Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Asia's Political Expert claims China spread the virus on purpose

An interesting read.

It certainly makes sense from an economical point of view.

If China has a sinking ship, then take everyone else down with you to even the battlefield.

Remember how WHO praised China's pandemic response?

This could expose levels of the highest corruption.

Should Xi Jinping be executed for his crimes if found guilty?

And should WHO be dismantled, or new leaders be placed in charge?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...+World+Feed%29

Edit - looks like the story has been removed from the internet.

How strange !?

Edit 2 - the story is back up again !!
    Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-25 at 12:18 PM.

lol

"Asia's political expert." This the guy that loves to routinely predict the collapse of the Chinese government?

Their government is shitty enough. You don't have to invent more reasons do dislike how it behaves.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-05-25 at 08:08 AM.

Sounds like low brow tabloid conspiracy theory nonsense to me. But if that's what you find interesting, you do you.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-05-25 at 07:56 AM.

It's a good thing that he is just a ''political'' expert who has been predicting the fall of China for 20 years now instead of an medical expert who has looked into this.

And for people that like to speculate this ''China spread this on purpose''.
    We have right-wing governments that are doing exactly the same thing as what the Chinese government did, downplaying the virus, not taking it serious. That's not on China but on the respective governments.

If I look at the official numbers on google it is kind of telling that the countries who's leaders did not take this shit serious (US, Brazil, Russia and Sweden) are the exact same countries who's number of cases haven't really go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Well there's a lot of questions up in the air regarding covid. Was it engineered?
    That has already been debunked multiple times.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

"Expert".

No credentials, no qualifications. Why aren't you banned OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Well there's a lot of questions up in the air regarding covid.

Let me answer that for you

Was it engineered?
    No, unless China developed an revolutionary technology that allows them to create viruses without leaving evidence scientist already answered this for you.

How did it spread so quick?
    People like to travel,

Why does it seemed designed to infect rapidly?
    designed suggest man made, still though. Unlike the flue or other viruses our humanity never experienced this type of virus, in other words, we don't have anti-bodies so once it spreads it spreads fast.

If covid had hit the state's here hard. I can only imagine what's going on in china
    US got hit hard because half the US population is stupid who did not take this virus serious. China had/has much more strict meassures in place than what we seen in Europe/US.

Cull the amount of people? Get rid of the old? China already has a lopsided population of males to females so nothing to me adds up. No clue the amount of 65+ population they have.
    And why would you create an virus for this? An diseases that you can't control and that has forced you to damage your economy to such a degree that it would have been easier to just round up people and put them in camps based on a false premise like a coup.

On to WHO I'd love to see the ties the director and the ccp have. I do think they need to audit who and the director. If he repressed knowledge. Put him on trial
    WHO first informed the world in January I believe, but tbh it seems you want to punish them for the inaction of other governments so you can shift blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    "Expert".

No credentials, no qualifications. Why aren't you banned OP?
    How many people link Snopes as a fact checker?

Do you know who admins and verifies Snopes facts?

A random husband and wife.

How's that for no credentials and qualifications?

This Asian political expert DOES actually have qualifications. He's a lawyer on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Macd123aw View Post
    Yet Snopes is still more accurate then your fake news links and Conspiracy Bullshit.

Remember how WHO praised China's pandemic response?
    Remember how Donald Trump praised both China and the Who while he dismantled the Pandemic Response Team during the Pandemic?
    This could expose levels of the highest corruption.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

You're just mad at snopes cause it proves you are a lying shitposter.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Your just mad at snopes cause it proves you are a lying shitposter.
    My emotions aren't of angst at all.

They are of the humorous variety at people like you who thought they were ever actually factual

They are of the humorous variety at people like you who thought they were ever actually factual
    Says the Ignorant Shitposter who posts Conspiracies that were easily debunked multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Says the Ignorant Shitposter who posts Conspiracies.
    I'm impartial here.

I posted a respected piece of journalism based on claims of a respected lawyer.

Don't be mad if it doesn't fit your personal narrative.

Learn to embrace diversity of opinion

Considering you are the one who created a thread sourcing low brow tabloid conspiracy nonsense and claiming it's interesting, you are projecting, hard.

I'm impartial here.
    LMAO, no you're not.

I posted a respected piece of journalism based on claims of a respected lawyer.
    Who doesn't understand Medical Science whatsoever.

Don't be mad if it doesn't fit your personal narrative.
    Says the person constantly defending and shilling Right Wing talking points and conspracies.

Says the Ignorant Shitposter who posts Conspiracies that were easily debunked multiple times.
    Instead of name calling and derailing the topic, you can just disagree and leave in peace.
    Why do you have the need to resort to the name calling every time?

OT:
    I wouldn't be surprised, but there are evidences that virus was already present as back as November in Italy, apparently they caught it in Wuhan during war games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Instead of name calling and derailing the topic, you can just disagree and leave in peace.
    Why do you have the need to resort to the name calling every time?
    It wasn't name calling.

Instead of name calling and derailing the topic
    How's it Derailing the topic by Debunking Right Wing talking points and Ignorance?

Do you know who admins and verifies Snopes facts?

A random husband and wife.

How's that for no credentials and qualifications?

This Asian political expert DOES actually have qualifications. He's a lawyer on top of that.
    Why are you asking me about snopes? I looked at web searches, his own website can't even give his credentials. It looked like it was made in 1963 with MSDOS.

LMAO, no you're not.

Who doesn't understand Medical Science whatsoever.

Says the person constantly defending and shilling Right Wing talking points and conspracies.
    I think i will take a respected lawyers opinion over your unqualified opinion.

I think i will take a respected lawyers opinion over your unqualified opinion.
    Says the person whose ignoring Medical Experts, you're the one listening to Right Wing conspiracies, unqualified Lawyers on Medical Science and Trump.