Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yep, if only one had bought some of them in cata or WOD. But secretly I more want Zulian tiger.
    I wish I could sell my three. The thing is hideous low-poly garbage & the only reason I have them was because the Raptor just took so damn long to drop

If I could sell all my tcg mounts I would be like 60k richer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    they really should start putting everything on the wowtcgloot site on the bmah.
    nah it would become less rare and cool, i hope they allow us to use the codes in wow classic XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I am almost 31 so it really depends on the point of view if i am young or not. :P
    I think that only naive thing here is wasting money on this shit...
    ... and nice necro of the thread btw.

No, it is totally different thing.
    Wasting thousands of dollars on the drink that you will use once is horribly stupid too... but atleast it is something not imaginary.

As i pointed already out i am already mature person and i would not spend my money on any of these.
    I hate ingame dogshit items and drink only occasionally.

You are not 'owner' of this mount or even your Battlenet account.
    Blizzard can literally take off your access to it anytime without any repercussions.

I agree.

I do not mock anyone here.
    I just hate the idea of microstransations in a games that you have to pay already.
    If my posts convince anyone here to use money on something else... i will feel as small winner.
    Age is no measure of maturity. From the language you use, to your lack of acceptance of other people's likes/dislikes, it suggests a much younger mental age. Likely one sheltered from reality.

The mounts we're talking about, the TCG mounts, are not "microtransactions" - they are obtainable either via the AH (with in-game gold) or you can buy/collect the physical card and redeem it in-game.

Virtual items are extremely popular, as demonstrated by the amount of currency spent on them each year. If you think this is silly/wasteful, that's fine, but you should see the truth in that so many people obviously disagree with you, and believe the items to be real.

Your Wow account only gets banned if you break the rules. From your lack of maturity, I can see you're a likely candidate for this type of remedial action from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Age is no measure of maturity. From the language you use, to your lack of acceptance of other people's likes/dislikes, it suggests a much younger mental age. Likely one sheltered from reality.
    As i pointed before - i do not care if X person wastes their 1000s of dollar for pixels that looks horrible after 15 years.
    I hate general acceptance and that it is has become totally normal in recent years.

The mounts we're talking about, the TCG mounts, are not "microtransactions" - they are obtainable either via the AH (with in-game gold) or you can buy/collect the physical card and redeem it in-game.
    Of course it is not microtransaction.
    You can't buy it from Blizzard shop.
    TCG mounts were rare bonus for your packs back then when MTs were not even 'invented' by EA yet.
    Buying it from shady places is not better in any way.
    I wonder why Blizzard did not start any legal steps against these websites yet.

Virtual items are extremely popular, as demonstrated by the amount of currency spent on them each year. If you think this is silly/wasteful, that's fine, but you should see the truth in that so many people obviously disagree with you, and believe the items to be real.
    It does not matter if X person thinks it is real when it is not.
    Do not try to rewrite reality just to prove your point.

Your Wow account only gets banned if you break the rules. From your lack of maturity, I can see you're a likely candidate for this type of remedial action from Blizzard.
    Oh... you know my age, mental state and now you predict 'actions from Blizzard based only on my posts, very nice.
    I got my WoW account since 1st EU closed beta and never been warned or suspended before but you probably know it better, right?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I wonder why Blizzard did not start any legal steps against these websites yet.
    Why would they take legal action? They have done nothing illegal.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!