Poll: Who lost its soul?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    its the players, and you can make 1 easy test. Go play classic and you will never get the same feeling you did when you played it as a kid
    I am loving classic. And I swear more and more people are playing it. Seeing more and more people waiting for world buffs in orgrimmar which now are so many that the server starts to crash. We were stuck for 1 hour in Blackrock Mountain because of lag/so many raid groups there on the teleportation orb. It screwed up our whole raid schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by TorAndre View Post
    I was talking about all types of group content. I didn't even start by mentioning mythic+. Content on a timer will of course result in a speedrun.

I am talking about heroic, mythic 0, normal, leveling dungeons etc.

Why should one person who wants to rush and ninjapull in Stonecore expect 4 other people to sacrifice speed over fun and methodical play?
    You are seriously saying, that only 20% people in the group prefer efficiency over the "fun" ? BTW, fun is subjective. Why should a group cater to a "let's only pull two mobs" person? Unless you ask what way the guys prefer to do that, you will not know. You are getting a random assembled group, so yeah, you get a speedy and 0 hassle dungeon run in RDF OR you make a group using a group finder tool with people with similar ideas on how to level.
    What I want to say, you have all the tools to make a group with similar idea of how to play the game, but if you choose to do it easy way and go random, you get what you get. Sometimes it's good and sometimes you have a tank who get's lost and a dps who is clicking all the wrong buttons and is under healer on dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    yeah that sounds exactly like what i said. Those guys have strong backs, I applaud them

- - - Updated - - -

so you rather do a dungeon once and never have to do it again, and nothing but raids being relevant content? Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

You weren't reading the quest text properly because the void was set up as the bad after the legion since emerald nightmare.
    I could deal with it being shitly introduced, the point I was trying to get across was; We kept going from one story line to another that made sense, usually because a big bad. All through Legion the void was becoming more and more apparent as the next one to take. We were all hyped going to into blizzcon and what did we get as the announcement, literally from the horses mouth so to speak? Pirates and empowered crabs. It wasn't just a joke, in that sentence we got made the joke and frankly it was a kick in the balls to the entire community. Regardless if you enjoy the expansion or not, regardless if you see it or not. It is.

I'm going to give SL a decent go, but for me personally this is the final chance. If it goes anything like BFA, I'll be selling up my account and moving on tbh
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes - you play the game for way to long - just like many other people.

- - - Updated - - -

for many people the main problem of mythic + is timers and the extreme rush mentality they brought into game.

imo yes game would be better overall without mythic + in its current iteration.

what they bring atm is nothing but toxicity and elitism .

and i say it as someone who praised them strongly when they were released in legion . but time shown it was a mistake. and just bad influence on game overall
    any system that makes dungeons relevant is better than none at all,the time is so irelevant these days,you still get loot if you fail the time,and if you progress the m+ lvls with the apropriate gear you rly cant fail it unless some major issues are to blame

also i rly dont see where this toxicity and elitism comes,i rarely pug true,but the times i need to i never encountered issues,granted i dont push i just do one 15-17 a week

Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    And I swear more and more people are playing it.
    The state of servers says otherwise, they are coming down.

It’s the game. You can play classic and recapture the magic of an old rpg down to guild drama in loot.

Blizz slowly devolved their game from an mmo rpg to an mmo arpg

Ask yourself this.... does retail wows loot system have more in common with wow classic, or diablo 3? If it’s diablo, then the game lost its soul and is more d3 than wow

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    The state of servers says otherwise, they are coming down.
    well actually the amount of unique characters on servers at the peak and in the last two weeks is actually comparable, at least in the west

Both but I think mostly the players. Is there anything that's been as long running as WoW that people still feel as passionate for as they did in the beginning? Whether it's games, tv-shows or long running movie franchises, they either end early with you wanting more OR they keep going until you lose interest. It's just hard to keep the flame burning I think. I know at least with many players I got into the game with in TBC who don't play it anymore - it's not cause the game got worse or got different, they were just happy to play it at that time and they didn't want to invest in 15 years of maining the same game until they got old.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    well actually the amount of unique characters on servers at the peak and in the last two weeks is actually comparable, at least in the west
    Right, and the servers magically aren't full despite layering being removed...

Herod has a queue still. Your anti classic rhetoric has been noted, but is wrong.

Herod still has more active players than any retail realm

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Herod has a queue still. Your anti classic rhetoric has been noted, but is wrong.
    Yeah there are a few realms with queues, nothing compared to the peak when most realms had queues despite layering.

Herod still has more active players than any retail realm
    C'mon, at least try to provide source if you go to 11 with your shill.

The game /tenchar

Yeah there are a few realms with queues, nothing compared to the peak when most realms had queues despite layering.

C'mon, at least try to provide source if you go to 11 with your shill.
    Go ahead and count the dead retail realms be the dead classic realms.

Take your classic hate elsewhere. Weren’t you one of the ones predicting it’d be dead on arrival anyway?

Herod has more WoW players than any retail realm I’ve ever seen by several times over

some servers have layering turned on again.. because they had queues

Go ahead and count the dead retail realms be the dead classic realms.
    Take your classic hate elsewhere. Weren’t you one of the ones predicting it’d be dead on arrival anyway?
    Herod has more WoW players than any retail realm I’ve ever seen by several times over
    Dude, you're in the Retail wow forums, not classic.

But I suppose you don't have sources so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    some servers have layering turned on again.. because they had queues
    And are already being turned back off.

Dude, you're in the Retail wow forums, not classic.

But I suppose you don't have sources so...

- - - Updated - - -

And are already being turned back off.
    This is a discussion about both, so classic is involved here. You’ve been anti classic since it was announced so take your childish anti classic propaganda elsewhere.

Secondly, to check WARcraft logs and see classic has more people raiding than retail logs

This is a discussion about both, so classic is involved here. You’ve been anti classic since it was announced so take your childish anti classic propaganda elsewhere.

Secondly, to check WARcraft logs and see classic has more people raiding than retail logs
    Facts are anticlassic propaganda? Damn.

warcraft logs are a great way to count players, if you ignore the biggest crowd on retail that is people running just LFR.

Facts are anticlassic propaganda? Damn.

warcraft logs are a great way to count players, if you ignore the biggest crowd on retail that is people running just LFR.
    I consider MC to be the equivalent of normal runs. Normal nyalotha doesn’t have nearly as many players as Mc or bwl, does it? If the answer is no then this debate is a W for me and no amount of you shifting goal posts by claiming lfr will help your case

Classic has more people raiding according to WARcraft logs

I consider MC to be the equivalent of normal runs. Normal nyalotha doesn’t have nearly as many players as Mc or bwl, does it? If the answer is no then this debate is a W for me and no amount of you shifting goal posts by claiming lfr will help your case

Classic has more people raiding according to WARcraft logs
    ofc it has more people raiding on wlogs, it doesn't have a raid mode that is almost never logged.

ofc it has more people raiding on wlogs, it doesn't have a raid mode that is almost never logged.
    The majority of retail raiders have done normal and don’t just live in lfr.

You lost this debate and just trying to move the goal posts to something that is intentionally vague.

Classic has more people raiding. Deal with it