10+ Year Old Account

So i just noticed this... (legendary cloak)

Hey guys, i just noticed something. I was doing Antorus, the Burning Throne as a regular transmog run, and after defeating Argus we get to loot a shiny chest. And for some reason i noticed the actual design of the chest and i realized that i've seen that particular design somewhere else. It's the exact same as the BFA legendary cloak Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve.

Any idea of why the cloak is designed that way? i will post a picture so you can see https://imgur.com/a/1KylO0S

Let me know what you think about it. Any lore related reasons as to why this can be the case? or maybe just because blizzard liked the design.

oh wow , nice find there. wonder if there is a connection but i guess it is just some random guy thinking it would be cool to apply the texture on a cloak.

Wrathion initially cited in his little visions infernal after infernal raining down on Azeroth - heralding the coming of the Legion Invasions.
    They may have intended Wrathion to help us fight the Legion on Argus, with the Legendary Cloak being a primary reward structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    oh wow , nice find there. wonder if there is a connection but i guess it is just some random guy thinking it would be cool to apply the texture on a cloak.
    I am going to have to agree with you on this one. Though it would be awesome if there was some connection.

Awesome find! Ohhh I can already picture Pyromancer's theory about it. Yummy

Hm, that's interesting.
    Ok, aside from the fact that our nice cloak is made in connection to Mother (the titans)... This looks barely the same. And makes me curious. The power of our cloak comes from the titans, yes. But the chest is not simply designed after any known titanstuff but specifically after Argus. Why? My mind is steaming hot right now...
    Where is Pyromancer when you need him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrazaar View Post
    Why? My mind is steaming hot right now...
    Blizzard has reused designs from the beginning of the world (of warcraft). Not only art but also copying whole caves.

Chances are high it went like: dude we need a cloak design, let's rifle through my art collection... ahh that chest looks neat let's use it again.

Blizzard is ultimately lazy and someone found textures he liked and slapped em on a cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic1962 View Post
    Blizzard is ultimately lazy and someone found textures he liked and slapped em on a cloak.
    I wouldnt rly call it lazy,its a cool design,and hasnt been used for cloaks before

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Blizzard has reused designs from the beginning of the world (of warcraft). Not only art but also copying whole caves.

Chances are high it went like: dude we need a cloak design, let's rifle through my art collection... ahh that chest looks neat let's use it again.
    Not that it really matters because every game does it, but Warcraft was an RTS first. The rubber-stamping should be expected.