Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa u bois totally went off the rails.

Guess what, it's totally possible to achieve justice without burning everything down in the process. It's not like Anduin is going to hug Sylvanas once we inevitably corner her, it's just he needs to stop the Alliance bleeding first instead of flailing around like some wounded beast.

Ironically, I'd say Anduin so far did more to ruin Sylvanas plans than the dog and the chick combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Justice is "justified", revenge isn't. At least in our world, so don't compare fantasy with real life now.
    You ignored your own point again, why is Tyrande's rage female?
    And why is Anduin not liking that Tyrande didn't sign the peace treaty just bc of Sylvanas wrong? He wants peace in Horde and Alliance, so everyone can focus on hunting Sylvanas down, something that's done in the upcoming novel. Why is this bad?
    Because Anduin has a pattern of exclusively talking down women who suffered atrocities. He did it with Jaina when she survived the genocide against the Nation of Theramore and he does it with Tyrande. There is also something borderline sociopath with his tendency to befriend predominantly fantasy fascists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Because Anduin has a pattern of exclusively talking down women who suffered atrocities. He did it with Jaina when she survived the genocide against the Nation of Theramore and he does it with Tyrande. There is also something borderline sociopath with his tendency to befriend predominantly fantasy fascists.
    Guess what he's taking down men too. Heck, he took down his Father as well, you literally have Varian say that in Legion intro video.

I think you are just being dishonest there. Anduin is a pragmatic pacifist, he puts a chill pill on everyone's lust for revenge - Tyrande, Genn, Varian, Jaina. Not sure why you are so laser focused on gender there.

These people are faction leaders, yet all of them in various stages forgot that they need to lead people first and sate their thirst for revenge second.

Peace makers make peace? Damn, Someone stop that madman from not wanting everyone to die in an endless war full of obligated revenge killings.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Peace makers make peace? Damn, Someone stop that madman from not wanting everyone to die in an endless war full of obligated revenge killings.
    Radical Pacifists like Anduin just enable genocide and war crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C is not your personal blog website.

I'm sorry you don't like Manduin
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Radical Pacifists like Anduin just enable genocide and war crimes.
    "Radical pacifists". I laughed, Pushing blame on starting war onto someone who does not want it instead of the psychopaths for starting it in the first place. That is just ridiculous and you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    MMO-C is not your personal blog website.

I'm sorry you don't like Manduin
    Too be fair though, General discussion forums are pretty much personal blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    - Remove all racial abilities - only then will there be a balance
    Lololololol. Balance will never come until Blizzard decides to do something. Deleting racials would have been the move back during BC/LK time. It's way too late and the balance keeps shifting to Horde because it has 85-90% of the top tier players. My guild which was an okayish Mythic guild went Horde after Legion because recruitment was impossible on Alliance, even on Sargeras (one of the biggest servers).

Anyway, as an Alliance-only player from Vanilla-Legion, and now Horde-only since the end of Legion, it really, really doesn't matter who "wins" or which side has good leaders. It's all irrelevant crap in the end.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    NO U.

Give it a rest will ya? Anduin is not going anywhere.
    So we should sit here and allow blizzard to get away with shitty characters and shittier writing because they're "not going anywhere"? They need to be held accountable to a higher standard than their current writing staff because we KNOW they can do better.

Do you advocate to remove stay at home orders? Not related, just curious.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    With all the High elf whining, I'd say you deserve Anduin more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    So we should sit here and allow blizzard to get away with shitty characters and shittier writing because they're "not going anywhere"? They need to be held accountable to a higher standard than their current writing staff because we KNOW they can do better.

Do you advocate to remove stay at home orders? Not related, just curious.
    Shitty characters? He's like the only of the very few leaders in WoW so far that is not just some frothing warmorgering berserker and has actual capacity to lead, instead of being just being driven by feral instincts or outbursts of blind rage, like some examples above.

I have no clue why people think that every character in WoW needs to be some fucking edgelord. Let's turn the whole thing into Game of Thrones, cuz "it be gud writing durr."

It's ok to have genuinely good-aligned characters in game. You will endure this somehow. It's not WARHAMMER, it's fine to have characters that are not just crazies or don't have a clue.

Anduin makes the story dumb?
    Anduin degraded?
    if anduin dies
    Anduin removed from Shadowlands?
    alliance leader never change?
    i hate anduin but i don't understand one
    Alliance deserves better than anduin
    It's like reading Yahoo Answers

Both the horde and alliance don't have compelling characters anymore or even different cultures they have all become some vague moral busy bodies with the only bad guys being comically evil.

The horde traded in honor and dignity for constant forgiveness. The alliance has to be portrayed as choir boys or the lore reason for the horde still existing after its been conquered (3-4?) times falls apart.

Its bad writing spawning bad writing. They lost the plot drive to justify two factions almost over a decade ago after cata I would argue that plot ran out of steam and was hammered dead in mop.

Shitty characters? He's like the only of the very few leaders in WoW so far that is not just some frothing warmorgering berserker and has actual capacity to lead, instead of being just being driven by feral instincts or outbursts of blind rage, like some examples above.

I have no clue why people think that every character in WoW needs to be some fucking edgelord. Let's turn the whole thing into Game of Thrones, cuz "it be gud writing durr."

It's ok to have genuinely good-aligned characters in game. You will endure this somehow.
    Be a coward who can't fight back. It doesn't mean to be a good character

10+ Year Old Account
    Be a coward who can't fight back. It doesn't mean to be a good character
    I mean, he fought back hard and won? We started this expansion with Undercity siege after the whole tree thing.

What else do you want? The guy just pulled out literally a flawless victory on all fronts, with horde bois literally pulling out a red carpet for him in final "fight" in Orgrimmar.

I mean, I'd get it if he fall on his knees and grovel before Sylvanas for mercy, but he literally shoved a boot up her behind.

I want developers to hear. This character really suck -delete him-
    then post on the official blizzard forums, nothing against MMO-champion but if you want the dev's attention, best post it at the source.

I mean, you say that, but we just won BFA on all fronts, so I am not even sure what you are bitching about.

It's ok, if you want a "stronk" faction that keeps lok'taring self goals every expansion - we got Horde for that. It's ok to have a decent faction that is noble, good aligned and not led by some edgelord/lady to yet another humiliating defeat.

Last thing we need is some bloodthirsty retard for a leader to make shit explode for no reason.
    If there was no Jaina- we would lose battle for the Undercity. She saved Alliance leaders 2 times. 1st time at wall, 2nd time in Throne room.

If there was no Jaina- we would lose battle for Dazar'Alor. She was the 1 who shielded Alliance ship form missile while Geblin Mekkatorque activated hidden explosive and therefor destroyed whole Zandalari fleet.

If there was no TYRANDE- Hordes troops would still march in Darkshore.

Basically- Failduin did NOTHING for the Alliance except from popping up on our ship to congratulate "our" glorious victory over Zandalari. Which was also BAD move since that just tied up relationship between Zandalari and Horde, and that's when Hordes got 1 strong ally.

So yeah... we DO deserve better than Failduin.

Quote Originally Posted by YEETmeister View Post
    With all the High elf whining, I'd say you deserve Anduin more than anything.
    High Elf whining + wanting an angry leader just shows that Alliance secretly wants to play Horde, but needs a medieval aesthetic.

I mean, he fought back hard and won? We started this expansion with Undercity siege after the whole tree thing.

What else do you want? The guy just pulled out literally a flawless victory on all fronts, with horde bois literally pulling out a red carpet for him in final "fight" in Orgrimmar.

I mean, I'd get it if he fall on his knees and grovel before Sylvanas for mercy, but he literally shoved a boot up her behind.
    this is not his victory, he did everything possible to make the alliance lose.
    He did not have the courage to attack Sylvanas in the throne room, he asked her to surrender.
    he does not want to kill her, he wants to catch her, and then bring her warm milk to prison.

3+ Year Old Account
    this is not his victory, he did everything possible to make the alliance lose.
    He did not have the courage to attack Sylvanas in the throne room, he asked her to surrender.
    he does not want to kill her, he wants to catch her, and then bring her warm milk to prison.
    Yes, because he even saw hope in Garrosh in the novel war crimes. That's one of his weaknesses (that's one of the reasons he's not a Mary Sue btw @Shiza), he's a young and naive boy-king, there are times when you have to take immediate action, like in the throne room. That doesn't mean he's a coward though, the Battle for Lordaeron and his wins in Stromgarde and Dazar'alor were on his command. And most impotantly: The win in Orgrimmar wouldn't have happened if Genn/Varian/Tyrande were to be leader of the alliance. He was the one who "set Saurfang on his path", he's a diplomat, we needed that.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.