Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Speaking of which, they said that thing would be fired in BFA if memory serves, but it remains as useless as ever. Maybe the goblins just liked building a ginormous cannon for the sheer lulz of it and didn't care that it would be useless because it clearly can't be effectively moved or aimed, which for once would be an entirely justified display of lack of common sense.
    As with all goblin weapons, something would 100% go wrong.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

All Goblin weapons coming usually with a terrible case of explosions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I mean, most alliance characters are dumb
    Pretty much all characters are dumb as a stack of bricks, period.

Azshara decides that she has plenty enough and rules for another 10000 years without legion interruption.

Any boss or mob of gigantic size: ...y'know, why don't I just properly step on these guys? It would be like stepping on ants, really...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgulon View Post
    Any boss or mob of gigantic size: ...y'know, why don't I just properly step on these guys? It would be like stepping on ants, really...
    But that is literally what all the big humanoid bosses do? Raden, Odyn, they all use their foot in melee attacks, trying to step on the Tank.

Every boss ever focus on healer and dps or start attacking before the pull.
    Giant bosses not to carry tiny boots and patns with them so people don't want to kill them?
    Bubble hearthstone before death for paladin like bosses
    Kelthuzad seeing that other bosses are getting killed - go out while we are killing saphirion and throw some shit at us?
    It's not an NPC one, but going with 500 players into ICC would have been better than taking 20 only.... We have this great threat of an Old God in Silithus, let's take 40 heroes and go in...
    Also, during the night to close all the shops until the morning (used to happen in Fable )

After the siege of Orgrimmar, make them hand over all the war criminals to face justice, pay reparations and establish clear borders. Split up the Horde basically and make treaties and deals with each nation separately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgulon View Post
    They are doing that. Lots of big bosses have stomp attacks. But the "heroes" are pretty tough to kill if healers bring them from 10% to 100% back again in less than a second.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wanna talk about common sense?

Do NOT under any circumstances trust, work for, make pacts with or try to double cross a being named Kil'Jaeden THE DECEIVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    All Goblin weapons coming usually with a terrible case of explosions.
    Goblins: Alright alright, you want us to fire this gun? We'll fire it!
    !!!KABLAM!!!
    remaining survivor standing in Azshara crater: That....was....AWESOME!!!!!
    Gallywix: Noo, my pleasure palace!
    survivor: Even better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Literally any boss: This fucker keeps talking shit but doesn't hit that hard... *looks for the one in a dress* THERE! *proceeds to kill healers first*

Mana nuking all ally cities. Proper Warcraft ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Mana nuking all ally cities. Proper Warcraft ending.
    Like that would be even possible without a Focusing Iris and all the world being blind. Is this still even happening?

Like that would be even possible without a Focusing Iris and all the world being blind. Is this still even happening?
    In MY Warcraft yes and the fallout will poison the water reserves. And the soil. And generates terrible viruses. And Alliance leader is a fgt bull blowing kids (he has herpes FYI).
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-18 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    In MY Warcraft yes and the fallout will poison the water reserves. And the soil. And generates terrible viruses. And Alliance leader is a fgt bull blowing kids (he has herpes fyi).
    Then the Horde would probably die too without water reserves. Congratulations. You have ensured the Horde races a slow and agonizing death from thirst. However this thread is for possible scenarios not scenarios that are impossible to happen.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2020-05-18 at 10:57 AM.

It would be possible and very easy, considering how commonly cities are infiltrated, you just need more than one for each city.

Both factions have tools to eradicate every major settlement without much of a problem, they are simply written as too stupid to even remotely use a fraction of their arsenal

A Mana Bomb needed the Iris to be able to do what it did. Without it it's simply not powerful and after Theramore they organisations of the world are not gonna fall for that trick a second time.

A Mana Bomb needed the Iris to be able to do what it did. Without it it's simply not powerful and after Theramore they organisations of the world are not gonna fall for that trick a second time.
    A normal Manabomb can wipe out an entire settlement, so yeah a dozen spread around a city and the result is one city less in the world. All that is needed for it to work is sneaking into a city and we know that is a rather easy feat.

I disagree. After Theramore it would be hard for it to happen again unless you blind all the organisations in the world by some miracle.

I disagree. After Theramore it would be hard for it to happen again unless you blind all the organisations in the world by some miracle.
    Yeah sure, which is why it was so hard for the horde to infiltrate stormwind, so now instead of busting out talanji they could have had nightborne beacons with them, place those around the city to teleport the bombs in.

So it is very easy to bomb a captial city and that is stormwind with some proper mages, now a city like thunderbluff would be so easy to wipe off the map it isn't even funny.