Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The hilarious thing is, the gaming industry is booming right now, obviously. They don't need to introduce catch up mechanisms to get people back into playing. If people are in lockdown and were already on the fence about coming back, the odds are they'll come back just based on the fact they've got nothing to do. Same with attracting new people
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yep! Bobby Kotick be like this behind closed doors.

Hahaha what an awesome gif!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hahaha what an awesome gif!
    Vince McMahon is easily one of the most entertaining characters in TV history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Vince McMahon is easily one of the most entertaining characters in TV history.
    He has so many gems, the guy is some showman.

Also I did report my own thread but no avail, so let's not rage @ me for making a stupid topic while wasted
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh..that counts as "unethical these days"?
    For me, the only "ethical" business is a business making something to fulfill a need that already exists, or an innovation designed to be better than anything else out there, or an attempt to fulfill a need that might not be realized yet. Anything involving finding ways to manipulate and exploit human psyche, appeal to known shortcomings in the human psyche (such as humanity's weakness to addiction), or create an artificial need (keeping up with the joneses) is an affront to intelligence IMO.

However, I don't expect companies not to be unethical and I certainly wouldn't advocate for being unethical to be illegal, and I don't think being unethical or whatever my personal definition of "bad" is would or should get you sent to hell or whatever.

You seem to be putting way more value on my thoughts about ethics than I am. All someone being unethical means to me, at baseline, is that I hate the company and think people who are okay with the way the company operates are morons. All either one of those two things mean is, if I see an opportunity and I have the time, I'll vent openly and share those feelings. I judge basically everything, but just because I judge something as bad doesn't mean I want to do anything or think something NEEDS to be done about it. Same for anything sad. Tragedies of the world can go on, so long as it doesn't target me specifically (such as getting mugged is specifically targeting me).
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-05-24 at 12:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    has anyone informed <InsertNewsOutlet> about this? I mean thats untold for, companies trying to make moneyz... Times we live in people..

LBSH, yeah their new tactics shows their rank as master baiters. I mean the 100% Exp buff is nothing than a big bait when the level squish happens. But hey I guess it worked otherwise they wouldn't have extended it until the next installment releases.
    But one soul lies anxious wide awake Fearing no manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths...

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    You know your game's shit if you have to put in half a dozen giant catch-up features into your latest patch just to get people to play it again.
    That is actually a very good pt.

Company tries to make money!!!!!

lol

I didnt know a video game company needed to make money to make video games....

You all seem to think that everyone that Playz Hates the game..i dont hate IT, still love it, i love WoW..but...BFA is by wow standards dogshiit..its Just a compliment that the standaard is zoo freaking high, imho! I Just love the gameplay and love raiding, investing and sering some kind of result. As long as they dont change that, i Just keep farming my endorfinen in azeroth

That is right!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bob234 View Post
    That is right!
    But you can also win some money and play

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    And in other news, water is in fact, wet. So what?
    Wrong. Water is not wet. It has the ability to make materials wet, but the liquid itself is not wet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwhat View Post
    Wrong. Water is not wet. It has the ability to make materials wet, but the liquid itself is not wet.
    Oddly enough the kid is right... listen to him on this.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Oddly enough the kid is right... listen to him on this.
    People hate it when you tell them that though lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    And in other news, water is in fact, wet. So what?
    Wait when was this announced?

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Ahhhhhhh ... the magical moment when a naive young pod'ling discovers for the first time that the world isn't set up as a charitable trust for their benefit. Yes little one. There are entities called corporations. And yes, they occasionally have the objective of making money. It's a big scary world.
    lol i needed this laugh...im so depressed by the internet current situation going on...on top of an already burning outside world.
    Year 2020 is pretty much my worst year...not counting personal problems.