Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This thread is rapid devolving into a tantrum. With ad hominin attacks as response to arguments against whatever opinion conflicts against what is desired. Let's rise above that.

To answer the question asked: They are probably not. And that is reasonable through all the arguments given. You're in the same corner as those wanting High Elves, Eredar, or in my case, Taunka and dark rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    Glowing eyes, tattoos and grey skin. If your argument is: "that's not enough", well, let me tell you that dwarves are getting exactly the same (swap glowing eyes with feather).

- - - Updated - - -

I think your comment is more useless than this thread.
    Who said that’s not enough? I just asked what a Dragonmaw skin is. As I stated though, per established characters they are a mixture of already available skins and appearances.
    Also, seems like the whole glowing eyes and tattoo thing are fan customizations and wish lists and nothing really established in game. Are there characters with these things? Just doing a quick search and not really finding anything.

We didn't even see all of the Orc customizations did we? Why jump to conclusions. I would just wait until all is in the alpha beta.
    And i agree: Sand trolls also don't make sense... From the DragonMaw we at least habe some still loyal in the wetlands i think.

Sandtrolls etc. come with the zandalari which is good enough for me. Also not all the sand trolls. Zul Farrak will still be hostile e.g.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    It's an opinion based on no or conflicting information. Over the last few weeks we have seen trickles of racial customization come down the line. You are being ignorant if you believe Orcs are not getting any such treatment. Now it is a possibility DM are ot going to be included since technically there are very few, like single digits, possibly only 1 left in the universe. But it could still happen.

But instead of waiting to see, or even posit this question on the official forums/twitter, you come here, get defensive, and lash out at everyone who tells you the relax.
    It's a question. Everything you posted after that makes no sense.

DM orcs could be very few, the same as Blood Elves in the past, or even Sand trolls, whose kingdom was destroyed by us. However, we're getting sand trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    This thread is rapid devolving into a tantrum. With ad hominin attacks as response to arguments against whatever opinion conflicts against what is desired. Let's rise above that.

To answer the question asked: They are probably not. And that is reasonable through all the arguments given. You're in the same corner as those wanting High Elves, Eredar, or in my case, Taunka and dark rangers.
    A tantrum is what other users are posting, not trying to discuss about the topic.

As I said before, sand trolls were almost annihilated and we're still having them as a new skin for trolls. I didn't see any valid argument to not get DM orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Who said that’s not enough? I just asked what a Dragonmaw skin is. As I stated though, per established characters they are a mixture of already available skins and appearances.
    Also, seems like the whole glowing eyes and tattoo thing are fan customizations and wish lists and nothing really established in game. Are there characters with these things? Just doing a quick search and not really finding anything.
    Do you mean DM orcs with tattoos?
    Last edited by Nork; 2020-05-14 at 11:42 AM.

It's a question. Everything you posted after that makes no sense.

DM orcs could be very few, the same as Blood Elves in the past, or even Sand trolls, whose kingdom was destroyed by us. However, we're getting sand trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

A tantrum is what other users are posting, not trying to discuss about the topic.

As I said before, sand trolls were almost annihilated and we're still having them as a new skin for trolls. I didn't see any valid argument to not get DM orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean DM orcs with tattoos?
    Which is it, a question or an opinion? You've stated it was both. It still matter not. You are choosing to be impatient despite the fact that it is 1, it's alpha, and 2, not everything has been implemented to the testing servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't really care, then stop posting. If I don't like a post, I simply don't post on it.

What I don't understand guys, and I'd like to know your opinion regarding this, is why trolls are getting Sand trolls, dark trolls; dwarfs are getting wildhammer; humans are getting asian and african skins... Where's the problem with the Dragonmaw skin?
    "I don't really care either way" was in reference to whether or not the guy who was bellyaching about my posts stopped complaining. Not in regards to the customizations themselves, which I would in fact like to see. The more options we have to create our characters, the better.

My point is that actively requesting them and starting discussions in official channels about that would go a lot further than assuming we won't get them and complaining about said assumption. And its still early in the alpha process - new options are being added in nearly every build. So this is the time to be like 'YO BLIZZ, CAN WE GET SOME DRAGONMAW ORCS???' - the skins already exist for the new orc models, so that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    We didn't even see all of the Orc customizations did we? Why jump to conclusions.
    This right here is the point I was trying to make.

As I mentioned a couple posts back, some stuff that I've requested has found its way into the options - so I firmly believe that they are open to our input on customization (within reason).
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-05-14 at 12:21 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I mean it mignt be worth placing this on the official forum. Blizzard might not have thought about it is all; Wildhammer are finally getting added after high demand. Its hardly as demanding job as adding high elves.

There's that dragonmaw orc who now rides a Wind Serpent who didn't side with Garrosh. He could be brought back leading a reformist Dragonmaw if it really needs lore justification.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so now you're telling me what to do. Thanks for your "order", but I'm not gonna do what you tell me.

Now, please, let the adults talk and go back to your room.

- - - Updated - - -

That's interesting, why Sand Trolls but not Forest trolls?
    Sand trolls are as lanky as darkspear trolls. Forest trolls are swoll.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2020-05-14 at 12:21 PM.

Mirishka, I'm not paying at the moment so I cannot post in there. That's the reason why I'm posting it here. It'd be awesome of any of you post it in there.

The thing is, I do believe many people would love to see that skin, same as I do love every single customisation we're knowing about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I mean it mignt be worth placing this on the official forum. Blizzard might not have thought about it is all; Wildhammer are finally getting added after high demand. Its hardly as demanding job as adding high elves.

There's that dragonmaw orc who now rides a Wind Serpent who didn't side with Garrosh. He could be brought back leading a reformist Dragonmaw if it really needs lore justification.

- - - Updated - - -

Sand trolls are as lanky as darkspear trolls. Forest trolls are swoll.
    It would be cool to add a new troll shape, more or less as they did with Orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people want Dragonmaw. They're "the baddies". They sided with Garrosh. And later the Iron Horde.

It's also stated in the Legion Class Order Hall quests that the Highlands were completely overrun by the demons.

I'm sure there's a few Dragonmaw walking about. But it's likely they are rare, like Eitrigg the Blackrock Orc, even though the Blackrock aren't a part of the Horde. I don't see Blizz having a hard time justifying their exclusion.
    To be fair, its not entirely uncommon to see the remnants of defeated enemies fall in with the ones who defeated them. Its happened many times throughout history and even in WoW - look at everything the Horde and Alliance have done to each other, yet they work together when the situation demands it.

- - - Updated - - -

Mirishka, I'm not paying at the moment so I cannot post in there. That's the reason why I'm posting it here. It'd be awesome of any of you post it in there.

The thing is, I do believe many people would love to see that skin, same as I do love every single customisation we're knowing about.
    Done. Not sure how much traction it will get as the official forums are generally a sea of rage and 'worst game ever' topics, but its there.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I have a feeling they will be added as there are multiple orc variants they can still add that were not covered with Mag'Har

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I have a feeling they will be added as there are multiple orc variants they can still add that were not covered with Mag'Har
    I agree, and it feels like a reasonable request because the skins are there already. It isn't like 'remake the fel orcs from scratch and let us play as those plz' or something where the amount of work would prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    To be fair, its not entirely uncommon to see the remnants of defeated enemies fall in with the ones who defeated them. Its happened many times throughout history and even in WoW - look at everything the Horde and Alliance have done to each other, yet they work together when the situation demands it.

- - - Updated - - -

Done. Not sure how much traction it will get as the official forums are generally a sea of rage and 'worst game ever' topics, but its there.
    Thank you very much I'll follow that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much I'll follow that post.
    You're welcome. I hope they're added.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people want Dragonmaw. They're "the baddies". They sided with Garrosh. And later the Iron Horde.

It's also stated in the Legion Class Order Hall quests that the Highlands were completely overrun by the demons.

I'm sure there's a few Dragonmaw walking about. But it's likely they are rare, like Eitrigg the Blackrock Orc, even though the Blackrock aren't a part of the Horde. I don't see Blizz having a hard time justifying their exclusion.
    Who cares if they're bad? I mean people play Goblins and that's kind of their whole appeal. I personally would love to play a BC style fel orc and they're about as bad as Orcs get.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Have we seen any added orc customization yet? Isn't this really jumping the gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Have we seen any added orc customization yet? Isn't this really jumping the gun?
    Not much so far.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=312019/...in-shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Not in this build. But there were some body and facial paints, three new skin colors and some scars for them in an earlier build. But it's starting to be funny that humans are getting something new every build but yet we don't have anything but eye colors and skin colors for the Blood Elves, for example... hope every race gets the same amount of dedication as the humans are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I agree, and it feels like a reasonable request because the skins are there already. It isn't like 'remake the fel orcs from scratch and let us play as those plz' or something where the amount of work would prohibitive.
    Basically the most work is using the new Disney eye design but they can simply photoshop it to adjust the colors for the eye textures and BAM, plus they have the new glow effect code they are using for all the eye glows, it can simply have the color values adjusted. It really isn;t that much work I just think they have not reached Orc yet in their pass. There is much more work to do the human race variants they are adding I am guessing so that is why we have not seen much of the other races yet.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like every race is getting about 3 new skins and we've seen that for all of them. I'm pretty much convinced that in terms of skins for orcs what we've seen is all we're getting.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    hope every race gets the same amount of dedication as the humans are getting.
    Of course they are. This build dropped in a nice chunk of new customizations for several races (goblins, gnomes and dwarves) - just because we've seen more of the progress on humans, doesn't mean the progress on other races isn't there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    It seems like every race is getting about 3 new skins
    Worgen and Tauren would like a word with you.