently, that you find yourself comming back to?

1st:

I got recomended by a good guy from work to check this one out and i keep watching more and more of it.
    Makes you think..alot, i am already more calmer and clearheaded then before so i think its time well spent.

2nd:

These kind of videos of ppl making cool stuff in the middle of nowere with minimal tools, it's awesome!

3rd:

Avantasia delivers as usual!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

oh well
    I'm an asmr lover
    can't stand it

10+ Year Old Account
    Viva La Dirt League's stuff (mostly Epic NPC Man and Bored). There's the occasional ultra-cringe skit, but I get genuine laughs out of a lot of their channel.

Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-05-22 at 08:41 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

3+ Year Old Account
    I found a swedish girl not so long ago, she moved from the city to the little village and it's absolutely beautiful
    I'm not allowed to post a video sorry

Been binging Iamcrusty. God this guy has a top notch Joker/Ramsey Bolton acting in his vids. I LOVE IT.

Boat Building

Japanese Woodblock Printing

Blacksmithing

Machining

Programming

Been watching PBS Eons and Storied.

I've gotten on a tarantula kick lately, so I watch a lot of the Dark Den

Serpa Design is cool to watch because he has a patience and vision I'll never have.

One of the more amazing channels I came across was a guy who builds pools and shit by digging holes in the damn ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time and cosmic scale is just so incomprehensible. 13.8 billion years of time in 10 minutes, and how humans are there for a blink of an eye only. I have watched this many times, and it's still mind blowing. And the music is awesome!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Mostly, I watch TikTok or funny vidoes in YouTube for passing time.

I definitely like sports videos. I've started practicing yoga recently so various videos about certain exercises are my go to's now. I like watching videos by Jesse Galagher on youtube and download those I practice more often by a youtube converter like the linked one. It's really simple and fast and I can guarantee, you'll not get any problems like viruses from this site.

I watch lots of music stuff, usually I pick a song then just click things in the suggestions and go from there. I've become a big fan of Lovebites recently, so I've listened to a lot of them, esp live stuff(cause I usually listen to the studio stuff in the car) as well as some of the other J-metal stuff that came up while listening to them such as Mary's Blood, Destrose, and Unlucky Morpheus.

As a knife/blade/weapons collector I watch a couple of knife/etc gear review guys like WeAllJuggleKnives, PreparedMind101, NickShabazz, and GideonsTactical too when they review something that interests me. Other than that, most of what I watch is random stuff. Forged in Fire clips, weird animal(as in unusual orr ones acting in a surprising manner, not like cryptid stuff) videos, gun reviews, kaiju stuff, comic stuff, gaming clips...

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been binging Xiaomanycs videos lately being a polyglot must be pretty interesting.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Viva La Dirt League's stuff (mostly Epic NPC Man and Bored). There's the occasional ultra-cringe skit, but I get genuine laughs out of a lot of their channel.
    Yeah man, I binged all of Bored (knowing who they were prior) at the start of all this shit and got hooked. xD
    These guys are worth watching folks. Short skits too so they're good if you only have a few minutes but there's a ton of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRich247 View Post
    Yeah man, I binged all of Bored (knowing who they were prior) at the start of all this shit and got hooked. xD
    These guys are worth watching folks. Short skits too so they're good if you only have a few minutes but there's a ton of them.
    Indeed they are.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.