Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    If they were able to know the location to put beacons and if they aren't seen which would be hard since the SI7 know pretty much even what underwear they change and when not to mention the various mage organisations. The Vindicaar on the other hand doesn't have those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    If they were able to know the location to put beacons and if they aren't seen which would be hard since the SI7 know pretty much even what underwear they change and when not to mention the various mage organisations. The Vindicaar on the other hand doesn't have those problems.
    The SI7 failed to spot the horde infiltration and was unable to stop their escape, once they started busting heads, what makes you think they would be able to stop a decently planed infiltration? The bombs could be detonated pretty much instantaneously, the moment they are ported in.

The Vindicar isn't that much of a problem, with Azerite around, a fel canon took down the Xene'dar without much of a hassle and Azerite is much more powerful. What makes it powerful is its teleporter technology

Again it is ridiculously easy to wipe cities of the map in the warcraft universe.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2020-05-18 at 04:26 PM.

That is what I am saying. The Vindicaar is powerful due to the teleporter technology which isn't restricted by location knowledge. It can literally port anything anywhere and it can send the beacons or it's lazer from orbit. On the other hand Theramore did indeed happen and the infiltration did indeed happen once(techically Jaina did stop them) but that would be very hard to happen a second time considering that too many eyes would be watching. The Vindicaar though doesnt have these restrictions and it's really annoying that they admitted to ignore it since it had the capability to end the war before it even began.

That is what I am saying. The Vindicaar is powerful due to the teleporter technology which isn't restricted by location knowledge. It can literally port anything anywhere and it can send the beacons or it's lazer from orbit. . The Vindicaar though doesnt have these restrictions and it's really annoying that they admitted to ignore it since it had the capability to end the war before it even began.
    Both factions can easily destroy each others cities or be destroyed by a third party, even the vindicar can be hijacked or shot down, don't make this about a pointless faction pissing contest, both can be easily wiped off the map and are equal garbage

On the other hand Theramore did indeed happen and the infiltration did indeed happen once(techically Jaina did stop them) but that would be very hard to happen a second time considering that too many eyes would be watching
    What makes you believe that, there is no basis for it really, cities get easily infiltrated, whether by horde/alliance or cultists all the time.

Personally I am tired of all of it. Faction wars are boring if they do not intend to let one faction beat the other. It's best if they do not go with that ever again.

Then the Horde would probably die too without water reserves. Congratulations. You have ensured the Horde races a slow and agonizing death from thirst. However this thread is for possible scenarios not scenarios that are impossible to happen.
    We tough bois we survive drinking salt water.

p.s.: did i just get an infraction for insulting virtual fantasy people from a videogame? WTF!?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Literally any boss: This fucker keeps talking shit but doesn't hit that hard... *looks for the one in a dress* THERE! *proceeds to kill healers first*
    Nefarian: Foolsss, kill the one in the dress!
    Monk healers: lol
    Nefarian: Noooo, curse this anachronistic mess of a timeline! * dies *

Smart, but not smart enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

3+ Year Old Account
    Prince Kael'thas: You have my thanks, Lady. This victory would not have been possible without your aid, though I fear I may have doomed myself by accepting it. It's best for you and your Naga to leave quickly lest Lord Garithos senses you

Lady Vashj: The human you serve trusts no race but his own. His sense of honor runs no deeper than his tolerance. Farewell young prince, we shall meet again
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.