More New Game Modes Please!

Torghast (WoW's version of "FFXIV Palace of the Dead Floors") is a game within a game, great addition to the stale and increasingly disappointing PVE gameplay.
    I think this is where WoW is able to set itself apart from all other MMORPGs and enable itself to stay ahead of all pretty much forever.

I would love to see this kind of new content continue in other forms or new modes:
    - PVP Warfronts
    - PVP Islands added to PVP queues
    - PVE Battle Grounds for leveling giving only XP and progression gear at the end of completion.
    - Torghast-like PVP Battle Ground
    - Free-for-all world PVP, solo, group vs group & raid vs raid battling out in the open world over decent rewards. FFA BG's too, would be nice.
    - Anniversary-like specific boss fight moments / mechanics bunched together to make a unique, multi-boss encounter, reliving the nostalgia of older raids nobody seems to bother with anymore.
    - Solo Q rated BG's and arenas based on certain requirements that have to be achieved in non-rated, giving both rated and unrated a purpose to be played.
    - AI controlled alts visible only to the player to use as questing buddies and help populate dead zones, make questing viable again (level two toons at once). AI with a chat bot function or voice over telling lore related things, jokes, doing emotes...etc would be nice
    - 4th specs for all classes, gradually released, making use of the class kit and only adding new themes with a maximum 3 to 5 new abilities. Much more interesting than class-skins imo. Unlockable via epic class quest lines.
    - Old raids turned into 10 man queue-able leveling dungeons would really help keep things interesting, varied and fun. As it is, dungeons, all of them, have gotten super boring.
    - LFR with AI

IMHO, dungeons and raids are really getting old and boring, questing & pvp are dead...something big is needed to make wow feel fresh & exciting again. Maybe FFA PVP can be introduced as part of inter-faction struggle for power. Why are the factions at peace with themselves all the time? At some point there should be some kind of a power struggle within unified factions too.

With this much content, there will be no need to gate anything and force players to grind boring exalted reps. revered reps should be max for any content un-gating. Just more incentives to play alts instead would do it.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2020-05-16 at 04:09 AM.

They are interesting ideas, but ... it has been seen and verified that blizzard does not want to curl the curl, he only wants to do the minimum ... if not, we would already have warfronts pvp, all the hero classes, etc ..... they do not want to make an effort, there is no excuse for not having designed a great expansion with hero class instead of shadowlands (another expansion of filler).

They are useless people who think we want to play their games on the phone ... they have no idea about anything, that is why they do things so badly, I think they are people who have no vision. It is a shame that by now of the game, and we do not have hero classes as important as warden, dark ranger, blade master, necromancer, tinker / bard? (i dont like them, but may be someone like them), what are you waiting for to finish the game, yes, finish it Because this is not finished, classes, themes, weapons, etc ... are missing and, as seen so far, they are doing little and badly. The Black Empire should have been an entire expansion, not a patch, like Argus,and DH must have had 3 dps specs ... . ..this is embarrassing ...... where does my money go when I buy the expansion? in the pocket of any of these useless people they will surely spend it on nonsense .... like overwatch, etc ... it is embarrassing .. .
    Last edited by Capultro; 2020-05-15 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    They are interesting ideas, but ... it has been seen and verified that blizzard does not want to curl the curl, he only wants to do the minimum ... if not, we would already have warfronts pvp, all the hero classes, etc ..... they do not want to make an effort, there is no excuse for not having designed a great expansion with hero class instead of shadowlands (another expansion of filler).

They are useless people who think we want to play their games on the phone ... they have no idea about anything, that is why they do things so badly, I think they are people who have no vision. It is a shame that by now of the game, and we do not have hero classes as important as warden, dark ranger, blade master, necromancer, tinker / bard? (i dont like them, but may be someone like them), what are you waiting for to finish the game, yes, finish it Because this is not finished, classes, themes, weapons, etc ... are missing and, as seen so far, they are doing little and badly. The Black Empire should have been an entire expansion, not a patch, like Argus,and DH must have had 3 dps specs ... . ..this is embarrassing ...... where does my money go when I buy the expansion? in the pocket of any of these useless people they will surely spend it on nonsense .... like overwatch, etc ... it is embarrassing .. .
    It's a business, not someone's passionate hobby bro. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Bind on account gear would be nice to have too. Blue Protocol has no gear besides weapons. Cosmetics is how they make money. Players already spend a ton of time on leveling the alts, forcing them to gear them only leads to hating the game faster. Let us have fun exploring new classes, specs, gameplay...etc not grind for gear. This still means you have to grind for gear as many times as there are gear types: plate, cloth...etc

Content starts to feel old very quickly after 3 times of running the same thing. Ruined by LFR, normal mode...etc and if all you get is a difficulty increase and better gear, you ask yourself what do you even need that for....you've already SEEN it...NO FUN.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2020-05-16 at 10:40 PM.

Yeah no, personally I'd much prefer if blizzard just put the resources into raids and dungeons. Also, some of these ideas like 'levelling pve battlegrounds' are self-contradictory and beyond pointless.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to express my belief that this 'more options are always better' stance that seems common on MMO-C. Options are fine so long as the effort to reward ratio is there, for example having 40,000 hairstyles would not be rewarding enough to justify the dev time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Yeah no, personally I'd much prefer if blizzard just put the resources into raids and dungeons. Also, some of these ideas like 'levelling pve battlegrounds' are self-contradictory and beyond pointless.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to express my belief that this 'more options are always better' stance that seems common on MMO-C. Options are fine so long as the effort to reward ratio is there, for example having 40,000 hairstyles would not be rewarding enough to justify the dev time.
    Raids and dungeons is what sets WoW apart. Two big problems exist imo: rendering older raids useless every expansion and multiple difficulties.

PVE mode BG's is just another progression game mode since dungeons get boring super quickly and world questing is dead.